How do we stop obesity

how do we stop obesity

Attached: file.png (637x873, 367.19K)

there is only one solution, a bullet to the skull

load em in b52s and drop em on israel

Literally just stop fucking eating.

Attached: 1639400892372.jpg (1080x1080, 74.51K)

Heart Attacks

how the fuck does someone even get that big? i'd have to force feed myself for over a year to get to even half that....

Joe is working on it

Eat the fat, not the bugs!

Ah, skinny.

Meaning lots of skin, shitloads of skin, enough skin to bind a thousand books, skin to end all skin, infinite skin?

Hard labor on 1600 cals per day untill fit
simple as.
if they die they die

Im struggling to even afford food

So I will starve to death long before these beasts enter a normal weight range

Deregulate the insurance industry and watch their health insurance premiums skyrocket, and they'll start dying due to lack of medical care.

With that amount of fat, she could be on a water / vitamin / protein supplement diet for a whole year before finally reaching a normal weight. But then she would need surgery to remove all that excess skin.

> healthy at all sizes
there is a vaxine in the works

Attached: 1653457980804.gif (282x300, 1.91M)

how poor do you need to be to struggle toa fford food

The US government made unfair treaties with Coca-Cola during ww2 and is responsible for centralizing US food system with decadent companies

Too poor for rent. Once you can't preserve meals, it gets very expensive, and when you have no money this is a quick downward spiral. Then you've just got a couple bucks and need the energy for a whole day of being exposed to the elements.

This the whale could take vitamin tablets for 3 months before she noticed the fat going.

>how do we stop obesity
Why?

i'm 42 and 6'2" 230lbs, my "perfectly fit" weight is probably around 200lbs or so, i'm not skinny by default but i'm not built square either, 230 is a good weight for me, i feel good, i'm strong and i'm in better shape than 99% of the people my age and i didn't have to buy a clown suit and fagbike to get there.

but at 250 i feel heavy, slow, etc, there's no way these people miss warnings signs your body gives you when you get too heavy. legs feeling weak, knees and feet hurting, back pain, restlessness....they've been brainwashed to ignore the shit. it's by design. people are mostly not mentally strong enough to fight even this basic bitch brainwashing they employ

This is not just a "hey pay attention to me" post, this is a true response to you people who seem not to understand why america, in particular, is so fat.

TL:DR ahead of time: Seed/Vegitable oils, onions products, hormone additives, and HFCS/Artificial/Refined Sugars. All of which are pushed by Jews for big $$$

Jews are poisoning American foods just like they're poisoning EVERYTHING ELSE AMERICAN (Entertainment, Population (brown overflow), economics, politics, christianity, etc). They are dismantling us on a microcosmic level, infiltrating everything so they can undermine all by unraveling the very threads that hold our society together. They have been given some kind of satanic authority to do so because america as a country was, and is, the biggest threat to the one world satanic beast system due to our fundamental refusal to be enslaved and the fundamental basis of our country on the concept of freedom and autonomy.

They are making us fat, sick, and stupid because we aren't good goyim; Gotta break the bucks, so to speak. Thats why I say

FUCK THE FALSE EDOMITE MODERN JEWS WHICH ARE TRULY THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN! YOU WILL BE ENDED WHEN JESUS RETURNS AND CASTS YOU ALL INTO THE OUTER DARKNESS!

Attached: Hell-depictions-constantine-450x187.jpg (450x187, 24.33K)

Would breed

Go die