Thats it user i had enough ill become a president or prime minister or whatever the fuck high status it is and ill fix...

thats it user i had enough ill become a president or prime minister or whatever the fuck high status it is and ill fix this cringe ass world or destroy it since iam tired of all this crap

any tips on how to become a politician user from 0?

Attached: 1644717610123.jpg (474x296, 27.22K)

Rape kids

fpbp

Alright guys I’ve decided to go to the moon myself and investigate. See ya

This is not even untrue, that's how fucked up the world is. Unless you're very wealthy and know what you're doing it, there's only one way in - by becoming one of them.

Be Jewish and openly create your own blackmail of yourself. Boom you're in

hi guys please watch this thread:

be jewish or start raping kids. btw. take the independence pill instead. its much better.

Volunteer for established politician and start networking. Learn how the game works. The get yourself on the ballot and start fundraising

FPBP
>t OP

run for a county position. It will help if you have a good name and set up signs. people usually don't vote in those elections and if they do, they have no idea about the actual candidate lol

kösz szépen TEK bácsi szeretlek

I WANT TO FUCKING PULL YOU OUT OF THE CAR AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU

only people who are the worst of the worst can actually become successful politicians. if you have a shred of god in you. the system will chew on you then it will spit you out. the only way to make it as a politicians is be psychopathic. you won't make it otherwise. I just want to become as distant and as independent of the system as I possible can. only interact with it it when really can't do anything else.

i meeaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn if i happen to become a politician ill abolish the current system and establish and monarchy and make an over developed country out of here literally and uhhhhhh maaybbeeeee do alil bit of trolling for the neighboring countries and assert my existence and be passive aggressive semi hostile against some ethnic groups

good luck. just please. give me my gun rights. I have a mill. I am really aching to carve some guns out of metal.

dont worry sonny boy if God wills it and i became a politician id make this place into perfection
i just need to btfo the EU and the kikes and gypsies

>do alil bit of trolling for the neighboring countries
romanians on suicide watch
>be passive aggressive semi hostile against some ethnic groups
gypsies on double suicide watch

Go to a high status college and start networking.

if only know whats going up in my brainhole user

Attached: 1653244227296.png (826x704, 210.55K)

make horthy proud

Attached: 6c301b35-0001-0004-0000-000001158637_w1600_r0.7180616740088106_fpx50_fpy47.39.jpg (1600x2228, 591.66K)

is networking really that important? since my iam literally dont belong into this era i belong into the mid to late 19th century
where you just punch a politician in face and take their place simple as that

id make even árpád and attila proud

>He still believes in presidents

Kek. US hasn't had a real president since Kennedy and we know how that turned out.

Europe hasn't had a non Banker backed leader since Hitler

>is networking really that important?

Most politics is just networking. So yes. I don't like either but that's the truth. Don't worry, you might be better at it than you think. I am schizoid INTJ and I had gotten a meeting with an American Congressman. When you are trying to manipulate other people for your political ends you might find yourself having a charisma you didn't realize you had prior.

then what do you suggest ? guirrella militia revolting against the world? you suggesting me to do terrorism CIA user? HUH? ANSWER ME GLOWIE-SAN??!! HMMMMMMMMM???

mayhaps you are correct ill seen what i can do with this computer online working thingy and maybe groom myself a bit since i look like a medieval steppe man for charisam inhancment
and is a college also important coz iam basically an autistic retard again

>coz iam basically an autistic retard again

Make sure you are getting omega-3 acids, that's what most of your brain is made out of. You can get them from fish. Also make sure to get good sleep, eg, have a room that is dark, quiet, and cool while you sleep. Make sure you have b-vitamins for energy. If you can turn off wi-fi while you sleep and get a grounding pad for your bed. Drink coffee. Take a course of alpha-liponic acid and wormwood to get rid of any heavy metals or parasites in your system. Your gut bacteria affects your mind, some make sure to have some fermented food from time to time. Best of luck.