The SCOTUS "gun ruling". What happened? QRD

I keep seeing posts about the SCOTUS "gun ruling" but I dunno what's going on. Can we fuckin carry guns in holsters now? That's all I care about.

Attached: d06.png (600x600, 163.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wRgjsSHaGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All states will be shall-issue CCW

it means all "may issue" states will be "shall issue" soon.

I can't wait to hear the kvetching from Boston.

Attached: 1651440166296.png (550x503, 196.23K)

I live in CA. Will THIS place be able to not issue or go against it?

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 36.76K)

What exactly does that mean? Is it about wether or not you need to have some sort of legitimate reason to carry a gun?

They will try

youtube.com/watch?v=-wRgjsSHaGE
kikes can't force you bribe the local police/government to get a concealed carry permit before you die. You can now sue them if they piss you off because any burden they impose on you from either open or conealed carry is an infringement of your rights for which you can sue them and the kiked 9th circuit can't hide behind "intermediate/strict' scrutiny any more

I mean I don't really understand either. All these states have to do is jack up the CCW fee to a million dollars or something.

Apparently it overrules any faggotfornia bullshit, too. Shame the US is a banana republic though.

Also unconstitutional. That's why they are trying to make the manufacturers liable for mass murders, so they can sue them out of existence and limit supply.

Checked so will accept answer

shall issue - you get your license if you meet all the requirements

may issue - someone may deny you your license for whatever reason (in massachusetts, your town's police chief)

Practically speaking, conceal carey is the only way to carry for self defense. The may issue states to avoid breaking constitutional right to self defense, would allow conceal carry permits, but only issue them to very specific people under specific rules and reasons, essentially disqualifying the general public. In those states only criminals and certain governmental officials could practically carry a gun. Now shall issue, means they have to allow the permits to everyone. Theres loopholes and work around they can do to make it more difficult and ofcourse anyone with a criminal record cant get one, but then again criminals dont care about the law. This just makes it required to allow legal law abiding citizens the right to carry.

Guns are now illegal, and you have to wear a buttplug.

This, and checked. If you cant take the guns, you can take the ammo and make gun manufacturers live hell via banking bullshit.

>Guns are now illegal, and you have to wear a buttplug.

user, I think you're talking about the law in AUSTRALIA.

Attached: 1655128558094s.jpg (125x125, 2.61K)

>implying that 10,000 underground gunsmiths would not spring up overnight
this is America son we always find a way

No, but if you apply for a ccw the state can't deny it to you without good reason, like a criminal history or mental illness.

Does anyone know of this affects state assault weapons ban like NY SAFE act?

Allright thanks a lot.
This whole discussion is just so bizarre for someone who lives in a country where even owning an air rifle is regulated as fuck lol. I really envy your weapon laws.