Judaism and Moloch

Fellow Jew of the Tribe here.
Normally, I ignore all your antisemite meme/schizo posting but one thing kind of stuck with me: Claiming that we worship Moloch.
Last night I was randomly reading about child sacrifice which brought me back to Moloch and how common child sacrifice was in Israel (wtf?) and semitic culture in general (Phoenicia/Carthage). As I read more, I encountered a couple challenging entries that I vaguely remember from childhood. I found a Rabbi who addressed these here: thetorah.com/article/biblical-and-greek-ambivalence-towards-child-sacrifice

Did he miss anything? Are there more disturbing similarities between Yahweh and Moloch? I always see Yahweh as ending the practice in that G-d intervened with Abraham and Isaac; yet he chose not to with Jephthah?
Furthermore, wtf is going on here:
" The king of Moab, seeing that the battle was going against him… 3:27 took his first-born son, who was to succeed him as king, and offered him up on the wall as a burnt offering. A great wrath came upon Israel, so they withdrew from him and went back to [their own] land."

Not really sure what to think here. Help me out.

Attached: moloch-statue-italy-colosseum-2.jpg (1200x1600, 462.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbD51DNN3c8&t=148s
youtube.com/watch?v=XogaHpV5oUs
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.64b.6?lang=bi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1655917269460.gif (607x609, 690.18K)

Oh, and I'm not fan of the Star of David being associated with Moloch like on the statue in the picture. In the wrong context, this verse disturbs me as well: "You shall not put off the skimming of the first yield of your vats. You shall give me the first born. You shall give Me the firstborn among your sons. 22:29 You shall do the same with your cattle and your flocks; seven days it shall remain with its mother; on the eighth day you shall give it to Me."

Also, Canaan wasn't even destroyed. Why wouldn't Yahweh command and/or aid in the destruction of their evil?

It’s actually Ba’al Haddad. The ugaritic texts include the psalms and Passages from Isaiah, that predate both books alleged date.

"Every first issue of the womb is Mine, from all your livestock that drop a male as firstling, whether cattle or sheep.34:20 But the firstling of an ass you shall redeem with a sheep; if you do not redeem it, you shall break its neck. And you must redeem every firstborn among your sons. None shall appear before Me empty-handed."

I remember always having an issue with burnt offerings. How G-d vaguely rejects plant burnt offerings and how he smited some group that did it vs. accepting the animal burn offerings. Can't remember the exact context, but why is this in the Torah?

Attached: Baal demon.jpg (1934x1178, 468.98K)

1. You're not a Jew, you're a kike.
2. If you want to know what a Jew is, ask a Christian. Kikes cannot comprehend the Light of God's Word.
3. I'm a Christian. Your answer is in Romans 2:28-29
-For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Philippians 3:3
-For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Revelation 2:9 & 3:9
-I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
-Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>But my mom is Jewish
Nowhere is that stupid system written in the Bible.
>I'm Ethnically, Genetically Jewish.
Jew isn't a race. Repent, kike.
Esther 8:17
-.... many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

It’s cain and able. Regarding the offerings being rejected. It’s in the Bible, because before money, the priesthood was established primarily because of the free meals.

I read something alluding to this. I'm just disturbed that similar practices were done in Yahweh's name. Also, so many verses condemning these practices yet the Israelites continued them. If Yahweh is smiting those who offer plants vs. animals. Why would he not smite those offering their first born after strictly condemning the practice? Why would Jephthah be allowed to offer his daughter as burn sacrifice?

Attached: 16471752133755059119.jpg (604x499, 41.19K)

There is a disturbing Talmud passage about worshiping Molech - it's in Sanhedrin 64a.

Attached: TalmudMolech.jpg (1620x2160, 1.44M)

Not a huge fan of Revelations. Also, Jesus was originally Jewish (born to a Jewish mother) and circumcised. I doubt G-d has an issue with circumcision considering it's part of the covenant.
I remember it being a bit more threshed out according to some Rabbinical texts and learning that it's proof that G-d is a carnivore (not sure why that needed to be established). I do remember something about punishing those who didn't sacrifice livestock.

Also, again, why is this child sacrifice shit so common in semitic culture. I can't find evidence of similar sacrifice in Babylon.

nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=QbD51DNN3c8&t=148s

You don't get it and it will cost you eternity in Heaven. You're not a Jew. Repent.

Attached: Judaism Brainwashing Children.webm (1080x1060, 555.5K)

>G-d is a carnivore (not sure why that needed to be established)
Because yahweh is a fucking dragon:
youtube.com/watch?v=XogaHpV5oUs

Moloch was never an actual deity. Moloch is from a Greek term which meant offering, or gift. Any deity that received a sacrifice would have been participating in a moloch.

