Why does everyone claim “they don’t pay enough” is an apt response to the labor participation shortage...

Why does everyone claim “they don’t pay enough” is an apt response to the labor participation shortage? It wasn’t nearly this bad a few years ago. Did millions being on unemployment during Covid really change peoples perspectives on wagie jobs?

Attached: EF082AF1-756F-48B6-A0DA-D2DD8E660029.jpg (747x1024, 126.9K)

thats a female that has sex with males

>Why does everyone claim “they don’t pay enough”
They do not pay enough?

Attached: 1655789232303.jpg (575x620, 95.21K)

> be ugly white male
> no dating prospects
> no chance of owning a flat or house
> no chance of earning decent wage

yeh its not really a surprise why most guys are dropping out, i work a retail wagie job but only 20hrs to cover rent for living with parents. I much preferred being on neetbux tho.

Attached: ldar.jpg (331x300, 23.55K)

>Complaining about price discovery
Nigger.

proof? looks like a lesbian to me

I make $20/hr and still can't afford a place to live. #WorkingHomeless

I think people moved on to different jobs. So these shitty jobs can't find people any more.

Wagie wagie get back in the cagie.

Imagine working retail part time whilst referring to yourself as a man.

inflation is drastically underestimated
I probably won't work again until I can afford my own place on the wage
I can stay with my mom and shitpost on Any Forums all day, why work when i would be way worse off

Because wealth disparity is greater than it has been in decades, and that fact doesn't give a singly flying shit if you're some lay about leftist nigger no more than it cares if you guzzle down the ghost of Reagans spooky coom or whatever tf you think.
Plain and simple, time toward wagie on average gets you less relative value, and tech advance has not respectably made up the difference in change.
Jew hearts need to fork over a bigger portion, and quite their whining about it. Make them.

Slave for the jews, goyim

Attached: IraqWar.jpg (2318x875, 416.05K)

That's a man
>911

Real wages got nuked my man.

you get what you give.

>they don't pay enough to attract labor
>they don't get workers
>but do we really have to pay more?!?!
yes retard

Study to work in a valued profession. Invest in your mental and physical growth

Attached: 1607023828624.jpg (1200x1652, 484.11K)

Real lesbians don’t look like that

>Did millions being on unemployment during Covid really change peoples perspectives on wagie jobs?
>be wagie
>get covid gibs for doing nothig
>gib is almost as much as your 40h week shitty job
>realize that your time is not worth so little money
>the will to work for that shitty pay is gone
>everything is 2-3x more expensive
>owning an house is a dream
I wonder why wagie doesn't want to work anymore...

Specifically me

Literally made for BBC!

160 hours - 20 to pay for rent, where is the rest of your money going?

>be pre-rona
>offer shit wages
>no american wants them but paco does
>rona reduces immigration
>no more paco to take shit wages
>start hearing "they don't pay enough"
>user wonders why

Attached: 6787698.jpg (990x1792, 256.23K)

>WAGIES
ARE GAY
>WHY WOULD YOUR WORK FOR THE SAME MONEY AFTER YOU PAID RENT ETC. WHEN YOU GET THE SAME OF GOV ASISSTANCE?
BCAUSE HALF YOU OF YOU ARE INCEST INBREEDED NIGGERS WITHOUT A BRAIN.
>HOMELESS IN THE US AND HAVING A CAR?
GO TO SAN FRANSICO AND THEY WILL HAND YOU OUT $500 EACH MONTH. DO SIDE HUSTLE. IF NOT. YOU A USELESS NIGGER LIVING IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT.

Basically this. Society is completely corrupt at this point, and they refuse to admit it or cut millenials and zoomers into the deal. So nothing can even happen to begin with. They'd rather hoard their wealth and collapse the system than admit they didn't actually earn it.

its better than being homeless
just sits in my bank account, unless i wanna spend some of it on vidya cope.

shes a ugly and has a fivehead

I can’t imagine welfare pays enough to cover rent and bills on its own

How much are you making per hour?

go to Thailand, i have a manlet sub five friend wo got tons of women there just for being white

£9.66 but it goes up to £10 next month to be on par with the other supermarkets

kill your boss, kill your landlord, and make fun of pigs all day long.

Hm, that would be tough. The pay is a little low.. have you thought about looking for another job?

In my country it does.
Currently im on gov assistance. Lost my job end of 2021.

>Cover
>1'200$ rent if in city team up with another friend for $1800rent coverage
>Healthcare
>Dentalcare
>psychological treatment (get "sick" for not needing to attend programms
>get $1200 per month for you.

Her index finger nail is too long to be a lesbian.

lmao most low skill jobs where i live pay min wage which is £9.50 so £10 isnt too shit for a retail job.

A lot of it was just boomers and wives.

Are you gay by chance?

white "men" can never satisfy her

Then I am owed a significant amount for what I've given thus far and I refuse to give more until I've gotten what's mine

> just move across the world and upend your life/lose your job to get a gf bro!

insane advice man!

No i fuck trannies

>Why does everyone claim “they don’t pay enough”
They don't pay enough. I was the top person on the team (as per stack ranking) and my employer capped the raise at 3% if you didn't earn a promotion. They will only pay you what you're worth if you have another job offer on hand. They are sacks of lazy shits with no idea how to run a semi-functioning business. To this day I regret the time I spent wagecucking rather than looking for entrepreneurial minded people to start a business. I overestimated how competent the average business person is based on how difficult it was to land an entry level job when I first graduated.

When I handed in my resignation they offered a 40% raise to match the competition. Employers are all cheap sacks of shit. There are no pensions, but the experience and education requirements for jobs keep going up and up.

when i was on neetbux, i got £350 a month and £300 of that went to my parents for rent.

Why?

absolutely based

My wife makes $18 an hour and I don't work and we live in a nice new apartment. Stop spending money on drugs, retard.

Half of them do.

you can bring her to your country retard

I'm sure there are other jobs around that pay better even with no "skills". There are no manual labor jobs? What about getting some skills in your free time?

Working in any consumerist enterprise is satanic. This fake society deserves to crumble. Also sage