Jury lets ‘Kill them all’ Times Square rampage driver off the hook in fatal attack

"The Navy veteran who plowed his car through a pedestrian-packed, midday Times Square in 2017 — telling a traffic cop afterwards, “I wanted to kill them” — will avoid jail time despite taking the life of an 18-year-old tourist in the rampage that also left 22 others injured."

nypost.com/2022/06/22/richard-rojas-found-not-guilty-by-reason-of-insanity/

Why would a jury do this, Any Forums? What a fucking nightmare.

Attached: license_to_kill.png (750x500, 588.08K)

He will die soon.

Cope
You won't do shit,
Nobody is gonna do a an thing.

Another victory for criminal defense!

Attached: 25079E13-BED4-4752-B5A8-5A6D90EF427C.jpg (1024x740, 115.36K)

He's going to a mental facility where they will force mind-altering drugs that make you sick on him against his will.

It's literally worse than prison and is a form of cruel and unusual punishment.

why not
rittenhouse got off with less

Winning an insanity plea isn’t a good idea. The facilities they put criminally insane? This dude is going to live a torturous existence. Tv has made people think the insanity plea is a get out of jail free card.

Really

Attached: 4FA8DC8D-F5E9-4EE2-97C6-CC6DF598C542.png (1024x1024, 1.63M)

This guy gets off when other people go to jail for non violent offenses for years. I'm done with this clown country

>why would a "jury" of jew york goblins do this?

Attached: 1590583794249.jpg (960x633, 148.07K)

lmao he is not off the hook. He is getting put in the asylum which is a prison where they experiment on you.

>Why would a jury do this, Any Forums?
Because niggers are America's gods.

Asylums for the criminally insane is like prisons but you don't have any right and they can just drug you so you don't complain

nigcels are the biggest threat to this country

Good Death to all New Yorkers even people just visiting

Another win for the Jewish justice system

Not really worse than prison and there's more focus on rehabilitation and keeping inmates safe than in prison. It depends on how his mental condition is adjudicated. As it says in the article, they still have yet to determine what kind of facility to send him to. If he's determined to have a "dangerous mental disorder", he'll be sent to a secure forensic facility. If, however, he's found mentally ill but without a dangerous mental disorder he'd be brought to a civil psychiatric center.

There's a troubling third possibility:
>But if he happens to be found free of disorder or mental illness, he could be discharged or released with a set of court-ordered conditions.

I've worked in secure group homes which had violent (but non-incarcerated) community members and it was surprisingly cushy because any penalization was considered not conducive to recovery. TV with cable, meal choices. No vidya games tho. (snaps fingers)

Attached: 1651807317076.jpg (854x859, 371.74K)

because the only people who showed uo for jury duty are probably jewish

>rehabilitation
a meme

If the government wants lynchings to happen more, then they should keep doing this.

The nigger in the pink shirt is eye raping the roasty. Niigers are a Hazzard to society and cultural terrorists

>same dude/bot/shill group posts same reply in every single thread that even remotely matches a narrative
scared niggers gonna scared

If I were the father of the victim I would monitor his release date kidnap and torture him like in law abiding citizen. The only bad part would be the person getting revenge will more likely face a harder sentence than the orignal murderer