You are being FUCKING scammed!

Silver *DOES NOT* end the Fed.
Silver ends your wallet.
Silver is not an inflation hedge as we've all seen now, it is in fact, a useless relic.

Have any Anons been tricked by Jews into wasting your valuable fiat paper on useless boomer rocks?

Attached: icon.jpg (600x600, 55.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
youtu.be/0VMVFZ-8FQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always bump SETF threads, even if there are other SETF threads on the board

No janny I will not link it, you will have to do the work of finding it yourself

Attached: ABS always be stacking.jpg (900x450, 85.43K)

I hate money and like shiny things and pretending I'm a pirate

Bump

Attached: silverkanye.jpg (500x693, 143.38K)

Also Jack Black fucking sucks

Silver protects you from evil magic. Keep collecting silver bros.

OP is Latinx

Attached: 8CB56927-B3CB-43BE-9C59-E8AB2F54354B.jpg (1284x1991, 922.97K)

I got another 10 oz bar coming in tomorrow, that pushes me up to 29 oz total. Hoping for 100 or more by the end of the year.

I plan on going past 800oz by the end of July. Thanks for reminding me. I'll go buy another 25oz.

>I got another 10 oz bar coming in tomorrow, that pushes me up to 29 oz total. Hoping for 100 or more by the end of the year.
You're already in the top 5% of silver owners worldwide IIRC

Nice job

Attached: 1643992088402.jpg (960x814, 44.45K)

>Silver is not an inflation hedge as we've all seen now
Proof?

Attached: angrynyman.gif (320x564, 3.5M)

kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

absolutely pathetic inflation hedge. cant believe i wasted my money on this fucking boomer bullshit

the coming financial reset is already planned, but its also the mark of the beast taking funds at that time.(probably)

here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and light. freemasons, jews, illuminati, nazis and government whit hats and black hats and grey hats are all comtrolled satanic opposition. this includes trump and q and the coming financial reset.

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

OCTAGON YOU SAID????
youtu.be/0VMVFZ-8FQU

Attached: e5d.gif (503x283, 2.29M)

I can no longer hear "octagon" without thinking of the Chris Rock bit about intelligent blacks in the antebellum South.

People here unironically think it's still the middle ages and gold will replace money in a doomsday scenario, when in fact it's just a shiny block and not a reliable currency when we have technology and can set up crypto.

Lol central banks are so stupid, they actually wasted all that time and effort (not to mention valuable fiatbux) accumulating as much gold as possible and now the Federal Reserve Note is stronger than ever

LMAO they're so dumb

Attached: 1650503611699.png (600x441, 136.53K)

Based
Double based

Attached: 75fc73b.gif (568x594, 1.52M)

>He thinks Silver is gonna make him rich
>He thinks the "Feds" are gonna get their come-up-ins if he buys another "Eagle something"
>He unironically thinks Silver is a hedge against inflation
>Doesn't realize that trading Pokemon cards would have been more lucrative
>Investing in literal toilet paper would have hedged against inflation better
>Buying fucking NIKES are holding them in your closet would have outpaced Silver
>A pile of fucking water logged WOOD has literally out paced Silver
>Could have invested the money in 501 Levis and hedged against inflation better
>Literal fucking baseball cards (with fucking corners missing) would have been a better investment
>Selling stick figure drawings on Ebay or Etsy would have literally been a better investment choice
>Fucking mothballs and old 1970s hangers hold value better than Silver
>Literally buying a Big Mac 20 years ago, and selling it on Ebay today, would have made you more money than an ounce of Silver
>Collecting BUTTONS from Yard Sales would have netted you more value than Silver
>Jugs of fucking water.......purchased 20 years ago.....have hedged against inflation.....more than Silver

Attached: p.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Any thoughts on why silver is the only commodity for which the (spot) price decreases as demand increases?

[spoiler: kike is mad]

not gonna read what you blogged but I'm still gonna play pirate

>He thinks Silver is gonna make him rich
Nice strawman
I don't stack to get wealthy I stack to store wealth.
That's the whole purpose and there's nothing more to it
But the fact that it makes kikes seethe already makes me a richer man
Thanks for that

Nice copypasta. Care to share your thoughts on gold, platinum, or palladium? All worthless too or just silver? Can you do anything other than spit out copypasta?

Attached: copypastafud.png (1287x475, 177.66K)

>m1moneystock.png