CANNIBALISM: Man Gets Eaten in the DRC (CONGO) for being a Tutsi

twitter.com/Princess_North1/status/1538832500180516864

CANNIBALISM: Man Gets Eaten in the Congo for being a Tutsi. He owned a business and was working hard to provide for his family only get eaten by Bantus. His only crime was being Tutsi

Attached: librewolf_LCQtqWHTH2.png (633x846, 392.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tutsi shill

How can niggers tell who is who?

His crime was being a nigger and he deserved it

Someone please tell me about the Tutu and the Hutsi, who did what again?

Not my problem

bantus smell like shit
tutsis smell like ass

a subtle but immediate distinction.

>Be a Tutsi
>Open a business in the fucking Congo
Man was brave

That's why they just say 'Sup nigga'.

Wow I wish we could import these africans to Germany, France and other European countries.

it's problematic to assume that an action which resulted in death is a crime just because a black person was involved. it might have been consensual cannibalism

Tutsi rolls!

Half of the crowd who ate him will probably be in a Western country within the next year.

Tutsi look like quadroons whereas Hootus look like charcoal gorillas

Attached: 1454282233484.gif (245x180, 986.58K)

Why are negroes like this? What compels them to debase themselves to the level of Ukrainian and engage in things like these?

I dont care desu

Bantus are the worst kind of niggers

BTW you'll also see whites in Europe being cannibalized when the food/energy supply collapses hard enough there.

Skinnies aren't much better

>within the next year.
They should have been here last year already.

Sucks to suck

It's their cultcha (see: genetics)

>CANNIBALISM: Man Gets Eaten in the DRC (CONGO) for being a Tutsi
Thats just what nigger apes do, they kill and eat other niggers, many such cases

Attached: 1655757696233.webm (352x640, 2M)

> Twatter

Attached: 2A2E1CEC-FC91-4767-9BC6-669172CAFCCF.jpg (746x618, 315.16K)

Tutsis have Nilotic ancestry (while also being Bantu) the Nilotic ancestry gives them a lanklet and bulb head that’s narrow. Plus nilotics are taller.

Are they okay though?

He broke the law by being Tutsi. Can't do the time don't do the crime. Eating him was green af- black people leading the way to a sustainable future.

>Man Gets Eaten in the Congo for being tasty.
Ftfy you fucking esl nigger.

>A wild exeggcute appeared!

Attached: BAB84C3B-7C14-4576-8C6E-DED4A16A8E62.jpg (729x766, 326.2K)

They are just Semetic rape babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
Cannibal warlords of liberia, easily the most disturbing documentary you have ever seen.
There's a massive coverup ongoing about they saying how africans are not cannibals, they were a FUCKTON of them up till recently across the many nations of africa..
They lying about that.. Cause if you knew that, who the FUCK would ever let many immigrants in..
You have to sign in to watch it, cause it features actual cannibalism, and many disturbing shit.. I encourage you to do so because you need to understand this at this point..

Everyone they see,
Becomes a Tutsi roll to eat!

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Cut me some of the dark meat Mobutu

The fatigue is real.
I can't even bother watching this one (I've seen several like this)
But, ffs, these fucks are not human.
Let's get real, dudes.
They are not the same as you and me!

Attached: fucking niggers.jpg (2048x2048, 174.21K)

Dont worry their cousins are working on getting them family reunion visas.
In a month their diversity will be in germany.

Same as it ever was

I would like to take this time to thank Europe for not being cannibals ever, thanks ancestors for not eating other humans and just farming. For the most part besides the elite and their sick shit

Finally, a worthy opponent for the gourmet of ghostomel!

Attached: el hohol.png (1269x1012, 2.66M)

it's white peoples fault that Tutsi are successful, and that Hutus are poor despite both starting at the same playing level. There is no such thing as race. If you think racial differences matter you are a racist white

Tutsi should stop copying racist whites by living in their gate communities. They deserve this. Bantus will eat all of them to death

Attached: Racist+ideas+that+Belgians+and+Germans+brought+with+them+made+them+think+that+the+Tutsi+were+a+superior+group,+that+they+were+more+white+looking+than+other+Rwandans..jpg (1024x768, 82.49K)

>nigger eaten in africa
How is this news?

>Cause if you knew that, who the FUCK would ever let many immigrants in
Everybody in europe would want them in europe to rehabilitate these poor victims of socio-economic factors.

Clearly Putin's fault for organizing the food crisis.
Nigga just needed more of dem UN humanitarian programs.

No. Too far away for that to happen.
T. Reader of black African history
That would be Ethiopia/Somali/Djibouti/Eritrea/Sudan

I even saw a HILARIOUS conspiracy theory, about how USA used energy weapons to direct the hutu and tutsi to kill eachother.. Because the guy who came up with it could not fathom how these two nigger types would massmurder eachother like that.. 1 million deaths in a period of 100 days.. It has to be mind control that made them upset..
It's like cognitive denial on overdrive.. he is live in this western world where we on PURPOSE shelter people from rest of the world, we create a bubble of we try to say we nice to eachother all is good, all is good, all believe in best things all believe we should be nice to eachother.. We shelter eachother from that. And that's on purpose.. but it's a good thing.. But when that bubble burst.. it's TERRIFYING too.. and they are like, WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME ABOUT THIS, THIS IS HORRIBLE.. well so you could do good things and focus on that..
'well i didn't think you did for me much of anything but i guess i was mistaken'..
You cannot believe much in human good if you have all that piped into your head at the same time. We need to create bubble realities to strive for the best things about mankind and strive for being nice and kind and virtuous and highly empathetic etc.. and we can't do that with the world being as it is, without isolating you from that.. and not telling you of it.. because it's like a 'lost faith in humanity' kind of thing. You need bubbles..

First Ukraine and now the DRC? What is this world coming to?

>inb4 this is white peoples fault

Attached: 1606558567454.jpg (306x397, 115.28K)

Easy he wasn't eaten by a higher evolved species like lions etc. So when a zoo animal is eaten by another zoo animal it's news

tutsi rarely have any bantu blood. See picrelated it is a 23andme Test from a tutsi lmao. they are not native to the area

got it from this thread

Attached: 1656024217852.jpg (602x749, 55.05K)