I'll cut you Mexicans a deal

You stupid spics can annex California, for free, but under the condition that your entire border with us is demilitarized. Anybody crossing it is shot on sight.

Deal?

Attached: Cuckafornia.png (2457x2064, 639.75K)

like you are in any position to do anything other than beg for your life ahahah

I hope Germany invades you again, just so I can watch you piss your pants and surrender.

thats a great deal, hell you can keep california if you promise to secure the border.

for us that arent thinking about jumping the border its actually very beneficial if you kikes stopped taking in immigrants and buying drugs

both of those things hurt us pretty bad and only benefits the immigrants themselves

19 out of 20 times germany invaded france they were the ones to surrender, but I guess larpers like their tunnelvision

No way. We want to give it back to you for free. It's prime real estate that your shithole desperately needs.

Californian here. I think you mean ‘militarized’, chud. The state of you hick’s education baka.

Attached: 0F0C2FD7-0F96-4182-82DD-BDF3B559C7EB.jpg (1170x976, 91.2K)

>wantng the mexicans to babysit californians
vile american!

Attached: 1652720375185.jpg (434x504, 56.82K)

take the niggers and jews with you and deal!

I live in CA and support this. Mexico is based compared to this place.

>giving away 1/5th of our coastline and ports
LOL no

Your ID suits you

>demilitarized
>shot on sight
Um flyoverbros?

No deal. Kill every single latino and mexican. They are traitors and should have their heads cut off and their bodies hung upside-down for everyone to see.

Attached: 1655093171414.png (379x462, 191.21K)

Nahh. I have no problem with most Hispanics. It’s not their plan to replace whites, they don’t hold a conference about genociding white people. It’s whites people fault for not having kids and taking orders from jews

Attached: BED3AFAB-F050-43DB-BF68-DA870B3317AD.gif (282x300, 1.91M)

California would just be an economic burden for Mexico.

Mexicans aren’t the problem, the CIA and DEA are.

All Anglo wetbacks must cross the Brazos river and never return.

Fuck off. California is America's best state. We need to expel the invader. Better to give them Texas, which is already a beaner shithole.

Wrong. Mexican bribery, corruption, demon worship and terrorism existed well prior to European arrival. See the Spanish conquest of mexico and Mexica human sacrifice, cannibalism and demon worship.

Explaining Leftism and The Scamdemic Cult. Please Bump:

All mexicans must cross the river Styx to the underworld and never return. You haven't done SHIT for this country.

Why don't you want to be Mexican, and live in a more "diverse" and "tolerant" country, you stupid Leftard?