Klaus Schwab is right, they're pieces of shit but I agree with him now; kill off the normalfags please...

Klaus Schwab is right, they're pieces of shit but I agree with him now; kill off the normalfags please. Normalfags have radicalised me against them through years of being insulted and mobbed by them whilst also seeing them soullessly, apathetically, cowardly, thoughtlessly & HAPPILY comply with tyranny & terror and I'll be happy to earn a place with globohomo that involves killing off sheeple. They all left their critical thinking skills, distinguishableness and individuality behind at high school anyway to fit in with the tribe and bury their heads in the sand, and now they're suffering the consequences for being so weak, cowardice and conditioned.

Normalfags just do shit for the current thing to signal to the tribe that they are happy drones with no soul nor a thought in their head which could distinguish them from others in some manner and to them that would be BAD. I hope these retards follow the herd off a cliff. Good riddance.

Attached: 1645862478616.jpg (865x1200, 151.31K)

They literally created normalfags via their subversion tho

I know, but at this point whenever you present normalfags with facts their brains shut down. They tell you to live in reality which they will drop the moment they're presented with something which conflicts and challenges their worldviews or "beliefs." At the drop of a hat all reason goes out of the window and they'll throw insults at you with no real argument beyond a strawman. They deserve what they get, you reap what you sow.

Don't think so. They might have instilled them with globohomo ideology but normshits are soulless automata that instinctively adopt whatever they perceive to be the collective consensus as their moral identity without any deliberation and irrespective of what that collective consensus is.

But yeah, they deserve to suffer, moreso than the malicious entities on top.

>they're pieces of shit but I agree with him now; kill off the normalfags please
the problem is they're killing off the white normalfags. not the niggers and the other scum, because those are going to be their slave caste
you're a retard if you agree with that plan

This was the problem with the Jewish method. You can do everything right. Have wealth, education, and proper raising but in the end some of your kids are going to be NPCs no matter what you do. Then their kids will be NPCs. The problem never goes away. Not everyone develops true consciousness when young or later in life through experience.

>normshits are soulless automata that instinctively adopt whatever they perceive to be the collective consensus as their moral identity without any deliberation and irrespective of what that collective consensus is.
Fucking this.

Niggers are the ones with a higher unvaccination rate, white normalfags are soulless sheep with no sentience. Literal philosophical zombies.

Klaus Schwab and the WEF is a normie tier conspiracy that distracts from the rothchilds and the illuminati. how convenient.

they dont want to kill normalfags idiot. they to kill you beacuase you wanto to be in (or you're against) their club but you ain't.

> I NEED WHITES TO BE A SLAVE RACE FOR ETERNITY

Yeah for real. I’d be happy with a tiny bachelor apartment and neetbux. Kill ‘em all

Yes, yes, everyone who's looked into it enough know who's pulling the strings and they're all kikes.

LOL, their plan is to literally cull the population and what better than to use their trained cattle.

>Klaus Schwab is right
Nah, I don't want some shitty boomer take control, I wish at least a white cute man doing that job

The illuminati pull the strings, jews are just their scapegoat. jews are just as programmed as everyother abrahamic faith. corona, delta, and omicron form the eye of providence. so.

Normies have always existed. They've just been weaponized via the internet against us. Typically they're weaponized through religion or fear mongering. This time it's all or nothing. Consider the current Era as the endgame to history, winner take all. You gonna let some fat stinky kikes enslave your mother earth and stomp on our souls forever, or will you die fighting stained in the putrid blood of your enemies

Most of people are moderates/normies and they are blocking any change whether right or left.

Who or what do you think the Illuminati are then?

Sorry, but it's not the normalfags who will be culled.

The internet has hooked them up to a hivemind, this is what happens when you invent portable technology that has people hooked online all day and night for more than a decade. They really did plan ahead and knew social media was a great advantage for them.
>Typically they're weaponized through religion or fear mongering.
This time religion was replaced with scientism.

I don't like seeing people get hurt, but I can't help but that unthinking normies deserve it sometimes.

Attached: Inside the mind of the normie.png (640x865, 346.5K)

I can't help but feel that*

Yep I'm beyond sick of normies and their bullshit.

They created this mess retard.why worship the death of undeserving retards if it's not there fault.

