So, what event is REALLY gonna trigger the crash?

Been waiting two weeks now since the last thread someone made on this topic. All I see is a lot of up and down. Is it really going to happen?

Attached: Crash.jpg (768x480, 36.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bzilp4
atlantafed.org/cqer/research/gdpnow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8 days is when the growth numbers come out, it’ll tell us officially if we’re in a recession, and once that memo drops, the whole world drops

I hope it's GameStop. Imagine crashing the FIAT because of fucking GameStop.

Attached: FPFpiu-WQAgTWYf.jpg (540x1199, 55.97K)

The kikes at the feed keep pumping the economy. You can literally see it on any candlestick chart. The pumping always starts around when government offices open, and ends when they close.

I'm dumb but I've heard if the Fed raises interest rates it'll tank the market.

But I think it'll tank from everything else going on at once.

it will be jews. it’s always jews. they rape kids, you know

Yo fat mama falling over again

This shit show is going to roll on for another 10 years.

Attached: 1648480075941.jpg (572x619, 37.41K)

>it’s always jews.
oh i know.

Attached: imtired.png (375x387, 345.76K)

cyberattack when they're ready to launch the final blow

The event is irrelevant. The fundamentals are what matter and they’re disastrous. The final straw was the federal reserve policy reversal to combat inflation. Now it’s only a matter of time, and some black swan event will be blamed for what everyone could see coming a mile away. Last time it was the pandemic. Maybe this time it will be WWIII, but the actual cause is decades of unsound fiscal policy marked by unholy interest rates and free money.

how do i get mine off robinhood and where should I hold it

Attached: 1655474727542.png (600x338, 285.71K)

They’ve been fudging inflation numbers for close to a year. What makes you think they won’t blatantly lie about it or at least do everything in their power to avoid a recession?

So, is there gonna be more bailouts again

when interest rates are raised high enough and the majority of massive leveraged investments are no longer viable
its pretty simple

find leveraged company stocks and long short the fuck out of them
you can all thanks me later for making you all rich

33 trillion in debt is my bet for when they pull the rug on the dollar. They like that number.

Not sure how to take it off Robinhood fren sorry.

streamable.com/bzilp4

Why do you faggots think it's the same economy it was in 1929?

They can keep this shit going forever

It's going up for just a little while. It's very hard to say when it will happen. They may hold it up till the election going mostly sideways till then. I see a rough july with a lot of volatility resulting in a net drop of about another 10% down from here; then maybe sideways volatility in august. Then maybe a pretty good bear market rally in sept & oct. Followed by the massive drop shortly after the midterms. But nobody really knows.

If fed rates get over 3% total it’s over

It can never fall. Any time it drops more than 100 points, the fed just re-inflates it. The only way it crashes is if it does so after hours

atlantafed.org/cqer/research/gdpnow
It's already over. They're just not talking about it. See ya later guys

Attached: 1655612419942.jpg (500x636, 131.86K)