WORLD POPULATION IS A LIE

They (the satanic talmudic masonic world governors) are totally fucking lying about the true population of our earth.

I've done the calculations, what makes sense in terms of buildings, in terms of internet usage, done all sorts of estimations and calculations and the TRUE EARTH POPULATION IS NOWHERE NEAR FUCKING 7-8 BILLION PEOPLE

And don't fucking say they couldn't lie about this, they lied about space and the shape of the earth, this is totally reasonable

We are just packed into human farms called cities! Think about this shit, it's all such a fucking massive lie. I've traveled all over America, there's zero fucking chance there's anywhere close to 330 million people here, it's bullshit! I've been to almost every state, I've driven across the country, 330 million, it's a JOKE!
>inb4 muh India, muh China, muh Africa
Again, packed into human farms called cities!
I've also been to Europe, China, and South America.

And the world itself is nowhere fucking near 8 billion. If I had to guess, I'd say for sure under 500 million (they hint at this on the Georgia guidestones - MAINTAIN the population under 500 million, not change it, it's already below 500 million, it could be much lower!)

WAKE UP!

Attached: F63D8195-574B-40FF-9409-46A100492380.jpg (876x1280, 253.11K)

Also
>why lie
Same reason they lied about the satanic globe "model"
To make us feel small and pathetic. To lie and invert and manipulate and deceive

They invert EVERYTHING

99% of people will think I'm crazy, for you 1% that see this and realize what I'm saying, spread the word!

>satanic talmudic masonic
pick a fucking lane you schizoid pile of schnauzer trout.

> I've done the calculations
Well now, don’t be shy. Share you calculations friends.

>We are just packed into human farms called cities!
A bunch of people fit in cities.

Attached: delhi-india.jpg (724x767, 431.51K)

i dont think that is correct due to the sheer amount of vehicles that are on the road.

Attached: 41252362362365236.jpg (849x632, 537.37K)

Do you have a source for these schizophrenic claims? I don't think screaming at people on the street about flat earth theory and the Georgia guide stones is going to be very affective.

I think you are on to something

Attached: 1622571126795m.jpg (774x1024, 85.47K)

Well, our government loves tracking people and keeping useless statistics. So I trust our numbers.

I am, I'm sure of it, I'm fucking sure of it
Read up on the dead internet theory too, fits in with this

>look billy, 200 cars on a busy highway!
>that's why the LA area population has 13 million people haha

WAKE UP FAGGOts

It's 6 Gazzilion, schizo

>I've done the calculations
>Trust me, bro
So show your work, faggot.

Probably true, I don't believe the 7 billion people story either. All of what they tell us is a lie.

Attached: 1654041861604.jpg (2048x1304, 556.06K)

>i've done the calculations
okay, show us your exact calculations, post them in this thread.

Austic here, should I count the cars in the picture?

too many people op

this will not end well

Attached: depop.jpg (880x9944, 1.2M)

I know. a dude did a whole thing on New York and the twin towers. He proved that cities are fake because the twin towers being the largest building in the world at the time wasn't even full it was mostly empty.

Dead internet theory.
Disney's "Its a small world after all"
Glad to see someone else sees it.

It's pretty close to 200 cars. Now we just need to find the other 12999700 cars.

You cant comprehend scale

They lie about their numbers too theyre far more numerous and they swap names sometimes

I've counted them
we are exactly 1 454 095 921

Ask yourself how many people are within 500 feet any direction at any given moment.

500 million people? There's no way, there is way too much shit for there to only be 5 million people. Look at how much shit is on youtube, no way in fucking hell only 500 million people could manage to upload trillions of shitty videos.

Go out into the deepest nature you can find and you will still hear airplanes, find trash and run into other people on the trail. Again, no way in fuck unless you are in very low pop areas like Canada.

>(they hint at this on the Georgia guidestones - MAINTAIN the population under 500 million, not change it, it's already below 500 million, it could be much lower!)
I found this part intriguing.

It's all the same form at this point