Ban ICE vehicles

>ban ICE vehicles
>Poor's unable to purchase second hand ICE cars 5-15 years from now
>EV batteries dead after 10 years essentially murdering the second hand market.
>Infrastructure outside of main cities is non existent
>If it does exist it takes an hour to charge up
>Power stations will shit the fucking bed

What's the point? It especially makes me laugh in Australia where you'll power your green car with electricity generated by fucking COAL.

Attached: images - 2022-06-24T094659.949.jpg (739x415, 60.46K)

Politicians have no idea what theyre doing
And
Makes them look good to environmentalists

>What's the point?
To make people poor and unable to move freely

You just listed all the points of them gineus

Fpbp

>Politicians have no idea what theyre doing
Wrong, it's on purpose

Anyone who unironically promotes electric cars as a solution to anything is a NPC cuck without a soul.

More ethanol will make the ice cars last longer.

ding ding

The company I work for is into some of this esg shit and just had a meeting about their model to predict ev adoption, I didn't once here them mention lithium availability as a parameter.

There is more than one way to run an internal combustion engine and we don't actually need gasoline, it's going to get forced out by multitudes of people looking for a viable alternative and not the (((green))) shit we're being peddled

Kek

Yeah maybe we should consider electric cars that run on gasoline.

Care to elaborate? Genuinely interested. My best friends father was a scientist in South Africa. Him and his team were able to run ICEs on sugar cane in one project and hemp in another. His work was shutdown and defunded after Shell Corp contacted the SA government. This was in the 90s I believe.

If true he's lucky to be alive. Pre internet, big oil use to actually kill people

Well for example one alternative is wood gas. Wood gasifiers have existed a long time, and you can run any gasoline engine with it. I'm getting ready to build one, I even got a job doing CNC machine work so i could get familiar with tools people are going to need soon, since people are going to be forced to manufacture their own stuff again.

Attached: gasifier car.jpg (1600x1183, 343.65K)

The libs lost faggot. Go back to crying

They still do kill people, the Bufallo shooter drove 200 miles to kill a security guard who was talking about patenting a water power car.

You know what would have kept him alive? If he had just made a torrent of all his work and put it out to the world for free. As soon as you try to patent shit and go through their system, you're screwed.

>stage Ultra high profile op to accomplish the same thing that a staged mugging could have
that makes no sense

>If true he's lucky to be alive
The guy really has no reason to lie to us and he was a truely good man. I'm sure he would have been killed if there was any pushback, but he told us he just went to work one day and the police rocked up and and just shut everything down, confiscated all their work/items and told him he no longer had a job.

>Wood gasifiers
Cheers user, that is really cool and I wish you luck on your endeavours. I'll have to look into this.

is it true you can drill a hole into a tesla battery and it will eventually fail from corrosion?