Get the damn shot

>Our biggest challenge now appears to be willful ignorance and the volume of misinformation about the vaccines despite the reality that the modern mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are extremely safe and highly effective in preventing serious illness and death, safe enough to be approved for children 6 months and up. The rightwing politicians and newscasters, who encourage vaccine hesitancy and mask resistance, likely know this, and for the most part they make sure that they and their families are vaccinated.

>It is heartbreaking and truly tragic that anti-vaccine folks who do finally manage to give up their uninformed and illogical opposition to a life-saving option are those who are seriously ill or on their deathbeds, telling spouses, parents and children — often by text since they have to be isolated from loved ones, “I should have just gotten the damn shot.”

thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/3534750-just-get-the-damn-shot/

The Hill says to get the damn shot already. They even back it up with pop psychology books like Nudge. Just do it already so they don’t have to punish you.

Attached: 56201925-C8AD-4C8F-AE18-624F40EB2B89.jpg (1170x1902, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They’re STILL going on about the fucking shot?

No

> Numerous countries have been far more successful in containing the pandemic than the United States. In comparison to Australia’s response, a recent New York Times investigation calculates that if the United States had taken the same COVID-19 measures, “about 900,000 lives would have been saved.” Australia’s approach was strict, with numerous mandates and fines for violating restrictions. Australians are at least as independent and devoted to individual freedoms as Americans, but their suite of restrictions was still effective because, despite their discomfort, the vast majority of Australians committed to and stayed with the program. According to the New York Times, that success against COVID-19 is based on trust — trust that others will do the right thing for the greater good, trust in science, in government, in responsible media. Additionally, like most wealthy democracies, Australia has a simpler, centralized, coordinated and more equitable health care system than ours in the United States.

>In their book “Nudge,” Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein make a strong case for “nudging” people into optimum behaviors by reshaping the environment in which they live and make decisions. Put carrots first in the school line, and kids select and eat more carrots. Thus, vaccination sites could be located where people already go, at convenient times. Houses of worship could offer vaccinations following services. Primary care physicians should have COVID-19 vaccines available. Accessible free masks could be placed at the entrances to shops and other venues.

>Clearly, government and public health officials can do a better job of communicating and explaining what is known about COVID-19 and the ways to prevent it. Improved messaging is particularly critical in a time when so many are inundated by an incessant flood of conspiracy theories and misinformation.

Oh, it’s going to be back with a vengeance come fall.

Still unvaccinated kek, they even fired me over it. Vaxxies can get fucked, all fuckin cowards WAHHHHH I GOT IT FOR MY JOB WAHHHH get another fucking job then fuckhead

Don't care lol still not my problem

It really wasn’t that bad. JnJ here. No issues.

Why would anyone take a shot for a virus that isn't even real except in the minds of the gulluble, hypochodriacs and dunning-kruger cocksuckers?

I don’t get what the big deal is. You don’t see bodies dropping in the street. Why complicate life?

>The Hill says

Attached: 1596164789706.jpg (452x440, 70.92K)

>yet

Microchip won't be bad either. No issues.

Pay me 10 million dollars and I will get your shot.

No.

Attached: 1656019047994.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Why do atheists continue to push the "get the vaccine" narrative so hard? What do they hope to gain from it?

> Why complicate life?
Good question - why? You can always sell your soul for material comforts.
Some people, like me, will not do that, ever.

My 4x vaxxed dad just got covid

compliance to affirm that their vaporware works.

Never masked never tested never vax never comma

>why not just do what you're told in exchange for safety and normality
lol

That means its working.

Just not taking it

just shut the fuck up

They are going in for the final blow. 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th shots of sciene juice and 5g towers activated everywhere will be our accelerant.

>Australians are at least as independent and devoted to individual freedoms as Americans
kek

already had the coof
so never getting jabbed

Nah I don't want my heart to stop working just to give profits to kikes sorry

The people that write these articles aren't even evil. They're just stupid. So fucking stupid.

>It really wasn’t that bad. JnJ here. No issues.
That's great.
And isn't it great where we live in a country where I let you make your own decisions about your own health care and preventative medicine, and you give me the same respect?
Fag.

>just take the shot, goy!
>don't you trust the science, bigot?
>no refunds either, racist.

Attached: 1643245657382.webm (320x240, 2.79M)

>It is heartbreaking and truly tragic that anti-vaccine folks who do finally manage to give up their uninformed and illogical opposition to a life-saving option are those who are seriously ill or on their deathbeds, telling spouses, parents and children — often by text since they have to be isolated from loved ones, “I should have just gotten the damn shot.”
I have seen this line of propaganda in every news article about the vaccine.
Just saying, if the goal of the writer was to inform me, they would never write this.

