Makes open carry legal right before the abortion ban announcement

>makes open carry legal right before the abortion ban announcement
holy shit you guys said they weren't based. looks like they're trying to start a civil war and collapse everything. /ouraccelerationists/

Attached: justices-gty-rc-210517_1621261485013_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg (992x662, 92.07K)

Abortion is a constitutional right.

Concealed carry is not.

Attached: 1640807525551.jpg (1033x1280, 313.59K)

Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger Nigger nigger

Repent you child of the devil. Each breath you owe to the compassion of the living God.

Show me the amendment that says "the right of the people to have abortions". I'll wait.

>Abortion is a constitutional right.
If that is true you sound like you are late to yours. Avail yourself of your rights today, KYS to make the Right pay.

Attached: TeamPeanutButter.gif (1100x450, 346.75K)

why do people even reply to the 1pid tranny?
Its the shittiest bait since CTR

The right to privacy is ingrained in the constitution.

Women have a right to privacy.

Abortion is a private matter between the woman and her doctor. The state should not intervene in private medical decisions.

Attached: 1608865839651.jpg (655x1024, 68.12K)

The left will only riot if it makes their high priests money. They'll burn down some shops, kill a few people, hopefully get shot and those that remain will be let go after a slap on the wrist.

Attached: 1640120825699.webm (480x262, 2M)

liberals:

abortion is a constitutional right. (No mention of abortion at all in the Constitution).

same liberals:

gun ownership rights are vague and up to interpretations (literally an entire amendment in the Constitution on guns).

Attached: ENysBOcX0AEpofv.jpg (1056x1372, 165.37K)

kek, figures a nato memefag would come out with this kind of retarded bullshit

Only when rape is a private matter between himself and himself since women are not people.

Except for trannys. They are people and you know why.

Attached: 1650451000718.gif (256x256, 361.71K)

and a troon. where in the constitution does it state you can slaughter babies again?

They're making sure that Mr. and Mrs. America will have the means to protect them when the leftists send out their goons to destroy our democracy.

Concealed or open carry is an absolute 2nd amendment right.
Also, the Federal .gov has no authority to block any consensual medical procedure. Abortion is absolutely a right.
Murdering your child is still illegal though, so you can have an abortion but expect the doctor and mother to be charged with murder.

I'm torn on abortion.

Part of my brain is libertarian, and thinks abortion should be legal.

But there's another part of my brain that says "Fuck women. I want to see them unhappy."

Pretty sure the baby didn't consent to being aborted, but nice try.

Attached: abortion2.webm (600x410, 1.75M)

it depends on the circumstances imo. incestuous babies that may be born with deformities, or any other type of retard for that matter, along with non-whites should be aborted. for everything else, theres adoption, contraception, or abstinence

>ingrained in the constitution
Is that like being indelible in the hippocampus, you fucking faggot?

I'm partially with you, more than anything I've just decided it's not the hill I'm going to die on either way. Think about it like this; women just spent the last 10 years telling us to STAY OUT OF WOMEN'S ISSUES. If they have a problem with the government, let them take it up with the government. They're stonk and indeependunt, after all.

Attached: 1646016817382.jpg (2048x1924, 202.74K)

Great bait for the first post.

The constitution says states have to give permits to people to carry guns = states cant have system where getting a permit is impossible.
The constitution says jack all about abortion = states can say whatever they want about abortion

If you have any more questions you can dm me.

when your brain fully matures the libertarian part will understand that science proves life begins at conception and as a libertarian you must protect that life. Abortion is a violation of the NAP.

Attached: 1654114851191.jpg (1010x588, 507.47K)

>makes open carry legal
No, they actually didn’t.

Attached: B9DCE519-8249-4E04-B905-2C2A1F50AE6A.jpg (750x1334, 135.3K)

Should have been for you.

>makes open carry legal
Link? OP is a fag for not providing any information. Always assume OP is making shit up if he doesn't provide any info.

>The constitution says states have to give permits to people to carry guns
>If you have any more questions you can dm me.
When did you first learn of your retardation?

Attached: 1655998798228.jpg (2200x1669, 360.58K)

Abortion is a private matter between the woman and the father.

Fify

>Part of my brain is libertarian, and thinks abortion should be legal.
So libertarians are pro-murder?

Most "people" on Any Forums are bots. There are probably like 20 real people here these days. Any post replying to that tranny is assuredly not a real person.

>Abortion is a private matter between the woman and the father.
and the child.

Attached: abortion_isnt_healthcare.jpg (400x393, 48.95K)

Making libfags mad doesn't equal collapse

Attached: 1655787041431.jpg (333x376, 27.61K)

There is actually no right to privacy in the constitution. Its only implied rather than directly said. Even in the 4 amendment.

you wouldn't know anything about being a woman.

Attached: 1234fghjkvbn567.png (1166x1384, 1M)

Your right to privacy does not give you the right to commit murder. Sorry sweatie

Attached: 1655491694730m.jpg (751x1024, 105.15K)

Attached: 1641116248837.png (2000x2048, 276.82K)

Attached: 1591855455665.jpg (828x791, 675.13K)

>Democrats just tried to make open carry illegal
Do they not sleep? What the fuck.

What I carry is a private matter, you disgusting abomination

There is no right to privacy in the constitution. There is the implication of privacy, but its not an amendment.

>more open firefights on the streets
>more black babies
based

they didn't make open carry legal, it's already legal. they ruled that the libtards that try to ban open carry are violating the law.

What makes you think niggers would ever obey the law?
back alley abortions gonna spike

You are all retarded cunts for humoring him.

Black single moms get babies because its free money from the state.
Only people who are interested in having a career get abortions.

An infant isn't able to provide informed consent, so that's a moot point anyway

And that a good thing.

Does that apply to swords and other melee weapons? Can I walk around with a halberd now?

What stopped you before?