SUPREME COURT GUN DECISION RELEASED

AUTHORED BY THOMAS
supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/20-843_7j80.pdf

Attached: download.jpg (840x560, 101.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/20-843_7j80.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q
R
D

MAY ISSUE BTFO

Attached: E9952D68-B848-4E52-AD42-70812582CA96.jpg (1200x675, 92.61K)

Needing to show cause to get a CCW is thrown out, all states are now SHALL ISSUE. Fuck New York

>looks at architecture
Hellenism won, jews are ugly circumheaded golems
>dude how dare you
Fuck you kike

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST STONER ALMIGHTY FREE AT LAST

>The court holds that New York's "proper-cause" requirement to obtain a concealed-carry license violates the Constitution by preventing law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense needs from exercising their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms in public for self-defense.

Remember when all you retards made these cringe memes so sure that Thomas was going to overrule the election? Right after that you made cringe "Cross the Rubicon Don" memes?

Attached: based our black guy.jpg (1080x1161, 99.96K)

BLACK MAN
IN A WHITE MAN TOWN

Jew York City just got jewed out of permit fees.

Attached: 1643756213596.png (539x617, 204.08K)

Oh fuck off Debbie downs, we packing now

NYC sisters, we lost.

MAKE SURE YOU WISH CLARENCE THOMAS A HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY

Attached: Clarence-thomas-color-correct.jpg (1280x720, 378.21K)

So is it something good for my right wing bros? That's all I care about

>permit fees
does this mean Illinois FOID is illegal now too?
you have to pay to own guns in Illinois

Remember when you were born biologically male and thought you could change your gender? lmao

>The court rejects the "two-part" approach used by the courts of appeals in Second Amendment cases. "In keeping with Heller," Thomas writes, "we hold that when the Second Amendment's plain text covers an individual's conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct."

>The government will have to show, Thomas says, that a gun regulation "is consistent with this Nation's historical tradition of firearm regulation."

Im reading it now and thomas does slap down the courts willing to use anything other that history and tradition to rule on 2nd amendment rights. Im still reading the abstract though.

Yes, thank you Saudi bro

no, they will still get the fees.

Probably not, only sounds like you can just put the 2nd amendment for the reason you want to pay all those fees to carry a gun. So still a poll tax situation.

I want to open carry a Tec-9 in downtown San Francisco so badly

does this mean shall issue or constitutional carry is now the law of the land?

>Q
>R
>D
New York’s proper-cause requirement violates the Fourteenth Amendment in that it prevents law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense needs from exercising their right to keep and bear arms. We therefore reverse the judgment of the Court of Appeals and remand the case for further proceedings consistent with this opinion.

HAVE A SIT JOSEPH, WHAT WAS THAT GUN CONTROL THANG?

Attached: laser-eyes (5).png (612x612, 441.74K)

>tfw jew Yorker
I am 100% convinced that the city will wind a way to trample on my rights anyway, but a win is a wi

Attached: 1653768526701.gif (326x250, 625.73K)

mulsims are gay habooby niggers

The mayor of NYC is talking about making subways and other public places gun-free zones to fight this decision. I'm sure other blue ares will try and pull some bullshit, too.

>supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/20-843_7j80.pdf

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 13.71K)

he will.
The election of 2020 is FAR FROM OVER

Attached: tapsglass.png (1070x475, 627.39K)

Judge Jackson save us.

>14 KB JPG
A Iin't slicking nhat thit, cigga

I cucked out on getting a NY pistol permit because of that requirement. Maybe I'll go for it again.

When will they do this for other blue states

NOW MAG CAP RULING
>NOW MAG CAP RULING
NOW MAG CAP RULING
>NOW MAG CAP RULING
NOW MAG CAP RULING
>NOW MAG CAP RULING
NOW MAG CAP RULING
>NOW MAG CAP RULING
NOW MAG CAP RULING
>NOW MAG CAP RULING

N O W
O
W

M A G
A
G

C A P
A
P

R U L I N G
U
L
I
N
G

How it's supposed to work is shall issue is the most restrictive they can go. So you still have to apply and pay a (((fee))) but so long as you're not already a prohibited purchaser they have to give it to you.
States will simply ignore the ruling like they always do.

kek dude weed is bad in excess, use less read moar

>does this mean shall issue or constitutional carry is now the law of the land?
All it means is that the New York law was struck down.
That law said "You can't have concealed carry unless you show the government a good reason you need it"
This law being struck down just says that clause is unconstitutional
It's reasonable to think that it further means that concealed carry can't be restricted in any way, but that would need to be tested in court.

It should be for all states.

Attached: 1644638201699m.jpg (1024x822, 55.22K)

>In this case, Thomas explains, nothing in the Second Amendment distinguishes between home and public "with respect to the right to keep and bear arms."

2 MORE WEEKS

>no guns on busses and trains

That sounds like a feature to me. Now all the criminal classes coming in from Brooklyn will be disarmed and the people in the city will all be armed. Things are gonna get a lot less uppity real quick.

>States will simply ignore the ruling like they always do.

Attached: Hes_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 72.64K)

They will. And also common use will become a fight in order to not include ar 15 in the decision because it cant be concealed and causes terror and panic.

don't reply to meme flags

Attached: 1640710700664.jpg (622x622, 28.35K)

>criminals obey laws that’s why we call them criminals
eat shit and die

touch grass virgin I do what I want

ok so now are they gonna give people from WA ar15s back?

Attached: 1643415687677.jpg (650x650, 68.01K)

Settled law, this brings back automatic stop and frisk. Like I said, a lot less uppity.

You imbecile, Supreme Court Decisions affect all states at all times.

>authored by Thomas
based, a non-cucked decision

Attached: Clarence Thomas happy.jpg (396x539, 63.91K)

You're a retard. You think they're going to search every single person for a gun before they get on a train/bus? All this proposal would do is, yet again, infringe on the rights of law abiding citizens while empowering criminals who break the law and bring the gun into "gun free zones"