Does anyone on here remember it? David was basically Any Forums incarnate

>iranian kid in germany
>loser with no friends
>get's bullied by turks and arabs
>develops hatred of turks and arabs
>starts to worship Hitler and Breivik
>also worships Columbine and Tim Kretschmer
>see's himself as german
>legally changes name from Ali to David because he wanted a german name (ironically picked David)
>goes on to kill 9 migrants before shooting himself

I don't condone violence btw

Attached: 1648575027149.png (890x872, 734.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cgxSpIkzlk4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Gutjahr
youtube.com/watch?v=n3CvQ0RzYvQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380819867/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know the rule.
>Post webm or it didn't happen (but it should have)

Not a webm but here
youtu.be/cgxSpIkzlk4

Minute 10.30

He shouts at some guy and they call each other turks

I remember the video filmed from the balcony where he referenced his outsider status and that he just wanted to belong somewhere. Shit hit close to home.

Yep. He was also bullied severely by the arabs in his school. He was beaten up, robbed and they pissed on his clothes in the changing room of gym class. And that's just the stuff that's know.
And they also regulary made fun of his way of walking, his feminine voice any him being fat.

He had absolutely no friends and felt nowhere at home.

I always wondered why arabs/muslims/refugees went on to commit terrorist attacks or kill people in first world countries and I only realised when I started looking into what incels were and how most incels are nonwhite immigrants in white countries who don't fit in anywhere and that leads to childhood bullying, social isolation, failure with women and resentment against their host country ending in terrorism/violence.

Improving your 'quality of life' is fine if you're a 30yo Iranian with a wife and you bring your family over but your son is going to grow up speaking German, go to German school, never fit in and turn into an incel. The quality of life he enjoys is all he's ever known and it provides no contentedness to him because his mind is yearning for acceptance and human connection which isn't possible for him

i member

Attached: Magnum Opus Fiant.jpg (3000x7800, 3.95M)

I question his choice of mass-shooting footwear.

id also shoot everyone including myself if my name was David

Effay

>i dont condone violence btw

I sure as shit do pussy.

is that why all school shooters in America are white?

Yeah I talked to him.
He was the guy who pushed the brits have beedy eyes meme so hard.

Attached: 1651783049211.jpg (1280x720, 97.09K)

Our school shooters are super diverse but the jew nees only ever talks about the white kids that shoot up a school. Theyd be on there forever talking about every nigger shooting at schools.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Gutjahr
>He is known for covering the terror attacks in Nice and Munich in mid-2016 with a mobile phone, and he "explained how basic mobile technology allowed him to cover the two attacks".
Now it could be coincidence, however there are 2 small things that stick out. He started filming the McDonalds in munich appearently before the shooting already started, and this bit here
>Gutjahr is married to the former Israeli Knesset member and ex-intelligence officer Einat Wilf since 2007

Also he is an anti independent media shill
>On July 14, 2016, Gutjahr was on vacation in Nice, when the city was struck by a terrorist attack [13][14] He reported on Twitter and in the ARD night magazine (Nachtmagazin) and the Bayerischer Rundfunk. He made available to the WDR German television network a video that apparently shows the beginning of the attack; he explicitly objected to publishing the material on social networks, because he wanted to leave it to professional journalists to decide which images should be shown.[15][16][17][18]

And screeches anti semitism at the first chance
>His coincidental presence at events gave rise to conspiracy theories, alleging his presence at both events could not have been a coincidence. Gutjahr has pressed charges against these those who make the allegations[21][22], which he sees mostly motivated by antisemitism against his wife considering the often antisemitic nature of the hostilities[23].

Additionally you see Gutjahr casually filming the guy before the shooting starts
youtube.com/watch?v=n3CvQ0RzYvQ
Almost as if he knew (the raw footage sadly is shoahd and difficult to find but still shows the beginning)

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (717x536, 74.7K)

AllIhaveon False Flags from 9/11 to Vegas
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380819867/

Attached: too accurate.jpg (612x612, 56.56K)

the best part was how the old dude quarreled with him from the balcony with the mutt shouting something like "i am german" and the old dude ahouting back "an idiot are you" throwing his beer bottles at him

The guy wasn't a mutt. He was actually pure iranian

honorary aryan

all the hitler worshipers on pol are non white, which is good, but still needs to be recognized

he saw a good place ahead but he took the most retarded road to get there and eventually went off the way

The balcony man with the plastic crow was great.

A WICHSA BIST DU, or whatever he screamed.