Legally compelled to support Israel

In Arkansas

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-172456.png (1080x1920, 297.91K)

What’s the judges name?

Great Satan Indeed, also isn't Arkansas slick Willie home state?

>when you have to legally mandate support for yourself
Kikes know their time is ending.

Americans have never really had any sort of representative government and this is just another example. Free country? LOL Not even close

Why report this news without a dossier? Oh that's right. This site is worthless at this stage (this is why it is a shadow of it's former self - it's just not that stage)

Lmao golems

why wouldnt you pay lip service to gods chosen people? you do want to get into heaven right?

We did, but they've been trying to bury that knowledge hard for quite a few years now. Go ask any zoomer what form of government we have, I guarantee they'll answer with "democracy". They are wrong, but they are enforcing the view the government wants people to have. Refer to the most basic thing representing our nation, our pledge of allegiance.
>"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
I never pledged myself to a democracy. I only ever pledged myself to a Republic.

Attached: oyster-smiling.jpg (1920x1080, 85.06K)

So boycott Israel and dare them to do something about it.

>welcome to Any Forums, where we get our news from faggots 24/7

Attached: Rabbi goyim slaves.jpg (1000x750, 222.93K)

they void your contract and you need to take them to court

What if he converts to judaism first?

>converts to judaism

This can't be real.

And yet, normalfags will immediately shut you down and stop responding when you so much as suggest that there is a disproportionate amount of Jewish influence in American politics.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Israel isn't a legitimate country. They are covid tyrants.

I hate the Antichrists that are the US government, the jewish people, and the rich in general.

Hahahaha, land of the golems.

Yes, a lot of people here think that if they can herd all the Jews into Israel, the Apocalypse will commence, and Jesus Christ will return and slaughter all of the Jews.

>herd all the Jews into Israel
How to solve all of the world's problems. Christniggers are right for once

fpbp

Attached: 784656FC-6DCE-4B28-A334-376AB7DDE663.jpg (659x1024, 147.21K)