“Night of Rage”

Are we actually about to experience an abortion chimpout or is it just another psyop?

Attached: 7D9CF1A7-E91C-42B4-8712-47A62AD1DA48.jpg (828x851, 383.95K)

False flag

why the fuck would you chimp out over women being allowed to murder kids

>government is putting its energy into this instead of actually trying to stop the violent terrorists
Our government is illegitimate

Synagogue of Satan

>why were women
Because they’re women, retard

I hope
yes but lets flip the script to RvW will be upheld and they FF a pro-life terror group

Attached: 1650712743632.jpg (1280x720, 125.18K)

Murdering babies allows them the freedom to become depress, anxious, single middle aged women with no children, a drinking problem, and decades of mindless wage slavery to look forward to.

why wouldnt they they are already burning and spray painting pregnacy centers

Category Six Chimpout incoming.

The left is going to be incensed when the decision is handed down. I’m betting on at least two weeks worth of Saint Floyd “mostly peaceful protests”. Probably a month.

Make no mistake. The intersectional SJW commies will tie this in with “racial justice” and stoke the flames of division.

It’s going to be ugly.

You cant change these abysmal creatures, god will sort them out when their time comes. I am curious as to their definition of "extreme violence". Something tells me it does not involve chainsaws or explosives.

Killing babies is wrong

Yids are crafty fuckers. I doubt they get many abortions themselves but their founder of planned parenthood was a big fan of controlling the negro population.
Not sure how to feel about this.

Attached: Sanger on the Nigs.png (649x439, 80.64K)

what they're doing is probably telling the churches that they must allow the rioters, sorry protesters, to destroy their property and that they cannot defend themselves or they will be charged with endangerment, negligence or worse. this is actually what they did during the ape chimpouts after fentanyl floyd died of an overdose. cops were literally going to businesses and "warning them" of the coming riots, sorry protests, and that since they were warned that if they used weapons to defend themselves they would be charged with assault or murder.

Why do they keep teasing us with this shit. Let's get it on already!

Baby killers showing their true colors

>jews are shapeshifters
all you need to know

>Not sure how to feel about this.
Welcome user.
We've all known this for decades, but you had to find the path on your own

Roe is their Second Amendment. If they don't chimpout over that, they won't fight for anything. I think a lot of leftists are going to lose their shit.

>Roe is their Second Amendment.
It's the decision that gave them the basis for claiming they can do absolutely fucking anything without consequences.

He has not caved to fear, he is pissed off. And he's going to press twice as hard as before. Don't fuck with him commie faggots.

Attached: brett the jett.jpg (2500x1667, 1.43M)

I've waited long enough, when is this dropping?

Accelerate

Flyers for this up all around the city, wtf is this gay ass shit?

Eh only the pet niggers are activated for that. Won't work.

I hope so

Only ruins their position

you're about to experience a bunch of paid fbi agents doing what they do best

Tomorrow is last opinion issuance day

It's happening

No just regular domestic terrorism sponsored by our DOJ.

The hoosiereich will defend our churches. The hogs will feast on blue hair

niggers are not going to give two shits. white women will embarrass themselves and the media will roll about the "oh so important ritual child murder" and they will go back home and post on instagram at how brave they were.

> pregnancy centers
Do Americans what now?

Attached: maxresdefault.0.jpg (1200x800, 77.79K)

Checked. And pro abortion group is a funny way of saying very fagfriendly terrorist organizations.