Memoryholed incident of Antifa violence

A communist tranny stabbed someone during a scuffle in California, whatever happened to him? The trial seemed to be completely memoryholed.
pic related

Attached: stabbing.jpg (1197x1486, 213.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whatever happened to him?
He became a woman after receiving the bravery ribbon in Lucifer's army

I remember this. From what i recall the charges were first downgraded (attempted murder to assault). After that they started slow walking the trial with the intention of dropping it all together.

But why did the outcome fade from public record? He stabbed someone in broad daylight and was in association with the SoCal Antifa Chapter, and they just like him go offscot free? If this was a White Nationalist, they'd throw the book at him.

He stabbed a proud boy. "Noble Beard", I think he goes by.
At least Proud boys get out there and push back. Most of you faggots do nothing.

>California
>letting murdering commies off the hook
Are you really fucking shocked?

Commiefornia is actually rather split politically, don't let the urbanism and liberal bullshit fool you.

The Denver murder was dropped with no explanation. They're going to do the same this time. The only solution is to fight back with NDSAP tactics tools + jury nullification + intimidation of judges.

I agree. I'll have to study more about the SA and how they protected the NSDAP. I know with certainty that modern Communists are like wet farts compared to what the Germans were dealing with back then.

They found it was a undercover cop with a knife and "forgot" accident

Not the case in southern California. That is the pinko faggot mecca of this nation. Hell, up until recently, the San Fran DA, Chesa Boudin, was raised by Weather Underground members guilty of murder (pardoned by Clintons btw). To my surprise the local citizens finally realized what a shitbag he was. Only took them years of shit policy to figure it out.

Today I can't find the name of the guy who shot "Tiny Toese" in the leg. And as of a few weeks it seemed all his cases were dismissed. Benjamin Alvarez?

Dude... shut the fuck up! Stop crying about it. You are on the wrong side of history! Nobody on the left is gonna get in serious trouble for killing a fucking Nazi.

You'd be surprised user; Huntington Beach, Simi Valley, parts of San Fernando, Big Bear, there's White enclaves all over SoCal that are actually pretty decent but I will agree a lot of it is shit.

Benjamin Varela.

Reminder:

transsexuality and anything lgbtq is an abomination to God. The lgbtq community also mocks God's promise to Noah to never flood the earth again. They are a satanic agenda pushed onto the people by various evil means to deceive them.

26 ...for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death...(Romans 1:26-32, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655965261205.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

>be eric clanton/bike lock guy
>attack innocents with bike lock on camera
>charged with 4 counts of assault with a deadly weapon
>linked to antifa by police, meaning his attack was politically motivated, meaning he's a terrorist
>pleads "no contest" to a misdemeanor battery
>other charges dismissed
>3 year probation

Attached: file.png (1200x700, 1.07M)

>California
>prosecuting a communist tranny
Surely you jest

Attached: 1655304277522.png (1870x1401, 1.69M)

> there's White enclaves all over SoCal
and not one of the white people living there would lift a finger if their neighbor was getting home invaded by a pack of joggers

This is why we need to keep our own intel files

HB user here. Can confirm. Niggers know to mind their p's and Q's when they set foot here. Ihavent seen a single minority in weeks aside from big booty latinas and asian babes looking for BWC. Surf City USA is truly heaven on earth =)

no one cares about the time the antifa fag who was in a shitty grindcore band shot up a bunch of people in ohio

Attached: FAAD42CD-5996-4354-A1EA-C3713B3E0F6C.jpg (750x388, 131.61K)

Shut up, tranny kike
We got together and beat the shit out of those blm antifa faggots when they tried to pull that shit here. Had a nice peaceful weekend while niggertown long beach burned in the distance.

People get stabbed all the time in commiefornia

Apathy is prevalent everywhere, not just SoCal. Whites still don't see themselves as a collective body that needs to look out for each other but that's slowly changing.