Opinions on Corneliu Codreanu

I'm curious as to what people outside my country think of Codreanu considering the fact that the communists here tried to exclude him from history. Many here only know of his existance, but not much more than that so I wonder if people outside romania are even aware of his existance.

Attached: 646x404.jpg (646x404, 19.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/d2/77/acd277fd5649de94548db3b571f17fd3.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=GnYkg4eniTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daca te astepti la o discutie serioasa ai gresit site-ul

I think the rivalry between the Guard and the National government is interesting, it shows the difference between a geniuine fascist and a nationalist, autocrat government. People assume they're the same thing but there's a spirit the old movements had that is missing from a simple dictatorship

I know him because I'm Russian Orthodox and have read the stories of a few saintly elders (uncanonized so far) that were part of the Legion of the Archangel Michael. One of them maintained that the organization was strictly religious in nature before it was usurped by fascist German puppets like Ion Antonescu. Other than that, I don't know very much about him personally, other than that there's a small minority that argue that he's a martyr.

Fascist faggot. Ran a death cult.
/thread

Fascists like him. I have a friend whose screen name is conducator, in his honor. He doesn't get as much attention as Hitler or Mussolini but he's still respected in nationalist circles.

The irony of a Tory calling anyone a homosexual death cultist. Shut the fuck up, glamourboy.

you can't /thread your own replies retard

he looks like a typical gypsy

i love how right-wingers try to white wash his photographs to make him look whiter

Post hand and nose

AI generated replies

Filthy christkike.

You will never be white
Yes I can
Whiter than any frenchman

Fuck off, Cantacuzeno, don't you see the difference?

i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/d2/77/acd277fd5649de94548db3b571f17fd3.jpg

A hero not that smart but noble.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnYkg4eniTY also fuck youtube for deleting most of the music

Among the greatest Men to have lived in that era.

christcucks vs commies, judiac civil war.

I know absolutely nothing abut him, except that his quotes about jews are still true nearly a hundred years alter.

Attached: quote_codreanu_jews_democracy.jpg (850x400, 79.94K)

>typical gypsy
Average frenchman looks more swarthy than him

Attached: file.png (1371x1748, 763.89K)

I like this one because it calls out the jew, but also calls out a society that tolerates what jews do. If our societies were moral and just, jews would leave for easier places to parasitize.

Attached: quote_codreanu_jews_sin.jpg (850x400, 60.57K)

did you read my post ? your picture is a photoshopped whitewashed version of him

here's what him and his wife actually look like

the guy was an ultraorthodox christian nationalist, so he's based in my book
Saint Michael, pray for our victory over evil and corruption

I love Codreanu, I’ve read two of his works.

>1pbtid
Found the bot

I read for my legionnaires good book, you can see many parallels between commie infiltration of Romania with the modern day rubbish we find ourselves fighting.

I read "For my Legionaires." He was a good man betrayed by an awful king. I'm not sure any other fascist leader genuinely pulled off the cross class component of the ideology as well as he did.