What is stopping you from leaving Any Forums for good?

What is stopping you from leaving Any Forums for good?

Attached: 34t35tergerg.png (2262x2862, 302.58K)

Don't shit on me for this, I know f.r.e.n.s.c.h.a.n.o.r.g. is slow but it seems so much better. If more of us move over permanently it will be great

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Any Forums. Any Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Any Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Any Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag. Any Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

WE ADMIRE HITLER, WE HOPE FOR A NEW HOLOCAUST AND A NUCLEAR WAR.

Attached: women-died-topless-07.jpg (415x546, 28.95K)

A powerful magic

are furries at least banned there?

You've posted this exact same text before and you're still a shitskin edge lord nigger faggot.

Attached: 1655045581815.jpg (500x451, 32.04K)

semi freedom to post. See you here tomorrow

No furries, BBC or kike shills are allowed

>What is stopping you from leaving Any Forums for good?
Because, every once in a while, there are threads on here that will change your life.

yeah I pretty much just lurk here and try to direct hq posters to the place the rest of the frens went. trannyjannies seethe though so you have to be stealth

Attached: file.png (948x936, 1.1M)

Would

Its a pasta you retard

Attached: F9A6B56D-4705-4992-AC40-7DE1EBCAFC27.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

I just want to be left alone.

Attached: 1655799689023.gif (252x50, 19.17K)

oh ok, surprisingly good news, I guess I'll do some research on it to make sure it's not a honeypot before I give it a try

Fucking this.

This place is still the most strange and influential site on the Internet. Until it's completely shut down by glowkikes I'll stay here.

>frchan
Still not trusting it.

Yeah but the tranny jannies here are allowing this place to go to shit. The frenzone has so much more portential. Also this place HAS to be a honeypot: no vpns, no tor. It glows here

what scares you the most is the normal everyday person waking up, a few thousand or maybe a couple hundred thousand isn't too bad, but a couple million of you, now that's a problem. you want to instill fear in everyday people and especially young people to keep them from questioning everything, and they are scared, they're scared to say nigger on the internet, they're scared of the evil G-men no knock raiding on their parents door and planting CP on your pc and throwing you in federal penitentiary

this is where i get my news…

Same. I'll admit though, it is really slow but if more of us say fuck it and make the move it could be amazing

It's promising
Mostly this
And people also get to discuss this news without their comments getting deleted for antisemitism

Hearing world events hours, even days before they happen to be graced on a 'news source'.

The rest of the web is pozzed. This is the only place where you can freely say nigger.

No dark mode? No thanks. I got a migraine from the front page.

Any time there's a productive thread here the jannies autosage or archive it. The kikes were finally able to subvert this place entirely. the frenly place is much cozier.

Its basically the last place on the internet I enjoy. I actually don't use any thing else anymore. If I left pol I'd never know what was going on.

Attached: file.png (226x181, 5.02K)

There's an option for dark mode at the bottom of every board

Its literally the only place on the entire internet that actually has free speech.

Attached: 1643834586296.png (461x462, 88.48K)

Thank u fren!

danger hasnt passed yet

Well I'm not a super genius with my third eye open, where's the website for gay retards to get their information?

I disagree, fucking troon jannies nuke good threads all of the time. All I know is in 2 months I haven't been banned a single time on f.r.e.n.s.c.h.a.n.o.r.g. yet I cannot count how many times I've been banned here

the jokes tbqh

Glowie thread

Attached: D7359950-9D4A-49FB-816A-2784A817AFDB.jpg (247x204, 13.65K)

It's in the pic.
frens
chan
dot
org