This girl is too good for Any Forums

but she is 100% /ourqueen/. Why don't most girls have this kind of confidence and sense of reality?
odysee.com/@homeworkhelpers88:3/lapis1:1
Also, why is this the only video of her that seems to exist? I would love to see the unedited streams but can't find them anywhere.

Attached: 1647723431157.jpg (558x380, 48.6K)

based zoomers

Just another zoomer looking for attention from thirsty males, next.

I'm pretty sure she started being a whore and sending nude pics to dudes in that group, and so they kicked her out.

>I'm pretty sure she started being a whore and sending nude pics to dudes in that group, and so they kicked her out.
source: trust me

You want "trusted sources" from some random women?

>daddy issues mcgee
/ourqueen/

dont think so kiddo, go back to your among us server

You just know what type of men she’s sleeping with of camera...

He's telling the truth her nudes are out there. She was a thirsty whore in croatia. All the telegram groups where it was posted are gone.

Demoralization. And even if true, I've done things I'm not proud of, but am trying to restore order as best I can.

Everyone else like that is someone I like.

>but nobody saved anything or took screenshots
source: trust me, seriously

>its impossible for something to happen on the internet that you didn't screenshot
Lol eternal simps.

>its impossible for something to happen on the internet that you didn't screenshot
It's actually because you don't have merit, which is proven by your response.

NIgger, I was just explaining why there's a lack of videos of her. They kicked her out pretty fast. Threatened to tell show her family them unless she left the internet. I used to watch their content. I saw her nudes. You don't join a natsoc group and start being a degenerate.

This. Any Forums has simped for like 12 of these girls over the last 12 years.

old fags...look at this shit...look at these greentexts
My time here is coming to a close. I long for an EMP/Solar Flare/Asteroid at this juncture. Over the 28 years I have used the internet, I can say I never would have foreseen millennials, zoomers and alphas ruin the internet. The world really has gone mad

Attached: 1649520407978.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Looks like a chick with a dick to me.

The jews have fucked your head up.

I am close to throwing the router out of my window and play board games in my free time instead

Haha she's awesome. Wish Gypsy Crusader could make a comeback too.

What is up with you leaf, it's what girls do, all of them.

your webm reminds me of princess mononoke if you've ever watched that. To your point, maybe it's best to take a break until a better place comes along.

Attached: 42a.png (233x255, 52.86K)

Fuck off you hooked nosed shill.