What are the best ways to prepare for the next pandemic?

What are the best ways to prepare for the next pandemic?

Attached: t6kydz.webm (404x720, 567.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastamericanvagabond.com/new-rct-study-finds-vaccine-risk-outweighs-covid-risk-inflation-lies-heart-attack-cover-up/
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kick the people who say the word pandemic in the nuts until their voice is Squeaky, then point and laugh at them.

by killing the local faggots

beat, kill and rape women

Let’s take a step back, apply Occam’s razor, swallow our schizo meds, and re-examine Covid.

>it’s the worst pandemic ever in all of history
In January of 2022, the CDC, after capitulating in the “of Covid” vs “with Covid” debate, stated that 75% of all Covid deaths had 4 or more comorbidities. So of the 800k that have died, 200k had fewer than 4 other serious health conditions. Of those, there’s no telling how many just died “with Covid.” There’s also the flu numbers being reduced to near zero. This is not a pandemic.

>it’s all about control
The US government has been autonomous for generations, and had complete control and unlimited power for about two decades. The government doesn’t need a confusing, vast conspiracy to gain something they’ve had for 20 years.

>they wanted to kill people with the vax
People aren’t dropping dead in nearly enough numbers for this to be any kind of genocide, and it was never made compulsory in the US. The people in charge wouldn’t kill their most compliant subjects. Historically, genocides are carried out via starvation or bullets. No one competent enough to carry out a genocide under the guise of a vaccine would fail by the shot just not killing enough people. It’s idiotic.

So Covid is a hoax, it’s not about government control, and it’s not genocide. So what is it?

It was all a normie tier basic bitch money making scheme. That’s it. Pharmaceutical stocks rose as they introduced a high demand product that was purchased by the government. This product is also providing pharma companies with a massive database for future mRNA treatments. Eventually the market was saturated, and there were no new markets. They tried pushing infinity boosters, but that marketing strategy failed in the long term; fewer people were interested. Then the OSHA mandate was rejected, striking the largest blow to the vaccine push.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 8.03.54 AM.jpg (814x458, 167.8K)

The best ways to prepare for the next pandemic are to build up a stockpile of supplies, create a plan for how you will care for yourself and your family if you become sick, and to stay informed about the latest developments.

chinks are gross

Legs are too skinny and gross

Stay up to date on your shots

> So Covid is a hoax, it’s not about government control, and it’s not genocide. So what is it?

There are a few theories as to what Covid is and why it exists. One theory is that Covid is a natural response to overpopulation. As the world’s population continues to grow, there is more pressure on the planet’s resources. This can lead to environmental disasters, such as famines and droughts. In order to prevent these disasters, the planet’s natural resources need to be managed more efficiently.

Covid could also be a way for the planet to reduce its human population. This would help to ease the pressure on the planet’s resources and would eventually lead to a more sustainable future.

Throw the TV in the garbage.

>There are a few theories as to what Covid is and why it exists. One theory is that Covid is a natural response to overpopulation. As the world’s population continues to grow, there is more pressure on the planet’s resources. This can lead to environmental disasters, such as famines and droughts. In order to prevent these disasters, the planet’s natural resources need to be managed more efficiently.

Are you fucking kidding me, user? What a fucking insult. At least try to not be a gigantic retard for a minute.
The point remains, user: if they want to kill all of us, they wouldn't be motioning toward complete and utter containment in perpetuity. They never planned, in reality, to kill all of us. If that's not true, then the shot won't do shit.
This is like building a house just to set it on fire. When vivid plans like this evidently conflict and the suggestions surrounding them don't add up in the slightest, you have to understand that some aspect of the theory doesn't mesh. In this case, I'm leaning toward the WEF plans for the ISO20222 takeover being a hilarious but impotent suggestion. I think the aim the entire time was to stress people out.
It's like, do people not know they carry a surveillance device around in their pocket or their hand 24/7? Do people not know our entire economy has been digital nearly in its entirety for decades? Do people not observe the current nature of the "social credit system" that's completely formed in most of the developed world?
You people are kidding yourselves. Building out all of these digital subjugation methods while planning to murder all of us at the same time is absolutely bonkers and these suggestions must necessarily conflict. People not seeing that seems hilarious to me and it makes all of you look incompetent and disoriented.

Attached: download (1).jpg (187x269, 7.64K)

i hate women

A squeaky clean butthole

There is no evidence to link the vaccines to sudden ARRHYTHMIC death syndrome. An increase in heart problems is more likely to be caused by the actual covid virus that damages the heart.

Goverments refusing to test non-gays for Monkeypox, normal people infected but ignored!

Shits fucked. They want it to spread, 100%.

They aren't testing non-gays.

They're sticking with a narrative and idiots are going to brush it off because its just a:

>"gay disease".

Attached: 20210503edbbc-a.jpg (814x458, 68.35K)

>bernie meme girl
call me when she has a cock, faggot.

>There is no evidence to link the vaccines to sudden ARRHYTHMIC death syndrome
Because no-one wants to look.
Deep in their hearts, they know the truth of it. They've always known the truth of it. But they told themselves, over and over again
>please god...make it be all right
Well...it's not all right. And it never will be.

stay inside with her and play with all her holes and be lovey to her and feed her something rich and healthy and fulfilling once per day.

Attached: 1655687649665.png (1906x1844, 3.48M)

How could you even be seen with someone dressed like that in public?

You are both wrong. Literally every day something new is revealed. thelastamericanvagabond.com/new-rct-study-finds-vaccine-risk-outweighs-covid-risk-inflation-lies-heart-attack-cover-up/

Mask up and socially distance. My wife wears the mask everywhere and so do i.

Attached: 20220518_141955.png (618x920, 564.3K)

Please God tell me that isn't neeko. What the fuck happened to the weight.

Attached: TooHardToDie.jpg (512x493, 139.22K)

fat and gross

Attached: 113413423.png (720x644, 38.54K)

Stupid bitch

that is probably a man

Pray the rosary

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Pray the rosary .jpg (720x714, 104.98K)

kraut,no.

Get rid of your TV and stop listening to government officials.

Don’t have gay sex user. Simple as.

Take the vaccine

Ok? Why use the watermelon flag

Also poor Neekol. She’s the type that gains weight on her stomach first. Some women get lucky and gain weight on their thighs and ass first, but Neekol is going to look like a ice cream cone. Nothing more disgusting than seeing a woman with skinny legs and a huge belly.

Really is shit genetics. Worked with this one latina who had a fat face but short thin body. It was so weird. Her neck and cheeks were blubbery. Some get fat backs, like my ex.

Ignoring e-whores

Explain the shit clogging up people's veins and the chip like structures in the blood. I wish you were right but I fear for the worst