Based Jupiter, Planet Eater

Wish it would hurry up and reach E*rth already.

Attached: 8567677.png (612x456, 124.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8E0tVpI7mE
youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk&t=3338s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They've been saying it's 99% gas and liquid my whole life. Now it has a rocky core? Astronomy is so interesting, but take everything they say with a grain of salt. Maybe all those gases will blow away by the time earth is uninhabitable and leave us a kick ass earthlike planet to live on.
Astronomy is basically 99.999% theoretical math and guessing, and .001% proof/photos/actual observations, but it is really interesting.

Gay

Attached: 05E60A12-7740-41D5-978D-4D6B039246A8.jpg (1024x949, 195.31K)

>a kick ass earthlike planet to live on
Theres just this little thing called jews which wont let you leave

If it's core was 1% of its total size (not mass) then it would be Earth sized. Do you think that's small enough to be insignificant?
So basically, they taught you correctly, you just assumed it was all gas.

man... in like another 500 million years? I hope we find a final solution for the jewish question before then.

>Wish it would hurry up and reach E*rth already.
How do you think orbits work? Do you think all planets pass by each other like on a racetrack?

Nah that’s Saturn that eats others

Jupiter protects earth
It wouldn’t eat it

Space is unfathomably big
There was this website which let you watch photon travel from planet to planet at speed of light
Perfectly illustrates just how fucking unfathomably space is, even if only our solar system
Never been able to find it again though

I got it, few will.

>So basically, they taught you correctly
Hahaha. The level of assumption here is staggering, and you failed to detect that I was being facetious. The point of that is that astronomy can't be tested, but through more theory. Jupiter puts out so much radiation and interference, we can't possibly know or even test the internal composition. Even when we dropped a satellite inside of it, we lost communication before we even broke the crust, so to speak. It's all theory. They also say that the core is solid compressed gases. They say a lot of things. We don't even know the composition of the earth past like 5 miles, or whatever that deep hole in Russia got to.

Pure speculation. Just like dark matter, dark energy, big bangs, and black holes.
Modern cosmology is a fucking joke.

Attached: infrared jupiter.jpg (1024x954, 114.41K)

I'm pretty sure the core is under so much pressure that it's somewhere between a solid and a liquid

Jeez, when it left the solar system, you'd have to let it run for years before it hit something else.

The giant red spot is from a planet or moon crashing into it.

Attached: tumblr_46d054daa01146a35d322af541991dfd_726a585d_540.jpg (540x475, 33.1K)

It's under so much pressure, we can't test anything at those pressures to determine what state they'd be in, aside from theory.

Saturn eats Uranus.

Attached: e61.png (807x935, 128.78K)

I wish.

>reach E*rth
It actually protects Earth from space rocks

>Modern cosmology is a fucking joke.
In part thanks to nigger Neil DeGrasse Tyson

The thing isn't even real, just a projection on the firmament. Space is the fakest and gayest shit imaginable.
>yes goy we sent a probe 6 gorrilion miles away and determined what every thing you see in the sky is made of!

youtube.com/watch?v=F8E0tVpI7mE

Attached: 1640490759008.gif (640x391, 819.22K)

Eat Saturn, eat Saturn. REEEEE DO IT FAGGOT

Sry I don't believe in kabbalah mind tricks

Attached: Heliocentric Model.png (538x600, 429.16K)

The gravity from Saturn keeps Jupiter for moving into the inner solar system and eating Earth.

>muh firmament
the q-user of space

Saturn used to have dozens of moons all of which have been absorbed into the planet.
>Saturn eating his children
Not only that but an impact with Tiamet millions of years ago took a huge amount of mass of the planet and flung it into space creating pluto - the only planet off axis. Because of this loss of mass Saturn failed to become a star.
>How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Just as the planets are named after the Gods the stars in the Heavens represent angels. You can see this in the Book of Enoch where it says Lucifer took a third of the angels with him but in the Book of Revelation we see that the Great Red Dragon is cast down to Earth taking with him a third of the stars.

Saturn used to be one of two suns on this planet and it was perfectly aligned with Sol, constantly blocking most of the sun's radiation and letting light shine around it. I highly recommend this documentary called Remembering the End of the World - if you like this, there's another one on the channel but more about archeological evidence for having two suns. youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk&t=3338s

Attached: saturn-devouring-one-of-his-children-goya.jpg (857x1200, 222.28K)