Let me know if your heart starts malfunctioning in the next year or two lmao

>Hands are keeping POCs from getting jobs
>chop yours off in solidarity
Fuck you, fuck the vax, fuck Trump for Warp Speed; and fuck the government for making a mountain out of a mole hill.
A million plus people die of the flu every year; those numbers just seem big because you were made aware of them with no comparison.

Remind you of anything?

The Hill is like controlled opposition for left wingers

>Coercion, demoralization, bribing, threatening, shaming didn't work.
They wreak of desperation.

I'll get it in exchange for the destruction of Israel and all kikes

Nope
Not doing it.

>poke jab ACK

I do not consent.

I'd rather not get shot thank you..

Supreme Court already struck down the mandate it’s over. It’s a no win for them

Really? (((Freeman))) and Patel aren't evil? Come on man.

>Australians
>Be Australian
>Be not vaxxed
fuck your clot shot

Based and fuck your old employer pilled

faggot beta testers getting cardiovascular issues with light physical activity
carrying picket signs will kill them
thank bill gates
lmao

You know, this article has a point. If it wasn't safe and effective, they wouldn't be giving us the opportunity to take it. It's not like they're profiting from free vaccines, anyway. I just booked my first appointment, I'm going to be part of #PfizerGang!

Let's face it, guys, we fell for some pretty silly misinformation. Nobody will be mad at us for admitting we were wrong. Let's do our part and start trusting the science!

>CDC says BLM didn't spread a single case of covid
>vaccine shills seem to be dropping left and right, dozens of videos of people passing out right after jab, healthy young sports players 20-25 in peak physical condition dropping dead
>nurses apparently referring to the clots as "that issue"
>entire establishment shrieking at unprecedented volume in unprecedented unison
>if the vaccine works, why would you care if your neighbor doesn't get it?

It's not enough for the sadistic psychopaths in power to merely have control of 95% of the population, is it? They really want to demoralize and crush the spirit of everyone who isn't amalgamated into the mental botnet of leftism.

Eat shit and die.

Attached: RedDeer.jpg (1024x759, 40.96K)

reminder, every single antivax point is becoming true

Attached: 1656027825397.png (2829x1018, 244.17K)

My country lifted all the lockdown, quarantine, isolation, mask, vaxpass nonsense more than three months ago now - and its not like we were ever one of the first to do so or anything either.

So to still be going on about covid stuff feels like they're late to the party to kick the dead horse.

Based. Lost my job too. Now I make almost twice as much, and no longer work weekends.

Still mot getting it.

Attached: 1651346376110.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

>Just do it already so they don’t have to punish you.
They will use the carrot instead.
10 million dollars each.
Still not vaxxing poor fag

I'm regrooting

mRNA injection are not safe. They are however effective at delivering deadly bioweapons.

Attached: 1655465241213.png (486x540, 336.2K)

Don't send anyone with a family to try to forcibly inject me.

no

WE TRIED TO WARN YOU

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
get the pdf zoom 200% clik links read learn

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

booooooooost

booooooooost

booooooooost

vaxxxxxxies are dropping dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead like flies.......

Attached: novaxx5.jpg (800x3020, 902.64K)

>highly effective in preventing serious illness and death
You know what else did that?
My immune system. Between the two I can only keep one, so I'll stick with it instead.

Again, not my problem

>file no longer exists

Attached: 16471752133755059119.jpg (604x499, 41.19K)

they are reviving the covid bullshit here too
nobody cares anymore, most have had it and it was a big nothing
wtf is going on? I was sure they'd just give us a much worse virus now that the framework is in place

I paid a high price to be unjabbed.
It's worth it.

Attached: FFVrVScVQAI9ies.jpg (680x550, 82.93K)

That was my thought as well. Most propaganda outlets stopped pushing the vax months ago.
Do they really think that even ONE person who's successfully resisted the clotshot until now will be swayed by their article? Seems like an exercise in futility.

>misinformation
Oh boy
>safe and highly effective in preventing serious illness and death
Proof suggests otherwise. Hell, even the manufacturers dont actually claim that
>approved for children 6 months and up
Without testing, and given the greenlight and immunity to lawsuit, that's not comforting
>....who encourage vaccine hesitancy
What the hell is wrong with that...?
>people we isolate from their families and tell them that theyre going to die until they break, break
Cool beans, man
I get what you're saying, but lol. Im not going to have the cute little protien spike growing on all my cells.

No they definitely are at this point. Involuntary medicine is very evil. The stupid ones are those taking them seriously.

>anti-vaccine folks
I think they mean people who understand bodily autonomy.

Know the type of people who don't understand bodily autonomy? Slavers. Tyrants. Legitimate government can only be derived through consent and consent is only possible through bodily autonomy. If your mental, physical, and spiritual body do not matter, why would your vote?

>folks

I paid no price. Canada must be even worse than I thought.

No.