Europe is falling apart!

twitter.com/_AfricanSoil/status/1539683619723165701

Attached: 64248430-631A-4A17-A284-D74678DBFBBD.jpg (828x1198, 534.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA
nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>neo globohomo is falling apart

how is this bad?

They are showing the world they are sissy faggots maybe?

>europeans shit on americans endlessly
>their nations are falling apart at the speed of light now

top zozzle

guys watch this thread:

Good news, everyone!

youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA

Attached: TaylorCheerleader.jpg (600x600, 39.4K)

>Italy MPs rise up against Mario
Stopped reading there because its funny.

Attached: bid1.jpg (256x256, 9.56K)

Nations forming new governments is not Europe falling apart you retarded nigger.

Its proof the union is breaking apart
Without the EU there is no globalism, the World economic forum and all the people destroying society are billionaire Europeans, once they're gone society can go back to normal

The collapse of the EU is the biggest white pill in human history

that was the original plan

Because they don't want to throw money and resources away on a lost cause?

A twitter account called _AfricanSoil is proof of what exactly? By what standard of evidence?

lmao

Its probably not even that
Its that the 25x increase in natural gas prices have crippled the europeans economically and they cannot afford to do literally anything

We are watching a moment equivalent to the fall of the berlin wall, the end of the EU

Fuck charles Schwab

Can’t get worse than world wars right? When it was 99% ruled by the PUVE EUVOPEAN races

Of course there are problems of integration today but stop acting like europe was heaven oh earth decades ago

Millions of Europeans killed by other Europeans, Muslims can only dream to make such high numbers and even if they made a batalcan everyday it would still take centuries to reach the total deaths made by white Europeans

That's only the beginning, my friend. The master plan is golden billion.

>provoke war
>make trade sanctions
>food crisis is about to happen
>largest food storages and fabrics are burning one by one in US
>already happened in Africa
>africans migrate to EU, again
>crimewaves already happening after ukrainian migration
>russians are to blame
great reset is going great!
are you prepared to eat ze bugs, user?
also
>monkeypox is about to strike heavier than covid
>has wider spread than covid at the very beginning
>is happening all according to the master plan
nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
don't forget to take your sterilizing jab once full-scale epidemic strikes
I bet russians will be ones to blame here too because "they used ukrainian civil biolab researches and weaponized them against the world, they must respond for their actions."

Based Italians

Attached: 112361262367.png (952x1375, 1.18M)

it's good, actually

Lol wake the fuck up the majority of people want the EU gone and the falling apart started a long time ago even before brexit

>Without the EU there is no globalism
Said the American

But what's going to happen to Russia?

>great reset is going great!
the whole power of the elites rests on global supply chains, if the global supply chains collapse, which they are doing, they will have zero power projection, NGO workers are not free

Your brain is falling apart, Ivan.

God I’d love to slaughter some filthy WOPs. They’re such big cucks that they’d probably enjoy being genocided for the benefit of the environment or ESG or whatever faggoty shit.

>>africans migrate to EU, again
This is what I always thought russias end goal was, the cost per refugee is like $3000 a month in germany lmao another 10 million refugees will completely destroy the EU

>>monkeypox is about to strike heavier than covid
The small pox vaccine is effective against it and we can easily mass produce it, money pox is a non issue , and its not a shitty MNRA vaccine, i mean a real traditional vaccine

>June 23rd Spaghetti riots

I am literally shaking spaghetti bros, we almost got killed, i was huddling under my desk so bad the spaghetti fell out of my pockets, mamma mia!

Fuck of kalargi

Not supporting US interests seems very problematic.
Regime change when?

It the same here 72% of our population want to not give anymore money weapons or news time to Ukraine.

>the cost per refugee is like $3000 a month in germany lmao another 10 million refugees will completely destroy the EU
the german economy is already collapsing without the help of migrants, paying 30x the price for energy Germany won't be exporting much shit lmao, and the rest of the EU was already useless economically

i want my current government to be executed for their fucking up my country

The reality is that only the ruling class matters. The slave classes will accept whatever fate. Those world wars replaced meritocratic leaders and bloodlines who have proven themselves over thousands of years with retarded invader faggots with big ass noses and dysgenic DNA.

Wow im sure concerned about what Bulgaria and Italy thinks LMAO

>Italy
good riddance.
Hope african immigrants will start coming again and everyone says fuck it and no help for you

Russia will finally begin to thrive!
Kek. I doubt.

Sending refugees to Europe is mostly a US project though.