Well, Any Forums? And before you say...

Well, Any Forums? And before you say, “the constitution doesn’t say anything about abortion!!! Hurrrr durr” just remember the 14th amendment

That is unless you can’t read (typical)

Attached: 91844E28-71D1-4350-84BD-5121F41CB384.jpg (828x977, 200.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.baka.com.au/national/nsw/shattered-body-of-bodybuilder-zyzz-heading-home-20110811-1inmu.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

14th amendment my nuts, nigger.

Well, troon?

Why should I give a fuck about the constitution when the other side doesn’t? So you can keep on using our nativity to beat us? Fuck you, and fuck the constitution. You can use it to argue anything, activist judges have shown this, you get what you ask for.

Attributing SADS to the vaccine makes no sense because it’s been happening forever. For example, if you were on the internet in 2011, you would know that internet bodybuilding god ZYZZ died of SADS in a sauna in Thailand.

amp.baka.com.au/national/nsw/shattered-body-of-bodybuilder-zyzz-heading-home-20110811-1inmu.html

It’s been happening forever, but it hasn’t been reported in mainstream news until very recently.

Attached: 1655968839472m.jpg (1000x1024, 72.15K)

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

show me the abortion

Everyone I know is vaxxed, I’m vaxxed, many boosted. Zero deaths. The only cope is from you vaxx schizos.

There has been no mass die off, the world is spinning, and the vaccinated are FINE. the government did NOT lie to you, the vaccine is SAFE and EFFECTIVE. Listen to the doctors and scientists, they are SMARTER than you.

Attached: 1655943489113.jpg (563x504, 103.7K)

>the 2nd amendment? Right of the People? Shall not be infringed? Never heard of it
>something something privacy and other ass pulls = DEFINITIVE PROOF I CAN SLAUGHTER MY CHILD

...is this the power of negative iq?

The Constitution specifically mentioned arms. It does not ever mention abortion. Try again.

Foetus's are granted property rights under US common law, abortion was banned in the US until Roe v Wade

Which amendment covers abortion?
Which amendment covers guns?

What is with the broken bots?

Attached: 1655760820398.jpg (650x408, 52.83K)

Even ruth bader ginsburg said the ruling of abortion was an overreach that would probably be overturned in the future, and she aid the federal government should mandate it if they wanted to protect. Your biggest champion on this has stated HERSELF that the ruling was faulty

>just remember the 14th amendment
HUH?!

So women are property...of the fetus?

No a foetus under US common law had property rights they could inherit an estate before birth meaning they are protected under the 14th Amendment not the women who want to murder them

Jewish pupil and weird interpretations of the constitution have a lot in common
For example the argument used for the legalisation of gay marriage has a lot in common with how Jews get around their own religious laws

fucking based.
they betrayed the constitution decades ago.
it doesn't constitute jack shit anymore

The woman temporarily sells herself as a slave to the fetus. Or maybe she kidnaps a soul, you can look at it either way.

No. It's gonna be weird if he caps his career tweeting this crap.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 22.34.29.png (1361x562, 437.16K)

There's no Constitutional right to abortion.

The 14th amendment is the cause of this. Glad to see you choking on it for once. Interested in a repeal yet?

14th amendment only means you have a right to medical privacy. i have no idea how these have misconstrued this into meaning killing babies is a legal right

Attached: narrowing eyes.png (528x438, 235.96K)

>just remember the 14th amendment
Where in the 14th amendment is abortion mentioned?

There's no Constitutional right to abortion.

It's like they don't even read the constitution they try to use against us. These people are fucking retarded.

>Hurrrr durr” just remember the 14th amendment

The 14th Amendment doesn't say you can kill people.

This is also why I have tossed away my libertarian ideals. These people need to be dealt with.

>14th amendment
>nor SHALL any State deprive any PERSON of life

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Abortion:
>No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Exactly. While the constitution is a great governing legal document, it’s not infallible and is only as good as the people enforcing it. However if your enemy is going to use constitutional gymnastics to achieve political goals, you won’t win unless either throw it all out and revolt or beat them at their own game.

Just like abortion, separation of church and state is no where in the constitution