Why are so many people smoking weed these days?

They just do nothing else. They wage and spend their money on weed. Every fucking day.
>wake up
>weed
>go to work
>weed
>eat
>weed
>repeat

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 8.15K)

Because life has no meaning.
Weed makes the dull seem interesting.

That's because marijuana makes you dumber and so what you described is the eventual result of smoking too much of it. It's like how sniffing glue will turn you into an actual retard.

See? I rest my case.

jews

Attached: 175.jpeg.jpg (600x662, 34.68K)

His eyes should be redder.

I drink my weed (tincture).

Attached: stonedpepe.png (1000x1000, 329.78K)

I don't like the sick feeling of alcohol and I ain't doing this shit sober.

It's better than reality.

kys

because it’s based and makes you productive commie

Because they never learned to discipline their mind or emotions or raise their consciousness manually through the will

I have a friend that started smoking somewhere around 15. Not at 25 hes unironicaly retarded. Im not even being hyperbolic. He cant construct a whole sentance under 5 minutes...

I am in poverty in America, getting to old age sounds absolutely horrible considering I will never be able to have a cottage house in the country. I would rather smoke and drink every day and die at 40. I'm too poor for being old to be anything other than awful.

If I don't smoke two joints before bed I will sleep about three hours. Tried everything before weed nothing else works. Been on every psych med and sleeping pill there was for eight years none had any effect on my hypervigilance. So its weed or lack of sleep until I have a psychotic episode.

>line up for your soma rations

Caffeine to get you through the day and marijuana so you don't really think about it

Upper management no longer needs western countries to be productive. So, keep em doped up, docile and ready for extermination.

Attached: SameGuy.jpg (1500x1438, 372.56K)

Weed is a nigger tier drug. If you are often using weed your iq can barely reach 90.
You actualy kill your brain because cant cope reality.
And its irreversable, i knew a lot of smart gays which were using weed for a time. After a few years from quilting weed they are still brainless npc.

Alright what the fuck else are you going to do? Rot in prison? Die?

>Weed makes the dull seem interesting.
pretty much, it's just fun in drug form, you can't be bored

Nothing. Shits gay. Get drunk and stoned and try to stumble upwards through life

I disagree, everyone who says something other than acute brain damage makes you dumb is dumb, because the vast majority of people have worthless brains sober

Dude, its just a drug that the governments (state and federal) want and suits the demographics of the US.
>U.S. smokes weed so they dont think about how fucked our future is and their is little to no good work going on.
>Germany gave its people meth so they would keep working but wouldn't think about how hungry they are

>inb4 U smoke weed
only niggers smoke weed

>If you are often using weed your iq can barely reach 90.
Been smoking daily for 20 years my IQ tested in at the shrink at 128 yesterday. Pretty sure your talking out your ass. I spend every day working on electronics to the component level.

Why is weed still federally illegal?

Attached: stonedpepe.jpg (569x512, 28.4K)

Before you have psychotic episode..

You are already having them...such a dipshit weed on loser you will only get dumber

clearly it's because the modern world is so interesting and exciting and enjoyable sober these days

While weed is not bad per say in the sense youll die from it, I just dont understand how anyone in their 20's who smokes weed can ever think they'll create a family of their own. How can you meet women if you're smoking weed after work to relax, or how would you look after children. Weed keeps you from growing up and basically stunts your emotional maturity.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

The pool of people that regularly smoke weed is significantly larger than the visible pot head population. I think you would be surprised how much of society is owned and operated by people high as a kite at all times.

stop smoking weed and recession and hyper inflation will end

You're hanging around nigger or losers. No one I know smokes weed during the day.

so why cant i legally bring weed on a plane?

this system is fucktarded

take the crystal meth pill
> always active, not sitting on your couch
> always lean, won't eat for days
> always horny
> jack off for 12h. literally.
> dance like its 1999

Attached: 1655768461247.jpg (1440x1440, 182.25K)

ESLs, everyone.

No I get them from lack of sleep takes about six months at 3 to 4 hours a night before I have one. Last time was ugly and it took several officers to subdue me as I thought they were sent by the devil to torture me. As long as I sleep I am 100% fine. Sadly I have hypervigilance my body physically wont relax and when I sleep the slightest sound will wake me up. I have had this problem for many years and every doctor I went to see was utterly useless. It wasn't until a friend offered me a joint that I was able to find any relief from the hell I was living. I am not saying its good for everyone but it worked for me and I have my life back. I can work, focus, and no one knows I smoke.

very this. there's an apocryphal claim that something like 1 in 6 australians are regular cannabis users and to be honest, in my experience it's nearly the other way around.

I dont know why, but fuck i hate stoners.
Theyre lazy and impossible to deal with

Social contracts are a pretty funny thing, you see humans have this terrible problem of language called unfalsifiablity, humans can perpetually create theorhetical situations in order to prevent or replace reality. What this means is that given any situation, groups of humans can bother you to the ends of the earth with zero logical foundation. They will thrive on this. It is very difficult to break dogma once a group has been successful in their campaign of language abuse because then they have confidence in it.

>They just do nothing else. They wage and spend their money on weed. Every fucking day.
addicted to the green jew, they are degenerates.

Yeah people should wage slave eat shit and smile. Right? You normie fuck face.

weed is cool because it distances us from kikes like you who want to take our shit

technically you can.
Just put it in your pocket?

Attached: file1.jpg (1014x1024, 106.84K)

In times of sadness there's a market for people who want to purchase happiness

Weed is my reward for running on the treadmill for an hour.

The idea weed makes people dumb stems from the monkey test. They put gas masks on monkeys and flooded their lugs with smoke. Weed does not make people stupid. The bible does.

Why not just run stoned? Fuckin' love a good stoned trail run.

>I just dont understand how anyone in their 20's who smokes weed can ever think they'll create a family of their own
That's the neat part, nobody does anyway even without the weed, hence why they smoke.

oh hell yeah.

Americas state laws vary on the legality.

There was literally nothing wrong with his post. The herbal jew has rotted your brain.

Why the fuck would I want to have a family in 2022 and on? Do you enjoy being a slave tax cattle for brown jew country?

That's true, drugs definitely aren't good for you, I just feel like calling drug users stupid is ignoring the elephant in the room that people are just really stupid. The domination of text based communication here make it inhospitable to the really stupid majority, but there is a really really stupid majority.

No, and that's my point you fucking retard.

I miss having a job where I didn't have to think.
Getting baked at work just makes the day fly by and can even make shitty labor enjoyable.