Is smoking cigars redpilled?

Attached: 34788790.jpg (900x900, 111.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ejboCHrVwVg?t=684
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no its disgusting and time consuming

No. It stinks like shit and makes you look like you have a fixation for cock in your mouth.

Yes its based

A lot more redpilled than vaping a bunch a unknown chemicals out of plastic tubes made in China.

No, my throat itches after doing a few last night.

Don't waste your time as I did, never doing that shit again.

No. You just look like a faggot with a nigger cock in your gob.

Also, fat smelly coon bitches use their rancid cunt excretions to form those things

user, you're supposed to unwrap it from the plastic first

Make your own juice, you fucking moron

it comes across as tryhard. cigarettes all the way.

>vaping “juice” out of a plastic tube
That’s gonna be a no from me, zoom zoom

I like cigars until I have to smoke it. I once too was a edge lord.

pipes are the white man's tobacco

>cancer is the ultimate redpill
might be for this board, when you think about it actually

Tobacco is for controlling goy slaves

i make my own juice, glass tube, stainless steel nozzle and i make my own coils.

i keep my nicotine bottle in the freezer, gallon bottle of vegetable glycerin and a liter of propylene glycol on my kitchen sink, no flavoring because the flavors are probably the most toxic thing about vaping. so im just vaping nicotin, vegetable glycerin, and propylene glycol into my lungs. any studies that show those three ingredients cause cancer?

K, grandpa pakijew

It is expensive and time consuming, I prefer corn straw cigarrettes common here in native huezil, I don't think americans are familiar with it.

Attached: Palheiro.jpg (270x480, 35.67K)

cigars are just for people who have the dual urge to smoke a cigarette and smoke a cock.

Attached: 1612552004974.jpg (1087x1080, 171.96K)

i dont think putting dick shaped things in your mouth is ever redpilled

Nice. Do you have a link for making coils?

No but as your post indicates it probably causes autism

Attached: 1510180184689.jpg (640x640, 44.73K)

i originally used a guide i found on r*ddit when i started making them. ill try to find something similar.

you just need a big plastic syringe to pull the VG and PG from their respective bottles and then a tiny metal tipped medical syringe to pull the nicotine out of the bottle and put it in your juice bottle. i wear gloves when handling the nicotine because i dont want to accidently spill concentrated nicotine on my hands. you do not need a lot of nicotine at all for each bottle of juice. i would recommend using an actual liquid measurer for your three ingredients when you first start doing this.

Attached: 1655761959612.png (460x238, 104.25K)

This

My dad got a couple puros from a cubano he knew in miami. He let me smoke one and that's was the best damn cigar I've ever had.

No, but I like them.

That's a classic true caipira.

Attached: 800px-Almeida_Júnior_-_Caipira_Cutting_Tobacco_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (800x1139, 228K)

>Is smoking cigars redpilled?
rush limbaugh got cancer from smoking cigars.

Seeing as you posted Andrew Tate, I'd have to say it's somewhat Based.

Attached: Smug Hammond.png (323x320, 219.07K)

Yeah, I’ve made my own juice, I just haven’t gone as far as making my own coils, which is pretty based. Cheers

It makes you look like you're sucking my dick

its only good if you smoke real, raw, untreated tobacco

anything else is sprayed with thousands of chemicals, causing massive cancer

Attached: Davidoff-Oro-Blanco-2.jpg (1880x1253, 289.75K)

Yeah, it can be intellectually stimulating in the right setting. Men's clubs used to be all about this shit, what do you think men did in their secret societies? Have a drink, a cigar or pipe and discuss.
Why do you think smoking jackets were a thing for such a long time? Because people actually gave a shit about their looks and perception, enjoying a cigar doesn't mean you have to reek like smoke the rest of the day. It's more of a matter of people being lazy and not giving a shit these days.

Attached: 1654912866903.jpg (868x960, 99.11K)

exactly him and his bro are always smokin cigars and they are fucking ballers
youtu.be/ejboCHrVwVg?t=684

Top g smoke cigars

Hand rolled cigars are also preferred, most cheap cigars are machine rolled.

Cigar just cost me a fucking tooth so not gonna smoke ever again

he's probably funded by arab oil money, maybe chinks. definitely a foreign asset in any case.

Lung cancer is a bitch

what makes u so sure?