Just admit you wanted Trump to overturn the election

I'd have more respect for Trumpists if they'd just admit Biden won, Trump tried to steal the election, and they support him doing so.
The hoops they're jumping through to pretend they believe the election was stolen but still think he can win the election 24 are ridiculous. Nobody is actually that stupid.
Just admit it. He lost because most of America doesn't agree with you politically, you wanted him to win, so you're fine with him trying to steal the election in 2020 and you're rooting for him to try to steal it again in 2024.

Attached: Anton-copy.jpg (1280x720, 290.23K)

Enjoy your injection, zog.

Attached: OELGlVprRyLH.jpg (1440x786, 89.34K)

Trump won

Attached: 1655566080920.webm (720x1280, 601.89K)

He shat the bed in his last years as president. Too much money for Pissrael, pandering to niggersz pardoning Kodak and Lil Wayne but not Assange and Snowden. Totally bungled covid. The meme were lit but he didn't go hard for the boys.

>Just admit that...
How about you grow up past 13?

Didn't even read the rest of your gay post.

I like Biden just as much as I like Trump, be real honest with you. But Biden didn't run in 2016. If Biden won the presidential election in 1988, we wouldn't have gotten H.W. Bush, who helped Johnson assassinate Kennedy and then as president declared war on Iraq for for his Saudi/Kuwaiti friends.

Admit you’ve been dilating for years now

>admit Biden won
But that's false, you fucking retard.

Attached: lol sure biden won.jpg (1521x1077, 812.61K)

Your respect means fuck all to me, you retarded faggot.

For the many uninitiated here, H.W. was high level CIA at the time and helped Johnson kill Kennedy because Kennedy wanted to get out of Vietnam. Johnson's wife owned significant stock in weapon's manufacturers supplying our military. Kennedy is dead, Johnson ascends to power and what does he do? He ramps up the war and makes bank. The gulf war in 1991 was entirely bullshit. We attacked Iraq for Saudi Arabia, not Saddam invaded Kuwait. Saddam had the perfect casus belli to invade Kuwait, they were drilling into his oil reserves and stealing his oil! Modern history as you zoomers understand it is BULLSHIT!

As an outsider looking in what you said is very obvious to sane people.
Rednecks and conservatist christcucks are an interesting species to observe. Please don't let them take power again.

>inb4 CIA found WMD's buried during the Iraq war
They literally complied with the terms of the gulf war ceasefire by deactivating the gas canisters they had
>inb4 the army captured mobile bioweapon labs
literally just hydrogen generators for artillery/weather balloons

LIES LIES LIES AND IM TIRED OF PRETENDING ITS NOT

shut up and go get jabbed so you can take a shit in mcdonalds

Too based

Never denied it.

Attached: 1656028001600.jpg (800x600, 106.17K)

Fuck off kike.

Attached: mmmhmmm.jpg (994x901, 110.52K)

ywnbaw

Attached: 1655927539311.gif (500x210, 616.54K)

>I'd have more respect for Trumpists if they'd just admit Biden won,
Fuck you liar. There is overwhelming evidence the election was stolen. It's not the first time. Democrats have cheated in every fucking election going back at least as far as the 1960 presidential race.

I would have more respect for Democrats if they would just commit mass suicide.

>The hoops they're jumping through to pretend they believe the election was stolen but still think he can win the election 24 are ridiculous.
The Dems basically got caught but only survived because of a complacent media, corrupt courts, and a corrupt chief justice (Roberts frequented Epstein island; it was Roberts, screaming at the rest of the court, that they would not take the Texas case on a BS technicality which was a lie). Cheating only works to a point. If the margins are too large then it gets exposed and it all falls apart.

>just admit you want trump to win!!!!
I don't want him in 2024. If he's the best option I will vote for him. But if I could snap my fingers and choose the winner of the Republican primaries and election, it wouldn't be him. He was too much talk, not enough action. And that's because he's compromised on all sides, especially by his fucking daughter and her Kabbalah death cult husband.

HILARY WON TRUMP IS ILLEGILATMET

I am old enough to have seen all of this. I was born in 1943. I was a clerk typist and then a medic in the Vietnam war. Sergeant pepper's lonely hearts club is burned into my brain because I would hear it every hour on the radio. I voted Democrat my whole life until Trump. All of this is true. READ Family of Secrets. READ The Torture Papers. The bureaucracy running this country is the Satan incarnate.

What you said reinforces my opinion of rednecks - you are stupid. And stupid people who get power are scary. Trump in power is scary.

So angry redneck! So stupid retarded fuckwit idiot! Why so stupid! And why are stupid people allowed to speak? You should just stay quiet.

I don't need respect from a being that I don't consider human.

Please keep accelerating