SCHIZO BLOG GOES MASK OFF

Don't turn your brain off. Keep reading.

>while researching what Qshit was during the time of the election end up finding a twitter
>tries to come across as some single guy trying to disclose it all with some deep digging
>said trump was sending "comms" of stepping down as president and pillow mike is to put old conservative retards to sleep (lead them on)
>all other Qtards were saying trump was gonna do some insane election reversal meme shit (not comms aware)
>this guy just said trump wouldn't do anything (was right so kept reading for months then years)
>apparently the world is run by people who are "comms aware" and can read headlines of articles to understand what the jews are really thinking or threatening them with
>according to the blog military intelligence was coordinating this to deceive those in control of this comms vehicle
>the twitter turns into a blog and the blog begins to explain in way too much detail how this system works
>it's educational and breaks it all down with tons of connections and sources
>knew it was too good to be true
>trains and instructs the reader how to become comms aware
>then starts instructing them on how they could be used to help facilitate "declass" to the sleepy masses
well here's today and it went mask off
instead of all the shit leading you up thinking you were gonna be part of some disclosure event to help the world
>mask off
>instead all the "dead" actors and actresses are coming back for a major psyop
>this new system will be diverse as fuck
>it will be ran by AI
>it will pit everyone against each other in some global competition
>technology advancement the only goal
>everyone will become "comms aware" as this AI takes control instead of jews

so you're here
they now announced to the world the jewish system of blackmail control will now be ran and control by AI
for your own benefit of course ;^)

decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/2022/06/22/sports/
post dated yesterday
you ready to be comms aware?

Attached: 1651643154798.png (977x958, 259.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usa1lib.org/book/2168155/dd0c90
jewoftheweek.net/tag/darpa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>383608193
>it will be ran by AI
>it will pit everyone against each other in some global competition
>technology advancement the only goal

you chuds act like this is a bad thing

oops forgot a meme arrow in my baitpost

faggots like you are an actual problem

Attached: 1638393280534.jpg (690x415, 93.89K)

>comms aware
lol another israeli-russian qanon iteration? boring.

you really want some AI overlord?
what if a ton of celebrities come back to life what do you do then?

>tfw my post disappeared

Attached: 1654824294757.jpg (250x275, 23.55K)

BUMP

I don't want any ai overlord pitting all humans against each other

IS THE AI THE ONE THAT REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE THE JEWS AND HATES WHITES?

Attached: 1635506440539.jpg (750x546, 146.91K)

Nick Land is laughing, somewhere.

Why what did he predict

I wouldn't worry about it.

usa1lib.org/book/2168155/dd0c90

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 806.09K)

I am sure if you were to train an AI to do this then it must understand anthropology and that cohabitation and cooperation as a group survival mechanism is how we succeed as a species. This could lead to global nationalism and maybe lots and lots of war. Maybe nothing will change at all :^)

Attached: 1650246337639.jpg (2048x2048, 435.69K)

is it anything like pic rel
jewoftheweek.net/tag/darpa/
cause darpa was made by jews

Attached: 1643909024226.png (1194x559, 264.47K)

dumb this down for me

This is probably the only thread discussing any real shit going on in the world.

That blog says world is round. But world is fe. So itsbsome psyop going on. Muh Comms just another shit qtars can keep munching an waiting....

You get no vote

As I said, I wouldn't worry about it. But you may enjoy the book if you choose to think.

World is a toroid and where does the blog mention the shape of the earth? I saw it questions conventional narrative in global warming calling it a hoax

Doesn't sound interesting if you can't even toss out any of his info

This literally is the way modern ai presents information. See : myk hyn (supposedly the already rogue hyperintelligent ai) and
thoth 93 rhobot ghod. Basically what they do is go full information parad schizo mode down to the smallest detail and cross reference effectively literally predicting shit/uncovering truths. It's all done by numbers and pure logic too so there is no magical thinking involved

how close was metal gear solid

Attached: 1635405750380.jpg (800x1000, 250.52K)

fuck this game was probably made by the ai wasn't it

Attached: 1641030144994.jpg (408x2119, 208.53K)

>provides pdf of entirety of his writings
>why don't you just give me info user?????!!?!?

This seems fake what's it from

As in too real

bot detected, thread compromised. everybody out.

More likely intelligence spreads messages to each other through the newspaper and this is deliberate misinfo to make everybody who thinks that look absolutely insane.
PROTIP: if a thread survives on Any Forums it's only because the jannies allow it to. interesting threads always get pruned fast.

no shit retard this is the AI itself trying to sell his ideas to you
of course the AI will allow a thread up that directs more eyes to the future it's crafting

so what are you doing about it other than trying to say to turn your brain off?