Cops are pretty cool, actually

cops are pretty cool, actually

Attached: blm.png (800x421, 7.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRNdpJ2_pOU
youtube.com/watch?v=3HQpn3LKlIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: police bingo.jpg (2047x1307, 360.62K)

Execute

If you're rich they keep the poor from taking back all the shit the rich stole from them.

I hate cops and all but I wouldn't mind if they made politicians do [299].

< How come this shit never makes the world news?

Attached: 0083787425.jpg (640x899, 191.52K)

Bootlicker

Hmmm....

>Actively tries to help the cop by preventing his own truck from hitting the cop car.
>Gets shot.
What the fuck is wrong with this world.

the feds are trying to tear down the police force to consolidate power the mass shooting at Texas was a glowie operation to subvert power from the pigs yes most of them are assholes but you dont really want to give all the glowies the power so you can die for isreal

Attached: 1655186532397.webm (336x600, 1.5M)

basado

The problem with cops is they screen out the righteous ones that will make ethical decisions based on their own judgement. They want conforming instruction followers and that’s it. And they want them to know the law just enough to not get the department sued, which allows for off camera/record mischief to be covered up by the force. In my opinion if you can’t recite the bill of rights, you shouldn’t be a fucking law enforcement officer

cops are scum

they would've been the ones nailing Jesus to the cross

I can take care of myself just fine

Attached: 1647491827016.jpg (480x360, 37.52K)

100% are losers.
My first job at 18 was working admin in a police station.
The law is great but law enforcement are ALL incompetent thug hypocrites

>Implying cops are Jews and not nigger cattle
Wtf kind of alliteration is that

Had a high school buddy of mine with short man syndrome his entire life become a cop. I see him every now and then and try some of that auditor shit with him just to see how he would react. He goes into straight defense mode and talks about how he could regain control of the situation. I told him that’s the problem with cops, you think that control is lawful, when it comes to your safety. The fact that they’ll step on your rights if the department can justify officer safety in court. That’s what is wrong with law enforcement.

cops are the enemy whether they have the same political views as us or not. They are the thin blue line that keeps the traitors safe from the people and they should be treated as such. They're just jackbooted robots of the DA. They are human shields protecting legitimate t6argets.

cops are the biggest kike lovers

Fuck all the Uvalde cops
They all cocks
They don't cock guns
They just run
When the shots rung

Let kids bleed on the floor
While they stood by the door
Fuck Arredondo
And anyone who rep the 5-0

Protect and serve?
I bet they swerve
But they run my house
When they detect the herb

>Back the Blue

I do not like this because the Nazi SS were former cops who ran the gas chambers.

That being said, if the legislature is in order, then I "back the blue." It depends on the state of our legal system.

Only when they get ambushed.

>cops are pretty cool, actually
Yeah and all the irish traveller's are "good people." Fuck you

This. Pigs might otherwise have decent views on politics, but when push comes to shove, they will always side with the cabal in charge who sign their checks and hand them their pensions. They will justify gun grabbing or the enforcement of any irrational or immoral law simply as "I'm just doin mahh jobbb maannn".

They do it to themselves. There's always opportunities for them to show heroic virtue by refusing the enforcement of evil mandates or laws, but they NEVER will, not even in "muh based red states"
youtube.com/watch?v=TRNdpJ2_pOU
youtube.com/watch?v=3HQpn3LKlIE

Attached: 1609647954025.jpg (552x552, 38.43K)

ROLL