F

F

Attached: 1_1-Standing-JUUL_Device_Slate-Desktop_2x.jpg (1216x1216, 641.35K)

S

S

>went through 32 JUUL pods before JUUL got shafted by biden

S

The monolith.

I'm fucking dying imagining the scene in 2001, but the apes have zoomer cuts.

welp, back to cigarettes I guess

Attached: 28.png (234x386, 184.05K)

N

Can you closet fags really not live without having to suck on something every few seconds?

F to spit on grave.

Fucking retarded. Its just gonna make me start smoking again.

Govern me harder daddy

I really liked JUUL. I'm constantly stressed out at my job and the nicotine helps clear my mind. At first I really really like the cucumber JUUL, than they banned all flavors, and was left with just Menthal Juul. Tasted bad , but kept JUUling but enjoyed it less. Than they banned menthanol and all that was left was hard tobacco flavor. And now its all gone.

Fucking FDA is full of literal retards.

Fuck this circus.

When is it going to be gone for good? I can still buy them obviously

> Starting today. I'm sure they will be on the shelfs for another week or two, but they wont be legally allowed to ship their products anymore

Seriously what’s the best alternative? I’m assuming all the other vape trash will still be in the market …

Great, now ban Mc Donalds!

is the ban just on Juul or is it on all vapes / e-cigs?

just on JUUL, it seems.

WTF that thing literally made me give up smoking roll ups. My health is loads better since! Other vapes are low quality shit that give me a sore throat or a headache. Or they're the size of an iPhone!

JUULs sucked so bad bro. like wtf. They sucked

>WTF that thing literally made me give up smoking roll ups. My health is loads better since! Other vapes are low quality shit that give me a sore throat or a headache. Or they're the size of an iPhone!
That is why they banned them. The FDA wans everyone on cancer cigs, so we all die. Many such cases.

>(((Juul)))
All the more reason to get rid of them.