Stonetoss

Why the fuck does Any Forums still like this guy? He’s a complete sellout faggot who destroyed his entire brand and dignity to shill his garbage NFT crypto trash and scam around $1-2 million out of his fans on a literal rugpull that has gone absolutely nowhere. And now he’s fallen off so hard he’s bugging out about his favorite nigger basketball team winning a game, accompanied with photos of greasy food and cheap beer.

Has anyone fallen off as hard as Stonetoss? Certainly there’s been much worse cases that were people far less significant, but I’m not sure I remember someone who was pretty universally loved on Any Forums fall off so damn hard in so short a time.

twitter.com/stone_toss/status/1537984056595402754

Attached: stonetoss-burger.png (2215x1180, 3.3M)

Still gonna post his comics and make you angry

i dunno dude i've redpilled people with his comics i think he's pretty cool just don't buy fuckin nft's in the first place.

Ok, do what you want, faggot. Don't come crying to me when he blows your patreon paypig bucks on McDonalds and niggerball like the fucking greasy Jew he is.

Did someone say NFTs?

Attached: 1648487383199.jpg (1284x856, 133.12K)

Hehehe. He does make you angry.

Sounds like he stopped putting in effort when the NFT simps started throwing money at him. No reason to maintain the facade if you know your audience are a bunch of retards that will take out a loan to "own" a jpeg of a doodle.

Ok and? Stonetoss has accomplished far more for our ends than you have by being a whiny bitch on Any Forums. Why can’t you like his comics and just let him enjoy a nice burger and beer now and then?

Attached: tohru_kobayashi_shrug.gif (498x423, 3.83M)

He makes trannies seethe, so that’s good enough for me

>buying an investment product from a cartoonist
kek

Kinda, yeah? Do I not have a right to be upset at some faggot grifting off of people in our political sphere? Shall I not desire to cleanse the temple?

Attached: temple cleansing.jpg (1200x728, 165.69K)

He's black, dipshit. But he's a funny nigger, he's cool in my book of cool niggers.
>no.1 StoneToss

I just want every human to die. You creatures are so blind to the grace within you that death is the only cure to your ignorance.

Oh, so he made some NFT art and people were dumb enough to buy it? Somebody get the rope.

Definitely gonna keep posting him.

>Do I not have a right to be upset at some faggot grifting off of people in our political sphere?

What are you bitching about? I don't know how you do things, but I read his comics for free

He makes comics m8. It's not that serious.

this smells like a psyop to distract from a very effective meme creator
sus

Because, evidently unlike Stonetoss, I actually give a shit about my country and want to save it. The January 6 protestors are literally rotting in prison right now and have had their lives destroyed, while this fuck is puttering around, posting pictures of his greasy, slimy junk food and posting about his favorite nigger basketball team. Should this not piss people the fuck off after others have been sacrificing so much?

You’d think after his NFT sale, he’d use his money selflessly to actually effect some change. But lo and behold no, he’s just another worthless fucking grifter like just about every other figurehead calling themselves part of the “dissident right”. Fuck this scumbag, and fuck his garbage comics. They aren’t even funny anymore, anyways.

You seem really…concerned

It does seem like when he started shilling his nft faggotry he stopped being funny, or maybe he was never funny in the first place.