ZOOMER WHITE BOY SUMMER

NO FUCKING BOOMERS ALLOWED!
>break into empty house
>party and steal shit
>have illegal TEEN SEX PARTY
>Be so addicted to social media that you meticulously record your crimes and post them on Tik Tok because it's the only way you can secrete dopamine

user what if high school kids broke into your home stole your stuff and had a sex orgy?and posted it all on TikTok & Instagram?

Attached: C4EF13FE-659A-4052-8008-C3A12250128B.jpg (1242x992, 831.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/florida-homeowner-speaks-teens-break-in-8-million-mansion-throw-rager
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol
Based teens partying it up in some rich cunts house. Shits all insured anyway if they’re smart, so no harm no foul. Partying is a chad luxury that we in this modern day have, and if you haven’t partied you should try it. High school parties were the best but college parties can be crazy too

Attached: 283649F1-8AAE-40F0-A131-65D14B5BB8C9.jpg (1242x1499, 561.93K)

Get rekt boomers

Attached: DCC52433-6FA0-4171-A4E9-E4D56A146D36.jpg (1242x1943, 820.56K)

Based teens disrespecting the Jewish oligarchs

Their parents will probably fight the charges if their kids are charged and say my son my daughter wouldn't do that while they have pictures of them in full view. These parents gotta left these kid's fail. If not, in the future they will be committing even worse crimes.

Attached: 91F395BF-5CB8-4566-B87F-21CE95748D79.jpg (1242x1536, 705.26K)

>imagine been recognized because you allow someone to record your face committing a crime, and have to pay "millions" worth of damage
Good job.

I went to one of these in highschool but it was only a million dollar mcmansion (California so basically a normal house). The police showed up in a half hour with a helicopter and kicked everyone out. Why didn't the neighbors call?

Basically it was a group of niggers calling themselves a "party crew" that would find empty houses and charge people to get in, then they'd bounce with the money and let the police roll it. Clever little nigkeys. They got away with it like 3 times before people caught on and avoided their parties.

why don't the boomer house owners just pull themselves up the bootstraps and give the party goers a firm handshake?

>Video link:
foxnews.com/us/florida-homeowner-speaks-teens-break-in-8-million-mansion-throw-rager

Attached: 554AE518-B902-4884-B607-C404BEB7BFA0.jpg (1218x1328, 455.23K)

>8 million dollar home
>Can't lock the fucking doors

Attached: 2C3FE4A6-5CE0-4773-9D9E-AE5AA026C958.jpg (1242x1265, 893.86K)

When niggers do this its lawlessness. When whites do this it's still lawless and wrong.

You chuds will never be this cool.

Based zoomers

Attached: F36EC00A-4CB1-4E39-B062-B8A9EB67BD8C.jpg (1242x1728, 711.9K)

Normally I'm against this kind of hooliganry, but clearly fuck these rich fags, lmao

This is kind of exactly what millionaires deserve, especially boomers, to reap what they've sewn. We working class folks deal with shitskin monkeys trashing our society everyday because they wanted some cheaper laborers. These rich cunts just got the brunt of it all at once.

>sex party takes place in your house
>you weren’t invited
sounds about right chud

U missed a literal orgy

Attached: D70FF073-BCC4-4F1D-92F0-E3687EF5D6B0.jpg (1242x1492, 530.89K)

This... this needs to happen more often. Can we shill hoards of niggers to mob up into rich people's houses to party like it's the Congo jubgle, same as they mob into Target and shit? Watch how quickly niggers would be quelled once the rich are touched.

Based zoomies

That would have been hot except that all the Zoomers bros were probably eating each other’s asses while the girls took selfies pretending that all the boys weren’t gay AF.

Fucking based. We had empty house parties, but not like that.

>Be so addicted to social media that you meticulously record your crimes and post them on Tik Tok because it's the only way you can secrete dopamine
Crime might come to an end with smartphones around, everybody is feeding the prosecution all the evidence they'll ever need.

>5 days warning
was it an insurance scam?

Lol what a tiny piece of shit. $8M get rekt

Yep. Some criminals straight up confess on tiktok for view or likes, don't know what that shit works.
It was never being so easy to catch criminals. Our murder rate fell from 60k in 2015 to 40k in 2021. Why? Because criminals are really dumb (and Bolsonaro).

It's based when the rich have to live with the consequences of their decisions and have niggers boxing in their house

Absolutely fucking based

Link doesn't work. How about some webms?

They all look white. I thought white folks obeyed the law? Any Forums lied to me again.