What the fuck is canada

I just moved here. Do I live in China/India?

Attached: 1655657277214.jpg (570x570, 70.03K)

>I just moved here.

Go back.

Yes. You live in a thirdworld shit hole.

Yes, welcome to hell.

give it a while retard, and stop being a snowflake loser getting triggered about bussy rights and shit

fpbp
>Do I live in China/India?
yes

No one lives in Canada.

Why would you do that? I live in the woods for a reason. I haven't seen another Canadian in 20 years....

if you are white then yes but not india nor china
try in SEA niggerland or japan

J2W2P

Where

Get rural. Nothing over 100k people. You will find kind, mostly white conservative communities. This is a wonderful country in the right places and some things are worth preserving.

Leave Toronto.

Fuck off

How long do you think we can hold them back? The faggots are bleeding out of the wood work everywhere

you shouldnt have come here

Yes and I've seen more niggers lately too, you need to go back

you live in a post nation state

Where.
>t.506.
Where did you move to?
>Mutt flag.
Okay, school shooter.

>moving to canada
>willingly

you stupid motherfucker. you'll fit right in.

I love how everyone followed America's lead and we're over here like "Whoa whoa, you don't have to take it THAT far." England basically giving London away to Muslims like it's the Second Crusades. I know Any Forums is full of bullshit and schizophrenia, but sometimes we really are pathetic.

Have some pride. Don't call it white pride. Call it Anglo. Call it Celtic. They can't take this shit away from us and they never will. Take Ireland's lead and say, "Fuck you, we're speaking our old language too." Say, We're speaking Old English now. Middle English. Say, Fuck you. Just do it man. Just find little ways to do it.

Faggots.
CHADS.
Welcome to Canada, stay out of the City, it's where skids and riff go to get their wild oats out.
Rural areas wont accept you until theyve known you for years on end.
You did move to Canada to learn to be Rural?
You will not like Canada if you do not like the snow and the wind and cold.

Attached: Mi'kmaq_people_at_Tufts_Cove,_Nova_Scotia,_Canada,_ca._1871.jpg (2945x2400, 1018.28K)

Many have already come to realize that they're not much better off here than they are in their own country, especially China. Most actually come to abuse our education system and go back to their sweat shops with a shiny Canadian Diploma. We just have to keep pushing, the trucker protest proved that there is still patriotic blood here, and it is boiling. Getting a good Con like Pierre Polievre is going to help a lot. Some minorities aren't too bad imo, theyre willing to do the shitty jobs that whites don't want to do freeing us up to progress.

>How long do you think we can hold them back?
When you fucking faggots get your W O L F P A C K back and stop being faggots about calling the law.
Retard.

Attached: 1598752890880.gif (1200x1200, 213.05K)

I left because they wont let me carry a pistol in Canada, Fuck Chinks and Fuck Africans, They cant handle the winters.
I remember the good ol days when me and the boys would walk the train tracks to pick up beers and shoot guns on our way.
Fuck sake.

Attached: 1602237994983.jpg (1024x439, 117.51K)

>Getting a good Con like Pierre Polievre
>good con
>doesn't even care about preserving his own lineage
He married a creatura and spit out a mutt with here. Imagine how little of a fuck he gives about actual Canadians
>Some minorities aren't too bad imo, theyre willing to do the shitty jobs that whites don't want to do
Kys

Attached: Dpz48U0VAAAOJFv.t5bc8f16f.m800.x119f0051-300x400.jpg (300x400, 32.11K)