N word

When and how did saying the N word (nigger) become unacceptable in America? And negro/colored?

Attached: trump-comp.jpg (2000x1333, 913.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/09/florida-dunkin-employee-corey-pujols-who-fatally-punched-customer-vonelle-cook-over-racial-slur-sentenced-to-house-arrest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right around the time boomers sold out their children and every other generation after for a comfortable life during their 20's-50's

>1920s-1950s
>Boomer
Ask me how I know you're a complete mongoloid.

idk but i like abusing the emotional charge still attached to it to this day for my own amusement

Attached: D35F3F5E-5C99-4A85-AAC4-945C28DBD260.jpg (887x1000, 167.12K)

I'm pretty sure he was referring to their age range not the years

he is referring to the age range of boomers between being 20 and 59 you idiot

uhm sweaty neger is not nigger

So 60s-90s? That's a pretty wide margin. From what I read on the internet it seems it has become worse over the last few years. Not long ago one nigger clerk punched and killed a 77 year old guy in Florida and all the headlines mentioned that the dead had called him a nigger. As if that put it in context or something. The clerk got a house arrest sentence.

you got a link?

I was a little kid when the media forced the term African-American on the masses and made the term negro racist. I can’t find a clip of it but at the end of the movie Malcolm X directed by Spike Lee, Denzel Washington (as Malcolm X) gives a speech about not being a negro but an African in America. That really is what caused the change. That was in 1992 and for the rest of the 90’s Clinton was President and all white people were racists.
Mass media nigger worship is nothing new but the left is scrambling right now because we’ve had a two term black President and the gays and trannies are blowing their chance to be the democrat’s new pets because they’re outing themselves as pedos, and the internet is destroying the left’s control of news and entertainment.

Attached: EB879DFE-7ACA-481F-B4E1-2B4F8E40E241.jpg (1503x1820, 424.94K)

For the pic? No, I just searched N Word in google and posted the first thing I found.

The Florida thing is this: nypost.com/2022/03/09/florida-dunkin-employee-corey-pujols-who-fatally-punched-customer-vonelle-cook-over-racial-slur-sentenced-to-house-arrest/

>yarmulke nigger
shut up, slave.

When we replaced White Jesus with MLK.

yes the pic.

The N-word became unacceptable in America in the late 1960s, when the Black Power movement began to gain momentum. The term "negro" was seen as outdated and offensive by many niggers, who began to prefer the term "black."

dont @ me el cucaracha la americana

Nigger has been offensive back to even before World War 2, however it only became a mortal sin for a white person to use that word since about the 1990s when "political correctness" first rose to public consciousness.

Negro became offensive in the 60s I think. Colored stuck around for awhile, but by the 90s it was definitely considered an offensive term too.

Thanks for the info, negro sounds a bit dated to me for the early 90's, but I believe what you say.

I've heard people call blacks African American here on TV. By blacks I mean actual Africans from Africa in Europe. Sometimes NPCs can be funny too.

Well it was gradual like anything else in America
In the 1920's NO ONE wanted niggers to live around them but eventually the government made it seem trendy to be around niggers so Americans adopted that fake point of view, even the most hardcore klansmen overnight suddenly claimed they've always secretly liked niggers, withtout blinking an eye. in the late 1980's they started doing that with homos and before even the most rabid lefty didn't want homos in his neighborhood nor around his kids, but again the govt pushed out a fake POV for the dupes to adopt as their own and suddenly one day being a fag was trendy and even the most hardcore homo haters change their tune 360 degrees and claimed to always secretly feel sorry for fruits. So now they are doing the same thing with child molesters and in 20 yrs from now or so Americans will happily jump on that bandwagon en masse where all those guys claiming molesters deserve death will be claiming they've always felt that molesters were victims. Americans are predictable in this way. They never could stand up to peer pressure very well despite all their tuff talk,

late 2000s / early 2010s is around when we all my White and Latina/o friends stopped ironically saying "nigga" in private with each other.
"retard" was also approached differently around that time too.

> (nigger)
glad you clarified it's not "Nazi", the german n-word.