Burning grain is a waste of food. Burning calves and goats is a BBQ. It’s that simple.

that's some pretty fucked fucked up verse and interpretation. You'll find whacky stuff all over the Talmud. It's similar to scholars weighing in on the Quran. I'll have to look for more context on this.

Attached: molochowl.jpg (600x833, 75.01K)

Jesus Christ was and is the Messiah who fulfilled the prophecy.

Do you ever wonder why the Book of Wisdom, which was cannon 200-300 years before Christ's incarnation, was removed from "Jewish" canon?

Read it. Chapters 1-3 precisely described how your people would murder him, and why.

Christ dying in the stead of Barabbas, a convicted murderer is literally a scapegoat sacrifice.

In a scapegoat sacrifice there are two goats involved, an innocent goat is sacrificed to atone for the sins of the tribe, for the wages of sin demands death. This sacrifice creates the energy transferrance necessary to transmute the sin of the tribe onto a 2nd scapegoat which is spared from death, but exiled into the wilderness, for the reminder of that sin is not allowed to remain amongst the tribe.

Captcha Ak Vav

the passage is based on the Leviticus 18:21 and is nothing to do with worshiping Moloch, instead it's saying this is prohibited; as is wanking into the fire, but commenting on the punishment. The children of Israel in the OT don't worship moloch, it's expressly prohibited.

isaiah, jeremiah, hosea, amos, all condemned human sacrifice.

>exiled into the wilderness
Sacrificed to Azazel actually

I always thought it was strange that the dragon was conserved amongst all ancient cultures. You literally find them everywhere.

I saw that. Described as, "lusting over Moloch". But if that's the case, then there are multiple instances where one "gives Moloch...of your first born onto Yahweh", where basically the verses would then be saying that people were actively practicing child sacrifice to Yahweh which would then be similar to Ba'al. That's the disturbing part. I can't really find a distinction in praxis. From an atheist perspective, you'd argue a bunch of savage Israelites were sacrificing children to a bunch of deities which then eventually became a monotheistic practice. I want that explicit moment where Yahweh enters and destroys the idolators.

why are we sacrificing shit anyway? We don't do it anymore. Yahweh hasn't smited me for not burning a goat yet. I'm to make sacrifices in other ways.

Have you eaten a goat boiled in its own mother’s milk?

Given unto azazel's domain; the wilderness. The second goat isn't killed, but the exile is tantamount to a death sentence regardless

What bothered me about this is how Yahweh asked for the first born of Abraham as covenant. Ba'al Haddad asked for similar sacrifice. Now, ultimately you have Yahweh promising his first born as fulfillment of the covenant. Sacrificing his first born to forgive us for sacrificing ours. The fact is that there's a lot about sacrificing first borns- which I believe is demonic- so I'm concerned that this is all related to that demonic bull statue.

>mountain Jew here.
>"I remember it being a bit more threshed out according to some Rabbinical texts"

Thats why we (yes, im jewish. But first im a swiss Nationalist. And i'm not kiked) are anti-semitic.
>THORA 5BOOKS
everything else is blasphemic.

>rabbis/Imans are those we are warned of by "Worshiping wrong prophets".

Edomists and Satanics teach little kids. Suck their dicks by circumstations. Let alone and send all Zionists to Isreal. Everyone of them. Get them away from Gov related pos, Institutions, NGOs.
>world will be more peacefull

yep, just read the whole passage and there's ample discussion on the second page (which isn't shown): sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.64b.6?lang=bi

The fact that there's so much discussion between Rabbi over a simple "No fucking way" is a bit disconcerting. It shouldn't need that much explanation.

probably? Upholding Kosher is pretty difficult.

Human sacrifice or blood magic was common through out many ancient civilizations. I did some deep dives into Aztec culture and they were a death cult from top to bottom. They would literally take the most beautiful and sometimes most wealthy women and rip their hearts out at the Templo major in the capital. They liked killing young virgins the most. The more valuable the person was to that society the more return on investment they thought they would get from killing them. It's a sick disgusting idea and it was the core of their society.

Then look at modern day Mexico and their blood lust for killing each other. These things never really leave a society. The current day Mexicans kill and sacrifice FAR MORE people today then in ancient times. The methods have changed but they are done for the exact same reason, prosperity. Before it was for a bountiful harvest and now it's for massive profits in the drug game. Same shit, different century. Death cults like in Mexico or the Jews are not able to change. It's in their cultural DNA to do these things. You could argue that white Europeans will never support race mixing for the same reasons. It's not in our cultural DNA to do so freely.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 11.52K)