Ukraine, Moscow, St. Petersberg, Lithuania, Czechia, East germany, Slovakia and Austria, Latvia, Estonia, Serbia...

Ukraine, Moscow, St. Petersberg, Lithuania, Czechia, East germany, Slovakia and Austria, Latvia, Estonia, Serbia, Bosnia, Albania, Hungary and Moldova are polish clay.... anyone who says otherwise is retarded

Attached: 80E2BC05-8B02-4145-B24A-F869CB7627BC.jpg (828x946, 428.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_III_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Your polish clay is six feet under ground, faggot

return clay russian dogs

Attached: 0sqqaQV.jpg (444x444, 43.48K)

Look who is speaking, shouldn't you be cleaning my toilet piggy? Suck my dick subhuman swine, your ancestors worked on my noble ancestor farm like niggers they are today

This

Your greatest king and dynasty were ethnically Lithuanian. This is not a good look for you, Mateusz.

>greatest king
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_III_the_Great
>dynasty
Swedish in the PLC times, whole Waza dynasty was the best

im of PLC nobility descent half of my family is lithaunian nobles, suck my cock. Jagielons were the best dynasty

also russians gib back clay and suck my deeg you dogs

Look who is speaking, shouldn't you be cleaning my toilet piggy? Suck my dick subhuman swine, your ancestors worked on my noble ancestor farm like niggers they are today

Your image in the OP shows the Jagiellonian dynasty.

Pay debnts

lol you managed to conquer Moscow ONCE and you did disapear 3 times in a row.

You got ass fucked by every strong nation at least once

spbp

Attached: phats.png (310x256, 7.71K)

Cope

How many worlds wars have you won again?
How has fighting multiple fronts worked out for you guys?

Being attacked and partitioned by 3 other countries was a historical crime. Even Ottoman Turks, who were enemies of the PLC, refused to recognize the Partitions and thought it was immoral to wipe countries with 800 years of history from the map.

IK OOK, IK OOK, wat nou? You were colonized and raped by British, Germans and French for hundreds of years, your country was rich only thanks to VOC
Moscow got conquered by a noble, not by a state army. It was a fucking expedition of some rich Pole that fucked over Muscovites, kek

Poland gave away so much land kek. That's what happens when you try doing deals with the Jews.

Attached: pobrane (1).jpg (213x236, 12.77K)

How do Poles feel about the fact that Ottoman Turks helped PLC nationalists like Mickiewicz fund and train troops to fight for Polish freedom?

No, that is what happends when you deal with Vatican and Greeks. This guy died in a crusade to save Constantinople

pathetic. Better hope that the kikes finish us off because we are the bane of your existance

Bro they got colonized by literally Spain....SPAIN!!!! hAHaHAHAHAHA

Turks are noble enemies, we had our differences and wars but theres mutual respect

cope germ
Our whole culture was based on larping as a Ottoman, we looked the same as they. It was more of a religious fight at some point, not a culture war. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

stfu nigger after union was only downfall. Invites germs to kill balts then subverts us like jews when autists down in swamps

Three words.....battle of Vienna

we are a multicultural shithole and yet still better developed then you are. In fact the only reason why your number 1 export isnt toilet cleaner to Great Britain is because we send you tax money you cunt

The battle of Vienna preceded the historical instance I was referring to. Mickiewicz died in Instanbul, while there to train Polish troops to fight an insurgency against the Russians. He was in Turkey to organize Polish fighters under the banner of the Ottomans.

You must be a teenager