/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #3980

Previous:
Timeline /tug/: files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition

▶Latest
>Bulgarian Pro-EU Government was ousted in a No-Confidence Vote, June 22nd
>Ukraine carried out attacks on Russian offshore platforms in Black sea injuring 5 civilian workers
>Lithuania to bar rail exports-imports from Russia's Kaliningrad.
>AFU have lost approximately 50% of equipment in combat - Ukrainian Defense Minister archive.today/x5A53
>Turkey will never be allowed to rejoin the F-35 project, precluding Sweden and Finland's ascension to NATO
>Two ex-army American mercenaries captured by Russian forces outside of Kharkov - archive.today/2xQtx
>All 3 bridges into Severodonetsk destroyed - at least ~2,500 AFU soldiers trapped in Azot Chemical Plant
>Western sources put AFU casualties in the Donbass at 600-1000 per day
>The territory of the Azovstal plant is completely cleared of mines, including its underground structures.
>In Mariúpol, the water and electricity supply of residential neighborhoods is restored, the streets are cleaned, and the main civil institutions began to function.
>Zelensky signs a law that officially allows Territorial Defense Units to be sent to the front lines.
>The Supreme Court of the DPR found a Moroccan citizen and two British citizens guilty of mercenarism and other crimes, they were sentenced to death.
files.catbox.moe/s2zxb9.MP4

t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/DonbassDevushka
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/wx5kh
rentry.org/xz68f(Bio-labs)

▶Audio thread

Attached: 1653478835547.png (1100x1100, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/6589094297
readovka.news/
uawardata.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ
understandingwar.org/
liveuamap.com/
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/
nitter.net/JominiW
nitter.net/Nrg8000
geoworld.space/ukraine/
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEeWBHNScMc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap0-24C0bQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

▶MAPS

Chinese
weibo.com/6589094297

Russian (former opposition to Putin)
readovka.news/

Swiss
uawardata.com/

Defense Politics Asia
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

Finnish
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194

French (official)
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv

Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg

British (official)
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ

American (neocons)
understandingwar.org/

Ukrainian
liveuamap.com/

Troops (suspended for being too accurate)
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/

Troops (alternative)
nitter.net/JominiW

Roads
nitter.net/Nrg8000

More Russian maps
geoworld.space/ukraine/
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/

somebody can take away bakery, I am kinda busy
Pegor-leaf?

reading about the war on non-political boards is funny as fuck

Attached: Untitled.jpg (938x91, 19K)

Z

Attached: Z truck.png (680x654, 248.8K)

Sad. Anyone with blonde features in r*ssia is finnic.

Hong Kong is a Chinese island that was rented for 99 years and now returned to China.

Are you really trying to pretend rented land you already give back was created by you? kek.

"I know NOTHING BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I THINK"

ALWAYS REMEMBER: THE STRONG IS THE BEAUTIFUL

Average person desu

Let me tell you how much rest of the world needs 3rd world banana republics that produce only basic resources.

How do I get a qt steppe gf?

Attached: 1571697729990.jpg (1048x697, 110.12K)

>They call Iberians white when it suits them most of the time
Same with Italians, either they make the concesion most of the time or they have to admit that nordic/white supremacism makes 0 sense since que were raping them for 4x more times they did us ...
Also is fun with the term "western world" which was literally invented by a Spaniard poet in the civil war.
I just hate anglos and their bullshit like "white", Hitler stuff at least made some sense

Literally true and they won't even need gas very soon thanks to green energy

Z

Attached: 75258478_p0.png (1440x2010, 572.27K)

More jirinovsky
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEeWBHNScMc

Attached: Ukrop own goal.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Die and hope you reincarnate at the right place. Keep trying until it works.

Ukrainians are steppe people ask them. Northern r*ssians are finns speaking a weird swamp people language.

European marxists and conchita wurst support azov

Attached: -5303369031362920206_121.jpg (999x1280, 145.49K)

This but with a qt russian gf.

I mean, if you dye coal green I guess it counts as green energy.

>I just hate anglos and their bullshit like "white", Hitler stuff at least made some sense
What else can we expect from Anglo, there's no people as ignorant as them.

Attached: 16559295303862.jpg (960x1280, 178.51K)

I visited /k/ one (1) time. I have read the most bizzare shit. I had to leave immediately. I have no idea about guns- But they were talking about German energy supply. Literally everything they said was wrong. Its like its a bunch of 50 year old Boomers or teenagers who watched the TV for five minutes and think that they are suddenly experts because of that.

Attached: 1655854466876.png (1076x580, 569.64K)

>Zizek
that's what we call controlled opposition

>more NATO!!
How can anyone actually on the left take this sniffling sped seriously?

Russoids are impotent in their anger about anglos. Anger is justified sadly they are so fucking weak its comical.

Finally Slavoj Is fully outed as a shillfaggot

This.

It's game over, chuds!

I hate how retarded my country is

/k/ are mostly Americans with military background who have learned everything wrong from their military education/propaganda.

Stuff like "the US didn't lose Afghan" and "The F-35 is actually a good fighter"

Maybe a few years ago, today Anglos are impotent in their anger. Bet it against Russia annexing Ukraine, Taliban defeat them in Afghan, the Chinese crushing their Asian influence and erasing their culture in HK or whatever.

I thought Finnish is supposed to be the tongue of the swamp people.

I have met two Finnish girls at a party in Budapest. I thought that you guys look like Chinese. But they were blonde and normal. So I didnt believe them. They tried to convince me the whole night. But I didnt fall for it. It was many years later that I learned that indeed you have a small population that doesnt look Asian.

