Matt Walsh gets BTFO by Professor Dave on trans issues

youtube.com/watch?v=9uZOLtdIA7Y

Seriously. I have been subscribed to the idea that sex and gender are the same thing and that you cant change from a man to a woman but professor Dave's arguments are so compelling and make Matt Walsh look like an idiot that I am seriously reconsidering.
Is there anyone who can counter Professor Dave's poins? I noticed Matt Walsh never responded to his video either, so he must have admitted a defeat.

Attached: lol.jpg (1192x674, 69.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w5Y_V7CgmTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/100 not acceptable work. See me after reality.

Try to counter any of professor Dave's points. I tried and I can't come up with anything.

Based Thread Inspector. May I ask how he managed to score above 0?

Can't watch because this guy is a massive cunt who's sniffs his own farts.

>literal "who?" faggot
Fuck off back to plebbit you liberal pussy faggot

No need to be tsun about it. I also hate this alleged professor.

I am not liberal at all, I am a conservative. I watch debates and I am a huge fan of Matt Walsh but I cant come back from Professor Dave's destruction of Matt Walsh

hahahaha

I'm not going to watch the video. QRD?

>I noticed Matt Walsh never responded to his video either, so he must have admitted a defeat.
youtu.be/w5Y_V7CgmTg
Fucknugget

He never makes any points he's just e-drama-ing with a fellow Jew.

Attached: 1646760372242.jpg (725x1024, 128.08K)

Gender is a social construct of the degenerate lefts culture. Sex is a biological state. XX or XY.

Class dismissed, no homework.

Attached: 1629035816866.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

Thats the video he responded to which Dave responds to in this video. Walsh never responded to Dave's response of his response

God you are this guy aren't you. He's so fucking annoying. I can't even watch this guy. He talks so much and doesn't get to the central point of contention fast enough.

>professor Dave
That's like pastor Doug or doctor Phil.

i.e. JIGABOO gay.

No, he explains every point, you just have to pay attention.

No one cares Dave, go away.

trans people have a mental illness and most likely were abused as children psychologically or sexually. You are what you are. Reality is not based on your perception. If you are white but IDENTIFY as black you are a crazy person. if you Chop off your leg, hand, and remove your eye b/c you identify as a pirate, you are a crazy person. If you surgically install horns on your head, slice your tongue, etc b/c you identify as a demon, you are a crazy person. If you are 30 years old and identify as a middle schooler do we let you go back to school and play football? no. that would be insane. also, you are a crazy person. Trannies are mentally ill and in most cases desperate to get attention. THey are not normal, and should not be treated normal. They are delusional, and forcing society to participate in their delusion doesn't help them. if a guy believes he lives in the star trek universe would we force everyone else to acknowledge him and treat him like a klingon? no. of course not. b/c that'd be crazy.

Gotta love it when these fuckin mutants turn off the comments on their rebuttal vids. What's the matter? Are your thoughts and opinions so fragile you cannot have a little bit of dissonance in your comments? Fuckin pussies.

this, I doubt any real points were ever made. he just talks in big circles so you forget what youre goign to say and then he claims a win because youre just tired of listening to shit

Can you tl;dr it? I don't have time to watch 21m of someone who ad homs in his/their video description.
There has to be a core argument as to what a woman is. You have to be able to answer that.

Professor Dave turns off the comments because they are ruined by trolls who just post the word "Sneed" thinking they are clever.

>talks in big circles so you forget what youre goign to say and then he claims a win because youre just tired
Holy fuck how is this every left-wing argument I've ever heard? Literally
>Tangents and excessive explanations of trivial matters and things irrelevant to the question
>Ask them to just get to the point
>"Ha, clearly I have fried your conservatard brain. Your hateful point is defeated. I am right."

That's a lot of words for not defining a woman

Based middle manager

Based trip keeping the concernfags accountable

Wait so you call other men incels and yet you are actively using Any Forums? pRoFfEsor Dave that seems very ironic…

sneed

He doesn't make any logical argument.
Summary of this video:

> woman is a person who identifies as a woman
> talks about neurobiology, but doesn't use his definition of a woman
> Matt Walsh is a bigot, how dare he!

>Channel about
>BA from irrelevant lib arts college
>1 MA
>Taught high school a bit
>"Professor"
I have a trans-inclusive and biologically consistent definition of a woman, but I'll withold it because making fraudfuck liars who don't have a professorship seethe is funnier.

>I have been subscribed to the idea that sex and gender are the same thing
Sex refers to biology.
Gender is a grammatical term used to describe a grammatical property of words. English doesn't have a whole lot of gendered words, but everyone on this site should understand the difference between
>he, him, his, his
and
>she, her, her, hers
In some languages gender is a much more involved part of the language, for example in Spanish you would say
>la creatura
instead of
>el creatura
regardless of the biological gender of the creature, grammatically the word is gendered female.

Boys have an XY chromosome and girls have an XX chromosome and retards have a biscuit chromosome so that makes them superior.

>In some languages gender is a much more involved part of the language, for example in Spanish you would say
In most normal languages.

I dont call anyone an incel, and I am no fan of professor Dave, which is why I was so upset by his video because I've been trying to come up with a counter to the points professor Dave makes, but I can't.
Or are you implying that I'm professor Dave? Lmao. I dont think professor Dave would even log onto this site, not to mention post here. The guy has a huge YouTube channel.

fagit

never any actual points just broad generalization and semantics of rhetoric
typical of the liberal retards

Again, chromosomes are only referring to sex, which is biological, not Gender which is psychological.

You seem to love sucking his cock. You do not seem like you dislike him

Watched the whole thing and I can’t think of anything at all that would prove him wrong. Nothing at all. Not one single thing.

They have no argument, so they have to slip around you. Best way to counteract the slippery little jews is to stick to the point.
>man i hate this drag queen story hour shit
>um sweatie.... that's a little homophobic
>what? How?
>transgenders have always been mariginalizd and oppressed and spat on and shat on and basically every not nice thing happens...
>what does that have to do with these freaks in drag trying to touch our kids?
>they're not trying to touch our kids!
>here's a case where they were trying to touch a kid, here's another where they wabted kids to become trannies like them, these people are groomers
>well they're not ALL like that
>so its okay if some of them are like that?
>some come from very margina-
>why do freaks in drag need to read books for our kids?
>they don't NEED to they just-
>then they shouldn't
Ad infinitum. Hope you can see what I'm saying. Don't get lost in their sauce.