What are you doing to save the white race

what are you doing to save the white race

Attached: flanders.jpg (2048x1365, 413.32K)

Nothing lmao, (you) cucks don't deserve to be saved because your own faggotry.

Attached: 1626489482269.png (640x556, 438.8K)

>white
I'm Jewish

I impregnated an Arab woman. Oops.

I hate women

Breeding latinas

Exclusively dating whites women and I only do nice things for fellow whites from now on. I think I’m gonna start doing things to make brown people’s lives worse

No one cares what an Amerimutt sticks his dick in as long as it stays in Amerimuttland

Rare

Nobody asked you beaner

I serial kill to ethnically cleanse my neighborhood of niggers in minecraft

Attached: 1645683248213.jpg (705x870, 79.05K)

Nothing. Why should I? As much as I dislike niggers whites have no loyalty, they never help each other and tend to only ever worship/emulate other race who hate them. Have you saw the white kids in America and how absolutely shit for brained they all are? Most can't even answer simple questions or talk right they all talk like niggers so fuck em. I think white in other countries will carry on but America and American whites can go to hell along with it's cowardice and lack of morals. I will not be burdened with helping people who don't want help and won't even help themselves. This county can't even admit it's elections were always 100% kayfabe theater so there is no hope for American whites, they can't be trusted

nothing why should i bother trying, not my fault woman only chase chad now.

sincerely an 26 incel virgin.

Attached: c0e.png (692x320, 294.59K)

These guys are all going to get cucked by black men. Sad but true. They can do ethnonationalistic rallies all they want, but until they get their women under control... that should be the priority

I have a loose-knit friend group of about 10 guys all aged 20-30. I've successfully made them vehemently hate gays when before they "didn't care." I've told them about the lolocaust, Hitler, all that and they weren't very receptive but I kept the jokes up, posted a lot of memes and jokes, statistics and they are coming around. They say the N word now and dislike jews, think they're cheap schemers out to get everyone. They make "greedy banker" jokes akin to jew jokes but just a layer off.

What else have I done... hmm.. I infiltrated my local antifa chapter and doxxed them all over town with posters. I put up vaguely threatening messages where they go for smoke breaks at some of their jobs.

I've written to my favorite entertainers like Mike Ma and I'd be flabbergasted if he didn't put some of my hilarious emails in his next book. One that comes to mind is "Mike I snuck into a billionaire's house and changed the water pressure on their bidets. Next shit they take will cut their asshole in half and hopefully make them infertile."

So you could say I'm pretty fly for a White guy.

Attached: redsky6.jpg (1000x1000, 79.7K)

An American posting a Vlaams Belang pic? Nice slide thread and VPN, asshead

based.

This guy gets it.

based
all wh*toids do nowadays is commit terrorist acts and being incels

I've done everything in my power to better myself and my fellow Whites. I've done all I can. I don't see a future without more women on board with our cause however.

Based

I'm white too?

Building a boat so I can sail to Antarctica and bring back Hitler who is alive and well in Agatha so he can finish what he started.

Attached: DAE.jpg (780x470, 64.34K)

Making bucks and smashing wogs.

I made 4 children.

Keep larping faggot leaf

sorry to hear that

Attached: 1655945323809.jpg (320x174, 9.94K)

But committing terrorist attacks and being an incel IS based Jamal
We out there living our best life

Man I wish I could afford an AUG.
Instead I wear Rhodesian brushstroke camo and use a C308.

So become chad, this kind of defeatist attitude towards life is the kind of thing that makes you unattractive to women. Stop being a coward.

You must've been very busy getting BLACKED Poland up and running

What have you done? Is the stuff I wrote really that ridiculous that you assume it's all made up? Why wouldn't I make up cooler shit than that?

Ask not what your people can do for you, but what you can do for your people, you absolute lazy faggot

I posted things on here and Twitter dot com. Which is what you've done too I would bet

im suprised you faggots still try to shill this muh pull up your bootstraps boomer advice even when most men realise it doesnt work.

I figured the large amount of incels dropping out of society would have made you realise that but i guess not.

I'm actually reproducing instead of holding some random flag for a picture with bunch of dudes.

Dude, I have a freaking tiny tiny dick and I'm slightly overweight.
I still got married, had kids and built a life
If you can't figure out how to get laid the problem is (you), not her.

Women don't have to (and shouldn't) be political, culture is far more important. Just find a girl who wants to have children and isn't some self destructive slut and you'll be fine.

Ironically enough, you are proving your own point by not being loyal to whites, kek

ok cool story bro, post face or stfu. Also still not contributing to society and will leech off the declining as much as possible.

see picrel.

Attached: 1655643847480.jpg (1024x683, 125.63K)