"The frontlines haven't changed for 2 months"

"The frontlines haven't changed for 2 months"
- t. some Romanian faggot on Any Forums

Attached: ftopay.png (2427x1250, 2.56M)

Do you have a larger view of the country?

So the Hirske pocket was empty if Russians managed to close it this fast. Ukrainians withdrew before anyone could be encircled.
This is a major defeat for Russia.

is left image before or after?

I see a happy merchant in the left image.

left - 2 days ago
right - today

they will retreat to bakhmut in the end
there is no magic in this world, russians simply outnumber ukraine. But from what I heard their man power, however, is not infinite.

Wow you guys lost 500k troops already?

6 million

>russians simply outnumber ukraine
>ukraine has the support of most of the planet with foreigners fighting and leading their men
>billions in gibs and equipment

left - the hand-rubbing jew
right - the new no longer rubbing hands

all real /polacks/ do fren

Attached: 1637355193811.jpg (1080x806, 89.52K)

>190k russians
>600k ukrainians

cockhole math

Attached: 14813807423350.jpg (1210x666, 132.32K)

they dont, they fucking dont, stop lying pig, russia invaded with 200k troops (including allies, mercs. etc...) and you have right now 700k troops while russia retreated some soldiers back home, plus those 700k troops does nto include 200k of your men that zelensky said they dont know what happened to them, so you got 900k combat troops agaisnt LESS than 200k of russia

you are not sparta, you are persia, nigger

Yeah, Anglos fighting toi the last standing Slav. that happened before.

their historians will teach some shit like "orcs invaded with 10million troops and we defended with 10k, defeat inevitable but we manage to kill 1 million russians" i bet you, they are gonna do that

100 M777 arty. Russians have 1000 of more shittier D-30. That kind of outnumbering. Foreign legion is ap.3000 members, while russia has 20000 of cannon fodder from LDPR to spare.

the other way around piggy
and you're getting your shit pushed in
quite an achievement

Attached: 16529864264230.png (690x699, 188.46K)

yeah its funny how these faggots call russians orcs when thy outnumber them 4:1

you have unironically the west backing you, stop crying, you got more support than russia, russia fights on their own and you fight on the expenses of the entire west, YOU ARE NOT ALONE, stop pretending otherwise

is like 8:1 if hohol claims of destorying 50% of the russian invaders are true, that makes them more pathetic
they will never admit they are xerxes

My garden is larger.

Oh so they all fled to somewhere else

>russia fights on their own
on their own soviet surplus heh

Russia is a backwater that will bow before American hegemony.

Over 700k Ukrainians. Aresttovich said so

Bazuotas.

I can read that script and the map is zoomed too much in to get context
who are the reds here?

you inherited almos the same equipement as russia did, is just that your subhumans were to stupid to make somehting intelligent to it, last time i watched you unironically gived your nukes for free adn destroyed like 20 strategic bombers

no one to blame but yourself

plus you are getting infinite military aid from like 50 countries, all your clown in chieff need to do is ask, litteraly

filthy jew