VAXXIES getting killed by omicron

>Omicron subvariants BA.4 and BA.5 appear to escape antibody responses among both people who had previous Covid-19 infection and those who have been fully vaccinated and boosted
Jabbie are you ok ?
edition.cnn.com/2022/06/22/health/ba4-ba5-escape-antibodies-covid-vaccine/index.html

Attached: omicron.png (1146x722, 816.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk/blog/why-mrna-vaccines-arent-gene-therapies/
sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-12-gambit-the-latest-slasher-stat-about-covid-19-vaccines/
portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/Vaccine-Knowledge-Base/Articles/Ingredients-In-Vaccine?language=en_US
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html#:~:text=The vaccines met FDA's rigorous,EUAs in this video .
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake news for the fake virus for fake people to fall for

>subvariants
confirmed hoax, for the 6,000,000th time

jannies please delete all C19 threads

based

D E N I A L you got fucked jabbies

>gene therapy
Misinformation. It's not gene therapy. Here's a fact check debunking that.

genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk/blog/why-mrna-vaccines-arent-gene-therapies/

>not tested!!
The vaccines have been fully approved by the FDA. Their legal status is equal to that of long established vaccines.

Not my problem you're chemically illiterate. Quit being stupid.

Those data dumps have been debunked. See sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-12-gambit-the-latest-slasher-stat-about-covid-19-vaccines/

COVID vaccines stimulate an immune response to protect against the virus. They fit the textbook definition of vaccine. Cry some more lol.

Why are antivaxxers so violent? They need to be rounded up and shipped off to the quarantine camps.

You have the logical reasoning of a 3 year old
>the vaccines weren't tested!!
>Here's the test data and approvals
>NUH UH THEY WEREN'T TESTED I SAID SO!!

Do you have any reliable peer reviewed studies showing that the vaccine is dangerous?

It's almost like medical science has advanced in the last 50 years!

Ingredient list is here.
portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/Vaccine-Knowledge-Base/Articles/Ingredients-In-Vaccine?language=en_US

Enjoy your kids being horribly disfigured by easily preventable diseases. I hear measles is particularly nice. Lol!

You have the rest of your life to avoid getting covid and its future variants. Good luck!

Full FDA approval is here. cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html#:~:text=The vaccines met FDA's rigorous,EUAs in this video .

Shill harder, Ivan.

You can claim compensation from the CICP if you think the vaccine shrank your testicles

Attached: 1655943489113.jpg (563x504, 103.7K)

Why do brown doctors always have those sleepy psycho eyes?

>Jabbie
Delusional

The unvaxxed will die in pain, on a ventilator, from long COVID, BEGGING for a vaccine.

There has been no mass die off, the world is spinning, and the vaccinated are FINE.

the government did NOT lie to you, the vaccine is SAFE and EFFECTIVE.

Listen to the doctors and scientists, they are SMARTER than you.

Attached: 1655836148028m.jpg (1024x799, 202.71K)

Dont know a single person that has gotten any ill effects yet. Must be targetting mutts only.

i find it strange that during last autumn you heard the phrase "ADE is here" a lot on Any Forums and now that it's finally happening it's rarely mentioned

they will keep getting sicker and sicker, the unjabbed who have had covid will be fine. notice they left out the unvaccinated but used "previous infection" to trick normies into assuming that means unvaxxed. of course if it was unvaxxed at all that would be the focus.

we won purebloods

correct

Never take advise from the LGBQ.

You will live a lot longer.

Attached: 1655816004865.jpg (600x722, 84.73K)

>we won purebloods
we might end up celebrating our victory on a pile of ash though

Attached: girl_on_fence-zerkalo.jpg (800x554, 45.53K)

That's fine with me. You gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet

Fine by me. We will rise from the ashes.

>not even acknowledging the T for troons
based

Do you know where you are?

Attached: joker_burning_money.png (602x434, 361.37K)

maybe the world can learn without everything turning to dust. let's say 200 mio. vaxxies world-wide die from some proteinopathy, wouldn't that be enough to persecute the culprits, restore free speech etc. and make the world a better place?

Attached: 1653883141690.jpg (600x800, 78.91K)

2 MORE WEEKS

It absolutely would, they fail to kill us in any way, they die instead

>wouldn't that be enough to persecute the culprits
I believe it would, but I'd imagine the culprits will have the samson option or similar, so I expect ashes.

we didnt start the fire

Attached: 48-photos-of-vladimir-putin-looking-at-things-2-24657-1409867880-7_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 83.79K)

>for
For what?
For what are these people falling?
CURIOUS MINDS WANT TO KNOW.

Attached: 1601274710616.jpg (171x256, 5.73K)

anons are quietly celebrating the deaths

We hunt them down in their bunkers as ghouls

im unvaxxed but i think i might have rona
i can barely tell tho. maybe just tired from exercise yesterday