US Government: Stop taking supplements

> USPSTF found the current evidence available is “insufficient to determine the benefits and harms of taking most vitamin, mineral and multivitamin supplements to prevent heart disease, stroke and cancer.”

>USPSTF is an independent panel of experts in prevention and evidence-based medicine. The task force makes reports to Congress yearly that identify evidence gaps in research and recommends priority areas that need closer examination.

> “The appeal of supplements is obvious. In theory, vitamins and minerals have antioxidative and anti-inflammatory effects that should decrease the development of cardiovascular disease and cancer,” wrote researchers.

>Yet, after USPSTF conducted its own analysis, it found that for many of the vitamins and nutrients reviewed, there was simply not enough evidence to determine the balance of benefits and harms of supplementation with single or paired nutrients for preventing cardiovascular disease or cancer.

Are you really going to keep taking supplements even though they are wasting your money on unproven and potentially dangerous, unregulated substances?

Attached: F085C06F-8E18-4E85-BD4E-1DF3DA3C01B0.jpg (1170x1624, 475.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/new-bill-threatens-jail-time-for-supplement-companies/
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just do the opposite of what these demon kikes say, essential vitamins are just that essential to life to live.

>Reddit spacing
>science posting
it’s all so tiresome

>Vitamin D deficient
>Take Vatim D supplements and fee better
>”you are just wasting your money”
Why try to Jew us? Is this to divert attention from the vax? Are y’all about to blame supplements for SADS?

renegadetribune.com/new-bill-threatens-jail-time-for-supplement-companies/ when you see how everything is marching towards Noahide law, this all starts to make a LOT more sense.

Attached: tumblr_n7afl8eksF1tec7r3o1_540.png (540x660, 147.8K)

Attached: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

It's just them saying t hey don't know shit.

Vitamins bad
Gene therapy good

The satanists want their pharmakeia to sell and are very unhappy their poisons are not selling better than actual medicine. big pharma doesn't want you cured but perpetually sick and treated for infinite cash.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

They have been scaring dupes for years now about the government coming to ban supplements. When is the last time there has been an actual ban? And don’t say NAC. That was a voluntary recall by a few retailers not a ban.

Well, I guess I should start routinely taking my vitamins again.

fpbp

Attached: 1655947475687.jpg (700x700, 116.15K)

>laughingjewmd.jpg

i wonder who could be the sponsor of this article

fpbp. It's laughable how easy it is to find the right path by simply doing the opposite of what (((they))) tell you to do.

Imagine how many people are wasting trillions on health insurance.

Attached: 1655869324816.jpg (1617x1080, 455.31K)

We should aim to get all our nutrition out of whole foods. There's a right way to take supplements - get bloodwork and if anything is below range, supplement that with a high quality product. Test again in a few months. It probably is a waste of money to take off the shelf multivitamins everyday or just supplement random things because you think you might need it.

Being a fellow leaf how to you access this on demand bloodwork? It took me almost a year to get a biopsy on a mole they thought was cancerous. I've seen several doctors about my knee being completely numb and without any feeling and I can't get them to send me for anything, they just keep offering narcotics.

You get a private company to do it.

Don’t Canadians get free health care? Why don’t you just go to the doctors and ask for blood work? If I had free healthcare like you, I would do this quarterly. Stop being lazy.

> simply not enough evidence.

> there is simple evidence they do not work.

> people take multivitamins to prevent heart attacks and cancer

> people take multivitamins to feel healthy.

> if multivitamins only about placebo, then spending money on them only wastes money.

> if multivitamins trigger placebo, then disease time to recovery may be up to 15 percent faster.

> the appeal... in theory they work... yet we found no practical evidence.

> the appeal... in theory they work... but we have not managed yet to close the gap with practice. Since in theory they work, either our medical theories are wrong, or our investigation methods fall short.

> do not take supplements during COVID, they do not help, and may cause damage.

> vitamin D deficiency causally linked to severe COVID. especially black people who do not see much sunlight should supplement.

it is all so tiresome having to do your own common sense reasoning.

>Give says it's dangerous
90% chance it's amazing for you

Nutrition is not created equally, yes every human should be entitled to the same standard of health, and this is very very very far from the case. At this rate we will have a more pronounced difference between poor and rich people than even India has shown us. You will either be a 7ft athletic genius or a 5ft retarded goblin. That's what we will get out of the inequality of nutrition. A slave class.

Man, the fed government really doesn't want to pay out social security

I have group insurance through work and visit a naturopathic doctor who is cooperative and can requisition them. The poor man's way of doing this is to track your diet accurately on cronometer or a similar app every day for a couple of weeks, and if anything is regularly below target, supplement that.

In Quebec, the waiting list to get a family doctor is over a decade.

I started taking some Vitamins in 2019, Vitamin D3 and Zinc among others. I haven't been really sick since (got a mild cold once). I had close contact with 2 people that had the memeflu and I didn't get it. Articles about not taking Vitamins are sponsored by Pharma companies btw, they want you to get sick and take their shitty medicine.

After taking steps to improve your diet, I should have said.