LIBERALS BTFO GUNS RIGHTS OPEN CARRY ON CITIES

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/us-supreme-court-backs-right-to-carry-guns-in-public/ar-AAYMN0P?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5fe0c70dc7bb46cd88eaeb58fe49924c

Attached: 2022-06-23 (2).png (1400x788, 186.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37wG5avs5-g&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every citizen should have the rights to defend themselves Simple as.

Attached: 1637075892832.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

It's not just that, the judges also stated that the corect way to rule on gun laws is through text, history and tradition so you can expect assault weapon laws to be struck down in California and New York

Its probably still constitutional to say it must be concealed, at least if its small enough to be concealed, but new york wasn’t even allowing that.

Based as fuck.

Attached: 806DE92D-C7BF-4B42-B5ED-36250F638D38.jpg (828x905, 79.43K)

Ownership of semiautomatic weapons should not only be legal, but mandatory. In fact only people who own at least one AR-15 should have the right to vote.

Any one who Identifies as even slightly anti gun should be hung by the neck until dead because the ammo would be a waste shooting them.

I like how she keeps berating him even after he's obviously incapacitated

Bless the Purge!

the only state affected is ny because it had such strict laws
under today's ruling a state can demand you pass a mental health exam, for example

If more normal people carry in blue states, niggers are gonna have to start behaving like human beings.

Attached: chuckles.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

This will result in more violent niggers killing each other kekekek

Attached: ironic.jpg (800x450, 132.45K)

It does not only affect NY. It affects the entire country. May issue is now gone.

Liberals are seething.

I bet Beetlejuice is extra angry today.

Attached: LoriLightfoot.jpg (1026x650, 68.86K)

Women don't have a good sense of proportionality. It's why they're shitty at solo parenting too.

BAN ABORTIONS NEXT
LETS GOOOO BOYS

Attached: FQtQvsrWUAckYAV.jpg (654x652, 41K)

Attached: 87050016-0C16-4BDC-BA8C-4B675A21D0CB.jpg (325x488, 45.29K)

Dangerously Based

>one law gets dismissed
>state will enforce it anyways
>Everything else Biden has proposed for gun grabbing has been getting passed with flying colors from both sides.

What's to celebrate?

it doesn't tho, read the ruling bucko

It states the state must give circumstances in which it will grant a permit for it, it doesn't state what those have to be

AKA lib cities could say, you must pay 10 billion dollars for a gun permit to open carry and that is fully legal

reddit groomers and twitter faggots raging today

Attached: Triggered-Leftist-Commie.jpg (1408x792, 141.26K)

Does it? They only stuck down the New York law. It will probably will lead to the other state laws beings stuck down but that has not happened yet.

Faggots take off and don't help.

I think you're about to find out what Constitutional Carry really means, retard.

Attached: d9f295280bd285a7.png (1024x710, 939.13K)

>AKA lib cities could say, you must pay 10 billion dollars for a gun permit to open carry and that is fully legal
Also unconstitutional bucko

This was a preemptive strike by the based us supreme court, meaning, any law signed by biden starting today targeting semi-autos (ANY), would now be considered unconstitutional.

It doesn't matter whats consititutional or not it matters if its been ruled on

My understanding is there are a variety of rules they could pass that would make it functionally impossible for the average person to get a permit and this would be legal under the current rulings

I am a 2A absolutist, this ruling doesn't fil me with much joy

it strikes down the 6 may-issue states
it also opens up challenges on most state gun control due to stating the proper analysis for fed courts concerning 2a

Sure, but can you use them to defend yourself against niggers?

well you're retarded
this ruling is amazing

constitutional precedence is nothing to scoff at
those red flag laws lost their legitimacy instantly

youtube.com/watch?v=37wG5avs5-g&t=3s