What happened to this thread? Also, thoughts on bio engineering and it’s ethical implications

What happened to this thread? Also, thoughts on bio engineering and it’s ethical implications

Attached: 1655950905360.webm (720x480, 862.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hybridlaw.com/massachusetts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feds panicked

Bioengineering...kek.
this is just a normal turk

Attached: roach.jpg (884x1000, 84.44K)

What else happened? Last I saw was when OP webm was posted. No one had any luck on finding the source of anything OP of old thread was posting.

Provide old thread link.

Checked. In original thread the OP image aaa being discussed as being grown to harvest organs. That it is Eastern European in its DNA but a little further east than turkey.

the ethical implications of NOT doing biological engineering are guaranteed declining genetics. lower life spans, stupider, weaker people. you have a moral obligation to support genetic engineering. it may be the only hope for the survival of humans.

Can’t seem to find it, posted this to pick it back up. If someone has the link, please post if it hasn’t been pruned. OP of old thread worked somewhere that he took this picture.
Interesting. Why would you say the decline is inevitable? Wouldn’t altering nature, aside from what’s been done with our environment but with the human body, potentially fuck everything up completely?

cgi

How so? Source was not found

Those scientists should go snort some crack and take the bold step towards felinid and canid hybrids.

No
hybridlaw.com/massachusetts/

WTAF

I would rather go FullRetardAutistSigmaGigaWhiteSlavMale and fucking kill them and proudly wear theyr Scalps.

Attached: 1556905361476.jpg (1680x1050, 199.75K)

They dont belong on this world. I fucking hate furry fetishists soo much its fucking unreal.

Attached: 1651441546879.jpg (221x311, 18.91K)

I think the natural progression is the way to go w species. Growing human parts for replacements I’m on the fence about. Though if someone is incapable of taking care of themselves…

Original thread found

I dont know like you, but for my is unethical growing some kind of organs God know from where. We all heading to distopia where our identity will be destroyed firstly on small steps and then with biger and biger jumps when nothing is left. Think about it, when you can change genes, pourpose, thinking and future of whole species, You, are playing on God.

Attached: 1655552860639.jpg (640x393, 77.3K)

yeah im all ears

Its à fucking animatronic morons the câble is conected to the fake umbilical cord under the table and move the pupet

This is a crack baby, faggot