>ITS ONE OR THE OTHER
how about shove your false dichotomy up your kike ass and go kill yourself, moshe

What are we gonna do if this turns out to be true? Are you rebel gang or cabal gang? The cabal seems kinda cool but it's full of Jews some I don't think I'd join. Then again if most of us were really presented with such a deal from the devil could we really resist? I am not sure if I could.

dumb retard, you don't give people the final redpill immediately, you start with entry level red pills

No, the people who created this mess were the ones who complied and keep complying. Those are the compliant masses. Like I said, you reap what you sow.

Forgot pic

Attached: Outsider insider vax vaccine.png (1255x1073, 558.44K)

>join cabal
>write down names and what they do
>when i think i've gotten them all, put all the info in a big file and leak it here
>hold public press conference where i admit to writing it and tell everyone its legit and i was with them the entire time, show all the proof i have
got they ass

But user I think most the normies will be dead by then. It won't matter if you leak the names.

>join cabal
>write down names and what they do
This is where a Death Note would come in handy.

the vaxx isnt going to kill people. that's a meme
it's going to fuck up the immune system, making them more and more dependent on healthcare, which will become socialized and thus state provided
this is how they will enslave you. oh you're a conservative? sorry, but you can't get an appointment today, you're a "high risk individual"
watch, they're going to have someone kill abortion doctors that ignore the supreme court ruling and spin it as "crazed right winger kills doctors", completely ignoring the abortion argument and they'll put a COVID conspiracy spin on it to get the normies on board

Attached: The chad natural immunity rejoicer.png (674x476, 360.77K)

>Klaus Schwab is right, they're pieces of shit but I agree with him now; kill off the normalfags please.
Am I finally getting through?? Now you see how the elites sees the cattle. nothing but willing participate in the hive society. Willingly stripping themselves of agency and freedom. They are nothing but drones. They are the reason why we have entered demon world. All of them deserve the ropes. Klaus and the boys. aren't the real danger. They will get the rope too. but the primary issue are the NPC. I imagine a world without elites and slaves. Just let me be

They're the ones letting the change happen, you could tell a normalfag you can comply your way out of tyranny and they'd believe it. In fact they wouldn't even recognise tyranny for what it is and think you're a lunatic if you show them.

Probably right. Then again, ALOT of the vaxxies are just dying.

Attached: Deaths among young people up 40%.jpg (1170x1379, 99K)

Whites are the true slave race. niggers are just dumb animals. We shouldn't concern our selves with them to much. We know the solutions to those problems. They could be easily solved. If it wasn't for the real problem. Which are the hyper conforming white npc slaves. They make the system. They are the one responsible for ever increasing tyranny.

Curious you use a Dutch cover of WEF. Probably since no other nation kneels so much for them as the business+government does here.

This country is already fucked. Double income from 2 people is not even enough to finance a ghetto shed. Fuck working for money in this country. It's either extremely low salary or normal low salary.

Also I'm sure the cabal is compartmentalized so they wouldn't just tell you everyone who's a part of it when you join.

Yep, if their gospel (whatever the media and governments tell them is good) tells them something is good they'll believe it without question and if you yourself question it or go against it you're a heretic to that gospel (anti-vaxxer, anti-science, conspiracy theorist).

They are all united in their ideology. The rotchilds believe in the same hive society as Klaus. Both of them want CBDCs. So why treat them as distinct entities. It a single one. It is a global force. globohomo

user, you are transforming into normalfag.
>I had my own thinking but I agree with the brainwashing.

I don't agree with the brainwashing, I am just sick to death of normalfags willingly and happily letting it happen to themselves instead of getting a soul and waking up by doing their own research.

Attached: 1648362050499.png (891x861, 821.96K)

naah. they are letting massive changes happen for the worse. but yes left or right. They are both for the matrix. They are both for bug hive society. Both want you to get a stable job. Participate in the system. And be dependent on it for everything. It is the tightest form of control. You have no power over your environment. you are left defenseless and can only survive if you plug yourself into a giant social institution which is so large that the mind can't comprehend it. you don't have the right to defend yourself for example in a big city. Only the government does. You don't have the right for privacy or anonymity. Many places the police is allowed to search through your pc and phone without any justification. you are not allowed private and anonymous financing. You are not allowed to do much. Just participate in society. coomply. and you get hollow entertainment. you get to consoooome.