Winter is going to be hell for NPC's

I work as a technician for gas powered heaters. As we got more background on the gas supply situation, we fully expect that in fall we have to let the water out the heating systems to prepare them for freezing temperatures so they won't be no freezing damages due to cracks in pipes. Fall and winter are going to be shitshow and the first world status will go down the drain and this place will become a 3rd world tier shithole. The question is: Will NPC's wake up andd realize they are governed by some retards ?

Attached: 20220623_232918.jpg (774x465, 210.42K)

>Will NPC's wake up andd realize they are governed by some retards ?
No, they will invent more copes.

>Will NPC's wake up andd realize they are governed by some retards ?

Attached: 49875348563475.png (237x544, 102.9K)

>Will NPC's wake up

Attached: 1646131167073.jpg (500x333, 29.71K)

Dont houses have chimneys there? Can people burn wood as a last resort to at least keep the water on?

You would be surprised how fast every burnable object is incinerated. There's not enough to keep every house warm.

No. They will never wake up, the brainwashing has finally reached the point where the masses do anything the media tells them.
When their waterpipes are bursting and grandma is a popsicle they'll just be told its Putins fault and thats that.

Not possible construction wise if you got only a gas heater in your house. You would need a seperate oven thats connected to the whole system. For that type of oven many absurd extras are mandated by law. Also you need a license and check from a state ordered technician for it to run.

That's going to auck, but oh well lol. Hopefully all your niggers go back home

Now if only we had harsh winters anymore.

They'll double down on windmills and solar panels

Kek, cope more germany. Nothing will happen. You will suck jew dick as always.

I think we will get one. Last two year's winters were pretty mild

>2 more years

These are the same people that believe a woman is a man with a dress. This country is done. But I am standing through it.

NPCs can't wake up. And they don't want to wake up anyway.

only if they want to become Haiti-tier ecologically.
hydrocarbon-based energy has enabled a population expansion which far exceeds the natural limits of the environment.

Attached: DXMJdaWWAAA8trS.jpg (638x479, 93.05K)

What do you propose to prepare for winter?

Nobody in the first world will realise what's happening. They'll be freezing their tits off and walking to work, with no food, thinking thank God I live in the developed world. Meanwhile Africans have air conditioning and cars now

Stack on firewood. Just collect some in the forest.

I have no oven, live in a flat

it depends on if the jewish lying press can still lie to the lemmings.
conditions will be ripe for pushing kikes out of power and going natsoc again.
Just don't sperg out and start annexing shit untill more countries are ready to go. everyone still controlled by kikes you can assume will attack.

Attached: nsherewegoagain.jpg (1024x578, 71.52K)

And fuck I'm moving to Germany....

it doesn't matter really
they follow who provides for them.

Attached: lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.02M)

>Also you need a license and check from a state ordered technician for it to run.
Are they afraid you'll go back to your old ways lol? I'm not against using kikes as a fuel source, you guys should get that trending again

The NPC does not wake up.
The NPC acts on programming.
Yours or theirs does not matter.
You're not waking shit up. They're not asleep.

I already got my energy efficient heater and it was free. suck on that jews

Attached: 1642489540261.png (1080x1246, 1.04M)