POOL'S CLOSED

Its a dramatic image. I think this should be the cover of the movie about how lots of athletes randomly died and the detective that tries to figure out why and what they all had in common.

Attached: Pools Closed.png (434x440, 238.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Sports_News/2022/06/23/coach-former-Olympian-rescues-USA-swimmer-Anita-Alvarez-from-drowning-Olympics/7801655987012/
foxnews.com/sports/coach-rescues-us-artistic-swimmer-faints-pool-world-championships
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm out of the loop. Another sudden covid death?

Who dat be?

Due to VAIDS

Did a brown girl trvggkyy to swim?

upi.com/Sports_News/2022/06/23/coach-former-Olympian-rescues-USA-swimmer-Anita-Alvarez-from-drowning-Olympics/7801655987012/

Attached: 2937A8B1-71A6-4A27-BDC7-232EFB5C45BF.jpg (911x1024, 142.53K)

Other thread archived but here's the news

>Coach rescues US artistic swimmer after she faints in pool during World Championships

>Coach Andrea Fuentes dove into the pool with all her clothes on and grabbed Alvarez who was sinking to the bottom of the pool. When she got the swimmer to the side of the pool with the help of another person Alvarez wasn’t breathing.

foxnews.com/sports/coach-rescues-us-artistic-swimmer-faints-pool-world-championships

Researchers discovered the whitest Americans in existence. Apparently they have been living underwater for some decades already.

Since OP is always a fag
archive. ph/ v6Lcu

>Coach and former Spanish Olympian Andrea Fuentes took quick action, diving into a pool to save Team USA artistic swimmer Anita Alvarez after she lost consciousness at the FINA World Championships in Budapest, Hungary.
Sounds like it.

>vggky
I see you entered your CAPTCHA in the middle of a word.
Remove your CAPTCHA from the post before posting it.
Come on. Type like a white man.
There's no excuse for laziness.

She looks like she is in great shape.

Attached: anitaaalvarez_CfFB0SzI8TD_slide_1jpg.jpg (1080x1262, 312.31K)

>what they all had in common
They all drank water on the day they died.

I hope she's okay.

Attached: anitaaalvarez_CfFB0SzI8TD_slide_2jpg.jpg (1080x1262, 206.94K)

>simps attempting to recover women after after a decade of drugs and carousel

Healthy athlete passes out and nearly dies doing something they are trained to do daily and another swimmer saved her life.

Other healthy people pass out in their sleep and die of suffocation, they aren't so lucky.

how convenient that there was an underwater camera in the scene

Nigger there are underwate cameras at every dive.

She just lost her consciousness. Also the Life guards didn't do anything, because according to the guidelines the referees decided when they can jump in. Anyway her coach jumped in and saved her.

>butthurt incel seething about nothing because there is a woman involved

Like I said, faggot, "how convenient"

It's a swimming competition. Of course there's underwater cameras on scene, you dumbass.