New cope just dropped

Attached: C3AF0C08-56D3-4668-AC6E-A3CCEC4B55BF.jpg (1671x215, 81.85K)

dingle some keys in front of their face, I've heard they like shiny things

They are literally doing the same thing globalists do in putting multiple ethnicities together and thinking they all have the same values/traditions
fell for the jewish trick

Attached: jew_of_the_west.jpg (642x497, 62.66K)

God, the shitposting when Russia wins will be fucking legendary. I can't wait.

Attached: 1649835304175.jpg (836x790, 402.29K)

This is how we beat the Russoid vatnigs

Attached: VbmLW.jpg (943x507, 80.31K)

i visit /k/ constantly the amount of retarded posts there is insane
i'm glad that most of the threads there are about the guns now, seems like people are losing interest in the war and local posters start to talk about the guns more

Attached: kkk.jpg (1658x752, 244.8K)

Lmao

He always pretended to be more edgy than he actually is in english, if you speak slovenian or serbo-croatian you would know he is very different in his own language

How much different is Russia now compared to 1939

Only good thing this coked-up commie ever did was the last paragraph of his review of the new Matrix movie

Checked and enlarged

Attached: F5C10376-6D39-4422-966C-E93D24372664.jpg (449x393, 15K)

the hohol fatigue is setting in

could be worse: you could be a leaf

Attached: 1656012978506.jpg (1024x702, 179.56K)

Mainstream media: "Russia continues to make very small gains at high cost" calling it now.

Sky News hasn't actually done their daily map updates for five days now. That's a very telling sign. I think they've realised the utter bullshit coming out of the mouths of their "experts" who have been spouting lies from the start.

Not once, not a single time has any MSM highlighted the fact the Donbass has eight years of built up defences paid for by NATO and its extremely industrialised with mini fortresses almost everywhere in major cities and towns.

The Russians will zerg rush East Ukraine once they're finished with the WW1 tier hellscape that is Donbass although the second half of Phase 2 is supposedly Nikolaev and Odessa focused.

Attached: 100.jpg (400x400, 49.4K)

Chug bros... what did the Russians mean by this? The way the map now looks is very anti-semitic. This is not kosher...

Attached: oy vey.png (539x556, 227K)

GIVE. UKRAINE. YOUR. MONEY. ASSHOLE.

Attached: 1f44f-1f3fe.png (512x512, 31.69K)

Today was a beautiful day wasnt it?

Attached: 1655257600701.webm (640x480, 2M)

I just hope the country with the most filthy kikes pulling strings will lose

no worries fren, i will bake!

Attached: pegor-boss.png (1000x952, 964.16K)

thats a big bread

Attached: 1531076765966.jpg (1023x1023, 60.48K)

At some point there will be a surrender. Probably before long before the Ukranian central command is shoving its army straight into the Severodonetsk kotel and by the time that entire area is resolved there won't be much of an army left to defend.
It's probably better for Russia in the long run if they don't surrender though. It lets them kill everyone willing to fight so they don't have to deal with an insurgency.

meanwhile

Attached: uhg.png (765x109, 10.6K)

I finally unlocked mama Saren btw

Attached: 7377634C-11F6-4B35-8073-AD11A686F715.png (2048x1536, 3.48M)

Attached: 1655328340915.png (460x368, 114.25K)

>successful retreat = win against Russia

soon there will be successful surrenders

glowniggers have bailed from the board

>It's probably better for Russia in the long run if they don't surrender though. It lets them kill everyone willing to fight so they don't have to deal with an insurgency.
Someone has studied the wars in Iraq, Libya, Afghan, Syria, Somalia, Nigeria...

Dont forget to go clubbing LOL

>We didn't need Ukraine anyway. The plan was ALWAYS to have a government in exile.

NightZ

Attached: 96704081_p0.jpg (2760x2560, 3.92M)

Attached: EU experiment.jpg (915x1024, 169K)

>The Western media did everything in its power to give the Ukrainian defense the appearance of far greater strength than it really possessed. Careful observers noted that the same video clips of Russian tanks under attack were shown repeatedly. Local counterattacks were reported as though they were operational maneuvers.

>Russian errors were exaggerated out of all proportion to their significance. Russian losses and the true extent of Ukraine’s own losses were distorted, fabricated, or simply ignored. But conditions on the battlefield changed little over time. Once Ukrainian forces immobilized themselves in static defensive positions inside urban areas and the central Donbas, the Ukrainian position was hopeless. But this development was portrayed as failure by the Russians to gain “their objectives.”

They are slowly preparing the zogbots for what has already happened.

Attached: 1654808478794.jpg (604x403, 41.07K)

>>successful retreat = win
Hey, that's how the US won in Vietnam and Afghan.

unbelievable

Attached: 1626535086740.png (800x955, 1.2M)

no

Attached: 1632242495746.jpg (720x671, 39.59K)

I have had it with that stupid dobre vecher something ukriani song. Fuck Ukraine and fuck Ukrainian culture.

I've been here for far too long

Alright, which one of you was this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap0-24C0bQU

/k is comprised of zogbots and actual boomers

What are the Hohols fighting for? Why don't they all just surrender, or attempt a coup to overthrow the Zelensky regime?

Attached: Hohols-Fighting-For-Their-Own-Genocide-Through-Miscegenation-Replacement.jpg (640x1280, 213.41K)

haven't been following chug or tg for a week, whatve I missed? any good gainz? how's severo doing

>"journalist" opinion
Great I going to print it out and wipe my ass with it!

I'm complimenting you, it feels good to see someone who talk about wars beyond "country A strong because of wuddenwaffe B, country C weak".

>we destroy Russia by letting them occupy the Ukraine, because now they have to rebuild it.. take THAT Putler!