Daily reminder to the users of this board to KILL YOURSELVES! Holy shit are you serious...

Daily reminder to the users of this board to KILL YOURSELVES! Holy shit are you serious? How is spewing racial slurs all day considered as a good use of free speech? You fucking LEECHES man DIE IN A FIRE WITH YOUR ENTIRE BLOODLINE. I'm not going back to this place again. Jesus fucking Christ I'm sweating

Attached: images - 2022-05-21T001755.069.jpg (559x549, 10.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2W7yhj1vfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cringe, fuck yourself nigger.

Shut the fuck up you retarded nigger

Tongue my anus, nigger.

>Third worlder experiences raw racism for the first time and can't take it
Many such cases, sad!

You're a that chink that was raped by spics and your first name is something English like "Kenworth" and your last name something that sounds spanishy like "Nadera".

Basically what I am saying is fuck you nigger.

Attached: bZ0EjLE.jpg (1000x800, 60.84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g2W7yhj1vfs

>evil people tell me to kill myself
sufficient reason not to, same as anything else.

Shut up you Durian Nigger cunt. Free speech by definition is hate speech. Want me dead? Come and do it yourself cuck faggot.

Attached: MBBgoboom.jpg (256x256, 13.23K)

Eat shit, goon.

You know you are a nigger right?

Daily reminder that 90% of this board are one or more of:
>undereducated
>unemployed
>autistic
>aspergers
>incel

I pay a flip $400 a month to do all my paperwork.

Attached: file.png (500x334, 199.79K)

You are more evil than anyone I’ve ever met. Not only evil, but dangerous, because you can’t see how awful you are as a human being.

The 10% of the board;
>annoying spineless vaccinated cuck australians

This applies to you too user.

Attached: 1647583069586.gif (200x200, 2M)

There's that double digit IQ showing!

>evil
You're the one defending evil. Eat shit faggot.

And why do you hate Autistic children so much? What is wrong with you?

Be sure to leave us a review on Yelp.

Attached: 1649104806144.gif (460x200, 2.06M)

niggers are a protected species in the Jewnited states of Weimartistan
I imagine if niggers had access to reliable time travel, they'd basically just use it to keep going back to the first of the month.

Thanks for proving The Cosmic Psy-Op is real.
See you tomorrow.

>You are more evil than anyone I’ve ever met.
I doubt it. The vast majority of people with Any Forums tier views have a lifetime of training in hiding their power level from fags like you.
>Hoomin bean
Arbitrarily setting standards for humans that they ought to meet, otherwise declaring them inferior or dangerous? You are literally Hitler. Why not just accept people as they are, with the full spectrum of attributes, including their capacity to hate, discriminate, and be violent? Its part of what it means to be a complete personality, rather than a stunted, unceasingly offended spiritual dwarf. This is a part of our species and its here to stay, and for good reason, it serves very practical, and unfortunately neccessary, purposes. Are you by any chance a Vegan? They tend to not understand such things, i've noticed.