On the latinx kwestion

realistically can latin america staph being a violent, corrupt and degenerate hellhole?

Attached: uv unwrapping and texturing for beginners.webm (480x720, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

irp.fas.org/crs/soa.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wearing the face of your enemies
based monkeys

It's in their DNA, you never see civilized races doing shit like this

No and we need to accept that and move them to a zoo or ghetto or whatever.

>you never see civilized races doing shit like this
Even niggers don't do shit like this, spics are a different kind of subhuman

Check Chile murder rates, only Canada has better rates and Usa, even living in a police state with guns, has worse crime rates, the proper question is why americans kept repeating lies.

watch this"

I did not have to see that lad, I have just eaten breakfast

Well that face off ended badly

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

these are just tan whites on drugs similar to florida

Pre-Adamic races are subhuman

>not clicking on that
some one give me a qrd

Then explain this please: Also why canadian nigs behave better than america nigs.

No, because of the amount of savage genetics bred into the people. You’d need more European blood to make Latin America less violent.

>staph
?
I like that one episode of The Grand Tour where they are down in Columbia trying not to say the word cocaine and they catch some footy of a kid banging a donkey and then go interview locals about it who say something about most guys first lovers are animals. I'm not sure how fabricated that was.

Objectively false, one of the most violent bastards ever in my shithole was a dude coming from a white bloodline that hunted down indians and the average chilean is less violent than the average american, that is a hard fact.

right

Attached: file.png (596x446, 473.33K)

Anyone know where I can get my daily fix of this shit ? All gore seems te dissapear from the internet.

Attached: 1638475145702.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Attached: file.png (576x417, 414.85K)

nice masks.

Anglos are one of the biggest murderers ever in modern history, if we are talking about genetics ou are just pschpaths, also latin is just a meme, you have different countries with different ethnicities, Uruguay is whiter than you, Chile is mutt country, like Venezuela, the difference is that we dont have zambo cannibal blood like them, they are a pest.

Ok 4,10 Lady Boy.

Carlos!

how can you skin a face so precisely? do you've to learn that? did the guy practice this on some other victims first? impressive realy

About 6, cis hetero.

Idk user, as i see every human is capable of killing and torturing depending on circumstances but you have to remember that some other countries profit for our corruption and our corruption generate more poverty and misery what also leads to monkey behavior and cartels violence propaganda as i see in mostly of this videos.

A citizen should be able to put an end in all this with the improvement of private security, private and public police partnership, civil militias, guns rights, less bureocracy and more competition in guns market.

Brazil actually have 200milion people so it's a different management.

I’ve seen a lot of violence. But only the Latin kind makes me queasy.

Serious answer?

irp.fas.org/crs/soa.htm

Some of them openly claimed being part of the army for propaganda purposes, but they were fully destroyed or got into the shadows for talking too much about their bosses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair

Also check fast and furious operation, sadly i cant found credible sources in english with the word Hillary on them. our admixture is pretty similar to mexicans, the difference is that they are next to the states.